Brian Mulroney

Was he our best Prime Minister in the last 40 years? The only person i think could rival him is Pierre Trudeau

Prime what?

I thought that fag loving, woman punching boxer was your president?

lol he literally destroyed his party forever and admitted years later to taking bribes

ALSO DO YOU EVEN GST BRO
ALSO DO YOU EVEN GST BRO
ALSO DO YOU EVEN GST BRO

>Pierre Trudeau

That piece of shit that ruined the country?

The deficit exploded under him and the economy was in bad shape. He also got fucked by NAFTA.

Chretien had to fix his mess and was
10x better.

this was before our prime ministers were literal memes and we actually had proper political parties

>Brian Mulroney
>Pierre Trudeau
>good

Stephen Harper was the best PM of my lifetime. During his first two mandates he had a literal dream team and we led the G7 for half a decade, I don't give a shit if he was a 'bully' or 'uncharismatic' he was our benevolent dictator and the first PM we'd had since the wars that truly loved this country.

>he literally destroyed his party forever

Oh Yeah that was totally him and definitely not Kim Campbell

>$300,000 bribe and the Bank of International Settlements money printer guy
Mmkay

Yeah fair point. McKay also gets quite a bit blame too.

I don't like him either but he's one of the highest rated prime ministers of all time and he's nowhere near as bad as his son

>he's nowhere near as bad as his son
He is every bit just as bad as his son. He's the one that started the 'multicultural Canada' narrative, newfag.

lol the dude invented our fucked up charter which didn't even get support from quebec stoked/started the separatism movement, called in the troops during peacetime, almost bankrupted us, had interest rates surpass 20%, and literally invented the canadian multicultural narrative.

That's still not as bad as sjw feminist drama teacher weed man

You mean his fucking son you idiot?

>Trudeau
>Trudeau

See a similarity?

don't forget the nep if you live in the west. they sure haven't forgotten.

The NEP was fucking terrible, son, what the fuck are you on about?

I know that idiot, I was responding to a post about both of them

hello newfag did u come from leddat or neinfag?

Hell no.

It was either Macdonald or Borden.

I misread, looked like you were defending Trudeau, my bad.

>in the last 40 years