Rate my grass

Rate my grass

High quality mids

Chunky..

Is your table made of cardboard?

Decently tight and resinous.

This is why Im leaving Texas and going to California. The culture shock is going to be CRAZY!

4.1 gram of edibles is a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years in Texas and its daily medication in Cali.

When weedsmokers are junkies but weedpics looks better than all the photo of instagram self concius QR scanners.

cant tell from a picture/10

It looks like it could be good shit.

The problem with judging weed by sight and/or smell is that it doesn't tell you very much. Since recreational weed has been legal in my state, I've probably bought and smoked 10x more weed than in my first 30 years combined and I was no slouch then.

Not even lab grading tells you a whole lot. A lot of those labs are lazy and/or corrupt, labeling things much high higher than they actually are using bogus samples.

Getting high THC shit is easy as fuck here. Sometimes dispensaries even have crazy deals on high grade stuff, like $20 an eighth including tax (25% here). It's only half of what matters, really. The other half is how it smokes.

The only real way to get an idea is to smoke some, which is why I always buy a gram when my place gets new shit, and then go back later to get whatever weight if it's good.

Damn thats a lot of chrystals

form looks decent, average trichomes and looks really sticky

weedlmao/10

sandwich

looks good, smoke some and post results

hey guise here is crumpet tell me how good crumpet is ty

I want one now, fuck you.

Looks fucking flame.

>crumpet
google images/10

hello is good crumpet please tell I need know or good eat please yes?

this

no google no tell if good I try can say yes no please need know thank you

pic I forget

Go shill somewhere else warburtons

but is good or no
please I need know I am hungry

5/7

Reggie

Not bad but i don't see that much thc

a perfect score according to Sullivans theorem

yes is good

burritopenis/12

>I've probably bought and smoked 10x more weed than in my first 30 years combined and I was no slouch then.

Yeah Im about to move out of Texas and get busy!