Do you think this is funny?

Do you think this is funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdOnLqJxTx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thoughts and prayers will help. So will farting into the wind.

It's sad.
Schools and shopping malls used to be the targets of choice now it's places of worship. They have an open door so they're a soft target

>Thoughts and prayers

The more dead Texans the better.

Yes people giving a shit is funny cause this is Hell.

I thought you Texans brought guns to church to prevent this.

That's how the Facebook posts go right? "My thoughts and prayers go out to so and so"

Yes

Yeah and you bringing it up sarcastically is the cringiest shit I've ever seen

Yes. I'm a sociopath who is seriously thinking of becoming a serial killer. And I would probably kill people like you OP.

I personally don't find slaughtering innocent people funny. I also don't find it funny that responsible gun owners have to suffer because of some wack job.

It takes a really high IQ to appreciate the humour of mass shootings

You mean really high edgyness?

If it's that easy to get a gun, then fuck your idea of "responsibility."

fuck you
I will make you idiots appreciate me and my greatness

Yee

Yee

>If it's that easy to get a gun
Exactly how easy is it? With facts.

The shooter got one.
That's a fact.

Yes!

could not have happened to a more deserving group. they support the demise of mental healthcare and the unfettered sale of weapons. and just think, all of the dead now know they were in a place worshipping a non-existent thing

Suffer? At what point have gun owners suffered

Any memes yet?

yeah.. a little bit

if you don't reply to this post your mom will fuck you in your sleep tonite

Who are you asking, the CIA? I don't get these reaction threads at all.

Thanks for explaining how easy it is. You fucking idiots just regurgitate everything you hear on the news.

>CIA
what makes you think any government agency is behind this in any way shape or form?

No, but it was deserved. Those right wing faggots were visited by the "price of freedom". The mass shooters are targeting the right people for once.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

So no one should have guns. Got it.

Come take mine.

The shooter got one illegally, can't be that hard when their legal to buy.

You asked, I told you.
Guns are way too easy to get in this country. There are more guns than people, user.

I went to a flea market with my friend. He bought 2, cash, no questions asked. He cleans them up and sells them at gun shows to idiots for a quick buck.

There is a gun show around here going on every weekend. If you can't just decide to go get a gun, and get one, you're a fucking bozo. They literally give them away free at the local hardware store for opening an account here.

I mean wtf are you even trying to say.

Didn't say that gun nut.
See, you faggots all suffer from some kind of mental illness where everyone is persecuting you.

damn ur edgy, but its time for u to go to bed, timmy

I think this is funny because it illustrates a fundamental fact of life: normal civilized people, even in rural Texas, don't want to live their every day lives packing guns, ready to shoot someone at the first opportunity. Which is why all this "if everyone had 10 guns we'd all be safe" bullshit is only believed by the retardist of the retarded. And it will always be that way.

user can't handle that liberals really aren't taking his gun, in fact they're everywhere and that's the problem.

I live in Seguin about 30 min drive from the church. There's a very high chance that most of the victims will be hispanic. Small churches around here are almost all hispanic regardless of denomination

>Guns are way too easy to get in this country.
You said it again. How easy is it to get guns? List some facts about how easy it is.

The mass shooter shot the right people. Twice in a row mass shooters have shot up conservatives. It's a good trend.

You faggot, this has been addressed in this thread.
You are in denial.

All shootings should happen at churches. Instant karma.

and the in the locked chambers of congress, like the romans ran shit lol

Well the magical old man who lives in the sky did not protect them from the bullets...

Maybe some thoughts and prayers will now help???

If not, do not worry the commander and chief is monitoring the situation from Japan...

I mean is US the most retarded country in the world?

I was forced to be a felon for close to fifteen years for exercising a constitutional right. I also had to violate a variety of local ordinances, one of which was struck down by the Supreme Court. I'd call that suffering.

How do you know that God didn't tell the shooter to kill so that sensible gun control might be enacted in His country?

In a cosmic sort of way, yes

i give 0 fucks about usa and its problems , elect even bigger retard after trump , have mass shootings daily instead of weekly , destroy climate more to have stronger hurricanes

You can go to any gun show in Florida and buy on the spot if you find someone who is not a federally licensed dealer. You can buy anything off the internet same day if its coming from a private person.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? What "felony?"

It's white AF, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdOnLqJxTx8

Well the butt hurt just comes out easy on this. That magic man in the sky is called God. God doesn't answer to us at all. So go cry all you want.

Just think if Obama had actually taken your guns away.

But user still thinks liberals have made it too hard to get guns. No way you're going to change this faggot's mind.

The main problem is these places aren't armed, shooters know this, just like the shooters in Bataclan knew the French had banned guns.

When are you going to realize that there will always be a 2nd Amendment, and there will always be guns no matter how much you cry like a little girl with a skinned knee. Now go to your safe space before all the inanimate metal objects start shooting at you for no reason.

I used to live in he nearby town of floresville for 20 years, AMA.

I'd be leading the charge in the next Civil War.

Carrying a firearm in Illinois was a felony until very recently and there was no way to legally obtain a permit.

I do not think that fictional characters have any say in gun control!

The Chinese will.

All the guns in the world won't save you from the weapons used in that repossession.

Uhh? I'm a Texan and people pack on church all the time. My in-laws do too haha

Fuckin hilarious. Less religious cucks, the better

There is literally nothing in the 2nd Amendment which prohibits banning weapons. You would still be allowed to have a gun for protection, but you'd have to jump through every fucking hoop to get it.

It's even easier to rent a truck like the muslim did on Bastille day in France.

Hopefully, you're in the next mass shooting. One less pile of shit.

>Just think if Obama had actually taken your guns away.
The president, no matter how corrupt and degenerate, does not have the authority to take guns away.

>The Chinese

How are they gonna get the men here?

I recognize that gay blowjob

We're gonna celebrate those deaths by getting high tonight. How does that make you feel?

>Texas gun laws rock
That's why they pick softer targets

But if it's not a felony anymore, why hasn't that conviction been erased from your record? Did you commit violence with the gun you illegally owned? Did you deal weed?
Come on faggot, you're not going to just blame this on the govt. There's other shit you're not telling us.

But what if God exists and that was His message?

Maybe you should just hide in your mommy's room so you're safe when all the guns start shooting all by themselves

You do realize that that strategy is how you're going to get strict scrutiny, right? This isn't abortion, you can't whittle away at this right without provoking some pretty well funded organizations.

>be 26
>kills 26 people

something's fishy

Hey if you want to go there, I'm fine with it. You should have to have a background check to rent a truck with that kind of tonnage.

>The Chinese will.

>truck ban

Lol... what a joke of a country.

well fair enough. that's why i said theres a decent chance. most white people go to big churches closer to the bigger cities.

I would really like to know if all these people doing the recent shootings are democrats and liberals. My guess is they are.

But "they" picked a church. Texans pack in church. I'm not sure why you're confused.

The Chinese are already starting to impregnate your white women and their sons will be Citizens.

I never had a conviction, but I had to risk it daily.

yeah no not in france bro

>rent
>not steal
wew lad

Butt hurt for what?

Go sent some prayers now of facebook! That will help!

>the men
>imagining china will invade USA in a 1940s style invasion fleet operation and protracted ground and air battles bc that still makes any sense at all.

lol
this is why you are fucked, USA. Your culture is nearly a century behind the world in intelligence.

Good luck shooting at those viruses with your AR's.

Naw, I'll just smile with satisfaction every time a mass shooter takes out a bunch of right wing faggots. Probably will have a drink to toast.

The NY truck was rented

There is nothing in the 2nd Amendment which guarantees unlimited gun ownership, user.

You ever met a half Chinaman?

If that shit starts catching on here in the US, then big box trucks could be considered weapons of terror, absolutely.

Easier to steal I'd have thought, less chance of being outed.

Amen.
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
A lot of good your guns did you.

and in those days over 45k people died from second hand smoke.

You're talking as if compromise is possible, some sensible middle ground.
You haven't been paying attention to US politics or society for the last 30 years or so, it's two extremes arguing over their black and white view of everything.