Be me no weed for a week

>be me no weed for a week.
>My weed dealer said he be over Wednesday.
>never calls to cancel
>didn't call me the next day
>the day after that he calls me choking on a blunt
"Hey man. Call me in an hour I'm going to take a shower and then we'll meet up."
>I call he texts me back
"Going to diner with my mom"
>the nigger lives at home so I can't just stop by.
>today I call right to voice mail.

Did you ever consider calling the cops on your weed dealer for being a flake?

blue cheese contains amphetamines, why not just get some of that instead?

calm the fuck down, dude. AND they say weed is not addictive

Stiches get stitches.

Also it isn't meth crack or heroin nigger calm the fuck down.

Turn his incompetent ass in, leave an anonymous tip, find a dealer that actually picks up and wants to make money first though, that's just bullshit

weed dealers have social lives
if your dealer is always busy just get a new one, it's his money anyways

Not really a weed dealer. Just some kid who buys half o and sells dubs to make him seem cool. Weed ain't worth dealing if your not moving weight. Pounds

>weed isn't addictive
>oh my God I'm crying because I need weed and my dealer hurted my feelings

Tell him you want to buy a large amount then fucking rob him

>I'm a stuttering, ranting jew isn't that the funniest thing ever? Look how I wave my arms, we're comedy geniuses

Weed dealers can be annoying tho. Imagine going to your local convenience store and they close every time you approach the door.

Yeah that's the point they're fucking retards, they know what they got and they know how badly you wanna get your weed so you can go smoke in a dark corner and jack off. They know all of this man they dgaf

Yeah man, and when its legalized them dealers got no business and no friends. I've seen it happen.

OP here: I'm not upset indont have weed. It's just the fact this guy blows me off. I take time out of my day to leave independent for this guy to get back to me and he doesn't....

The worst aspect of the war on drugs is that I have to be friends with a retard weed dealer. I just want to go to a store and buy weed and get on with my day off.
I am self-aware of me being a total faggot about this.

if you havent learned by now that weed dealers, or any drug dealer for that matter, doesnt flake majority of the time maybe you shouldnt be buying drugs

OP again..
> been drinking.
And you know what? It's beautiful

I know how you feel man. Up until about a year ago, I was relying on this dude I used to work a shitty retail job with. Dude always took fucking hours to text me back, if at all. He'd get back to me a few days later out of nowhere being like "yo you're good to come thru".

I'd then have to drive 40 mins out to his house in this shitty ass neighborhood where I felt like a fucking crackhead sitting in my truck.

Dude used to flake on me all the time. I was getting so desperate to find someone else. The final straw was the day he told me to come through, and after I drove a fucking hour in terrible traffic, this fucking moron "fell asleep" and didn't hear me banging on his fucking door for 15 minutes.

MIRACULOUSLY just a few days after that happened, I was blessed by the tree gods with a new reliable connect that not only lives way closer, but has a complete smokeshow for a wife that hangs around in see-thru tops whenever I'm over.

Still, I can't wait for the day I can just buy this shit from a store and be done with it. All I do is smoke a little weed everyday to relax and get to sleep. I shouldn't have to be hanging out at a criminals house to get my "medicine".

When my dealer moved way across town I'd just buy a large amount each time. Do that and then start picking up before you run out.

> plz no legality i'll go broke

Yeah this is what I started doing. I used to pick up 3.5g every few weeks since I'm not really a heavy smoker, but I kept finding myself going dry a couple days every month. I finally found someone who can hook me up more consistently, so now I just pick up every other week. Still smoke the same amount I've smoked for years, but I now feel like I have way more weed laying around which is comforting.

I pick up an oz every 1-2 weeks rip

if you're one of the cool dealers, than I wish no ill on your business. Hopefully people like you can find a way to flourish legally should weed ever be completely decriminalized.

OR!!! Better yet, you could stop being a stupid fucking pothead and start doing something productive with your time/money!

oh wow dude you GOT EM.
Beat it, nerd.

If you don't give a shit then tell the dude next time he contacts you if he's like "yo sorry nigga, come thru" you tell him "no worries man, got it from someone else"

I've been fairly lucky to have had 3 separate dealers over the span of 7 years, all of them are/were a couple minutes walk from my door. Most times I can pick up within an hour or so..sometimes they'll flake for a night, maybe 1 in 20 they'll flake but most times it's a meet within the hour, and hell, they've gotta live their lives too so I get it when they flake.

Now, I used to have a good guy drive Ketamine to my street. Those were some strange days.

>Beat it, nerd.
Suck a dick, faggot. If OP's worst problem is that his dealer recognizes him for the pussy that he is and blows him off whenever he feels like it, then OP is a pathetic dumbass and deserves to get cucked by his dealer. OP should pull his head out of his ass and make something out of his life, rather than whining to Sup Forums about not being able to waste his life getting stoned.

Just be honest, holy shit he's a person too with shit to Do, if he's flaky, tell him. Treat the relationship like a marriage mixed with business.