Anyone else here got phimosis?My dick smells like shit due to dick cheese build up how do I clean it?

Anyone else here got phimosis?My dick smells like shit due to dick cheese build up how do I clean it?.

Tips for getting rid of phimosis?

See a doctor and google it.

Yepp thats exactly what my dick is

you're going to have to get it cut. see a doctor as soon as possible, the sooner it gets done, the less complications you'll have.

in some cases, a steroidal cream will be prescribed, but that's only in the most mild of cases.

sorry it had to turn out this way user.

slip a finger inside under the shower swirl it around. thats not hard.
also pull it back daily under the shower. worked for me.
other than that

Circumcizion is the answer. Had it, had it cut of, now I live my life without the bad smell, and my girl never tastes or smells anything from it

This is what happens if you dont jerk off enough when you are young. The foreskin isn't pulled enough when the penis is growing during puberty, and you get a too tight foreskin when you are mature.

You can still stretch the foreskin tho, just gonna take some time. Look it up, im not bullshitting

For me, it's only a slight problem when it's hard. Then it kinda hurts. I believe my friend had this problem.
He went to see a doctor and got it somewhat cut. So it wasn't a circumcision, but some of it was removed

Jesus christ how stupid you people are? just keep streching it.

It's not always possible user

Wrong and wrong, you can't stretch it out

>My dick smells like shit due to dick cheese build up how do I clean it?.

Clean it when it's not erected you dumb fuck.

Wrong.

www dot phimocure dot net

You can tug the skin and it comes loose. Do a bit each day and keep intact.

Circumcision is the only cure

Yea u can providing it isn't extremely tight. When I was a teenager my foreskin was just as the pic in OP. I learned that by laying in warm water and just pulling back as much as you can tolerate helped loosen the skin. I was eventually able to pull it all the way down. But yes it is possible

Instead of showering I would just take a bath everyday in warm water. After 2 weeks I was able to fully retract it. I was VERY sensitive though

I also did this And it works

Then give a fucking answer?
You stupid uncut loving raging crusader for stopping circumcision. All you can say is "wrong" and not give any advice?
You are pants on head fucking stupid and even more useless.

New to this thread.
Mine doesn't pull back at all. I've never seen the head of my dick. Can see the shape of it but it is forever inside. Not joking. It looks like a condom when it's hard. Same shape. A condom fits like a glove (the reservoir tip the tip of my foreskin slides into.
I've just gotten use to it now. Sex hurts. Shit happens.

you need a circumcision bro.
You cant masturbate like that... can you?

Mine was tight, too. Start pulling it back every day as far as you can, it'll stretch unless you have a severe case. Now I can pull back no problem.

Dude fuck that get it fixed. Sex should be enjoyable...

Its called, go to a doctor, and get a cirumcision scheduled.

common sense faggot. Use it

I was with a guy that had this. I refused to suck his dick but I let him penetrate me with a condom on. Was so gross.

stretching in a hot shower
stretching with steroid creme
dorsal slit circumcision

Wrong.

go to doctor
tell them you dont want circumcision
they will give you a topical steroid cream that helps elasticity
then you will have to commit to slowly pulling it back further and further while under warm water
main point being
you can just fix it yourself
you dont need circumcision

I followed up with the answer you firedick.

How am I the crazy one for giving a reasonable solution that isn't "cut yo dick".

anyways this is a bunk thread and OP's D is fine, probably bitter cos dr Stein cut his weeny.

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinions woman

Yes you can.
Circumcision is what is needed in a minority of cases. Most cases can be stretched over time.

/thread

pic on the right looks painful
why is the picture time-stapped ''Ian clarke 2015"?

Wrong.

>Aquaphor on cracks and during the day
>Lotromin for overnight

If your dick sucker is brushing their teeth before sucking your cock, change that. Also avoring any kind of potential yeast infections.

Hahahahahahaha user is rigth. Op is a retard. This is more of a concern then your dickcheez op.

That ‘person’ never said they were a woman. In fact, I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a guy

t. a literal faggot that wants OP to get circumcised

OP you can definitely just stretch it over time, don't listen to this idiot.

Circumsized master race

Wrong.

Look up "threading". It hurts but you can do it yourself at home, I did.

Basically you create an incision over time by poking a needle and thread through and knotting it ultra tight. Keep tightening over a week or two and eventually it separates. No blood or anything, make sure to soak your thread and needle in alcohol

See a gp asap or do the water treatment with a gulp of alcohol in the blood to take the pain!..

Kek
You’re an idiot

t. circumcision fetishist

Wrong.

WRONG

Dafuq. No. Just pull it back. It's like doing stretches and eventually being able reach past your toes.

My dick is the same however only when erect so cleaning is simple.
Mfw being a grower pays off

it was similar for me and i went and got myself cut... now i cant feel any sense of pleasure anymore and i dont have time to get it fixed right now. my balls have never been so blue...

looks like a bad case of 2nd degree. So glad i'm not you. I feel fortunate and thankful looking at this.
Could be worse at least it's not first degree, afraid amputation is the only cure however.

If you could retract it you didn't have phimosis. I couldn't retract it for months, and if I could only when flacid. Then it got stuck and needed medical attention. You can't stretch out a penis with phimosis. If you can strectch it, you don't even have it in first place.

1. try to pull back when soft then get hard, It could be painful in the beging but i gets better with time

2. Start to fuck a lot, that worked realy good for me beacuse when you put it in her pussy, the pussy will pull it back

just pull it all the way back, it will hurt, bet when u clean ur knob it will go away

Imagine the cheese!

Be circumcized

Trust me bro, all these uncut fags are blowing smoke. Getting cut is the best thing that has happened to me.
Much easier to clean, girls have NEVER had a problem with it and frankly I like it the way it is now.
You should stop listening to all these fags and actually consider/talk to a professional about getting it done.

Never had a girl complain about my dick. Some say it tasted better, others say it felt better.

Circumcision is an American and Jewish construct. It's absurd, especially with the amount of misinformation.

If it's phimosis getting hard after retracting would end up in swelling

I'm first degree tho
Have contemplated getting cut but dont want to lose feeling. You'd be surprised how sensitive it is. When girls blow me, after the whole why wont it fold back, it feels amazing. Sex is shit tho ;( makes me sad.

Oh look, another victim of jew brainwashing

>some say it tasted better
I hate to break it to you virgin, but if you’re hygienic at all your cock won’t taste like anything. A pussy is a much different story
And if a girl ever told you “it tasted better”, it’s a nice way of telling you to wash your dick better...cause there SHOULDNT be a ‘taste’

I had it, and cured it by fucking (without a condom). But I had loving gf that understood. Hurt's the first couple of times, but in three weeks you are good, and if the girl is hot it doesn't even matter to you. Tried stretching with creams before that, it didn't work.

Trips of truth, you can tell this user knows what dick is supposed to taste like.

best buddy had this shit.
It was so bad he couldn't wank when he was going through puberty, this guy had never masturbated until he got his foreskin cut age 18.
I think it really set him back in life (He was a virgin for 22 years despite being quite attractive). He never understood girls or anything when younger.
He said it was the best thing that ever happened to him getting it cut, he finally got with girls and lost his virginity. On the downside though this guy had missed out on 8+ years of masturbation so he cums almost instantly. Fucking hilarious to hear about him getting with girls and then lasting for 5 seconds.
But yeah dude, from first hand experience get your foreskin chopped and your head liberated, once it has recovered you will be a much happier human.

Honestly if you don't want to go through the pain of having the skin cut off just try pulling the skin back while you shower. It will take some time but after a few months you'll be able to pull it back and clean it though you will be very sensitive.
It took me half a year just to be able to pull it back and now i have no problem other than the sensitivity but that's okay because it feels amazing during sex.

when i had phimosis i stimulated my foreskin by applying pressure to it, it was the only way i could masturbate.
i also """"cleaned""""" my dick by tugging at the foreskin while pissing and sorta filling it before letting go of it again to wash out the cheese. prolly the most autistic of all methods but i've read it on a website and it helped me a bit.

>Just pull it back
Have you heard of what paraphimosis is, you dumb fuck?

virgin. kek.

Also, because I'm not a fag, after a google search you are clearly incorrect here.

You know there are various stages, dickhead. Worst case it needs to get cut. That's a minority of cases.

I was there when I had it, I remember.

I'm against mutilation unless there a medical reason for it. This is one of those reasons. Get your cock circumcised.

This is the fault of people that were against circumcision, which if done at a young age you'd never have missed the foreskin and never had this problem in the first place.

But yeah, you modern people knew way better than what a bunch of ancient people that were given good advice from a more intelligent source.

Enjoy your regularly reoccurring cheese.

*insert jew with a circumcision knife here*

Are you sure it's not balanitis?

>cleaned penis
>with piss

Didn't read previous comments but I had it. Secret is simple. It's a fucking skin, just stretch every time you masturbate (make it stuck like in the 2nd picture). You can get steroid cream to make it easier for the skin. When your glans touch your pants make a new thread and I'll share next step.

right, it's not like urine is almost sterile or something

I have this too, it can't pull back all the way but I can still piss and cum alright and sex feels good, no pain or whatever. I haven't noticed any bad smells and my past girlfriends haven't said anything. I can clean it but it's sometimes difficult. I think I'm good but I don't know if I should get it circumcised anyway, it's always bothered me a little. The thought of circumcision scares me though.

Fuck yeah buddy phimosis 4 life!

Dude use a q-tip/cotton-tip in the shower.

My dick don't smell bad, I exercise and eat healthy, I only recently started cleaning it good.

Wrong.

I wish the Jews didn't mutilate my dick :(
Lotion is too expensive and spit smells funny :(((

Just start stretching bro. Mine was like that as well. In some serious instances you will need tools to stretch the skin and very rarely scissors are used as last possible resort.

Dude maybe she wasn't brave enough to tell you but her tongue will find these ugly and nasty spots. Your dick produces more liquid than just semen and piss (I mean what comes out)

Hi rabbi

Just makes your head bigger then, that's what the woman like yes?

I have almost completely fixed my phimosis. I can pull it back when soft, and almost all the way when hard. I have two problems, though. 1: sometimes my dickhead is sticky and the foreskin is reluctant to retract, 2: The head is sensitive to the point where it's very uncomfortable if it comes in direct contact with anything. I got a blowjob from a chick one time and she retracted the skin, but it didn't feel painful. It felt really uncomfortable and wasn't pleasurable at all.

Wrong. Your dick is just more skin, does your arm taste like sweat and dried semen? If so please shower

I got circumcised at age 30 because of that.

that's because your dick isn't used to contact when exposed. you've got to force the contact upon it a little so you get rid of the uncomfortable feeling. get something soft that wont stick to it, like a soft towel and shit and press it slightly against the head or something

I now lots are here t joke and mick, and thats why I opened up Sup Forums today, but you guys have actually helped me. I'm going to try stretching. If I dont feel confident maybe I will smoke enough weed to be able to go to a doctor and get him to look at it and help me.

Do you still have your wizard powers?

Over time sensitivity will go away. When you're in a shower point the stream to the dick until you can't hold it anymore. Repeat. Just keep retracting as your skin isn't wide enough to easily move

Do you know how long it would take? I wanna fix this before I have sex.

Lol fuck off with that bullshit.

Bro had this issue a couple times and Vaseline was the cure i found , now whenever it acts up i just lather the thing in vaso before bed normaly only have to do this once . But if its bad this might take a couple days

try google at home methods. Maybe you can stretch it like foreskin regrowth and that will make it looser ?

It's gonna be sensitive as fuck for a while under your foreskin and smegma will take a few weeks to wash away as will be too sensitive to scrub

No, you didnt. You just keep replying to posts saying "wrong".
Did you forget this board is anonymous?
No one can tell you're following up with an answer if you don't include it in every post or link to your post or your answer.
You FUCKING newfag idiot, lurk more, and shut the fuck up. Actually, no, go back to where you came from. And don't come back here. Fucking circumcision raging crusader idiot faggot.

Phimosis is actually normal for teens and goes away over time, only when you're in your 20s it's actually a condition.

dunno, when did you plan on having sex?
i've got rid of my phimosis via circumcision, my head was sensitive as fuck afterwards. granted that it was further complicated by the ridiculous amount of pain i felt the first few days everytime my head scraped against the fabric of my boxers, but it went away after the first few days of exposure. in the end it all comes down to how much of that feeling you can take before you need a break, it should not take more than a few days however.

Just abstain you faggot if you cannot follow the procedure or cut your dick off while on drugs or something

>Foreskin fag having serious problems
lel sucks to suck faggot.

Meanwhile, lots of rage from other foreskin fags who are in denial.

Kill yourselves you fucking retards lol. I hope OP's dick gets gangrene.