My gf likes to be choked out. Tonight she said she wants me to choke her past the point of being unconscious...

My gf likes to be choked out. Tonight she said she wants me to choke her past the point of being unconscious, what does she mean and what should I do?

nothing its a trap, and she'll charge you with rape

This

We've done it before

She has the right neck for it

Show her ass

Prove it OP, show us noods

Do it

Choked to unconsciousness means choked until unconscious. Chocked beyond means dead

How many girls are into this shit?

Dont do it. If you piss her off (and you will at some point) then she has physical evidence of abuse. Watch Life of David Gale

What's it matter? The question is if you're into it

If she dies, she dies.

I love choking girls. It's fucking hot. If you don't want to do it, send her my way.

I am but I just don't know what she means
kek'd

My ex was into this....she wanted me to kill her someday. Bitch was actually crazy, starfish sex tho....wtf?

>she wants me to choke her past the point of being unconscious,

That's called "Murder in the First Degree."

She just wants to up the ante a little bit. She wants to slip away under your hands.

Probably assumes that you would release after she's unconscious but not before she truly thinks she's a goner. She is also underestimating the risk

breath play is a very dangerous game and OP will surely fuck it up

It means get you dick hard and poke her till she's 1/2" away from death, then choke her till she passes out. And then give her some gentle dick-to-mouth.

Then some mouth to mouth.

because you'll never get opportunities like this again.

Kill her OP

If you’re dating her and suddenly she wants to be choked, she either has been wanting to fuck other guys, been fucking someone who treats her like a whore, was a whore before you, or probably all three.

Good luck !

>gf likes to be choked during sexy time
>so proceed with choking her as we get closer
>she turns bright red
>then blueish
>then purple
>then I stop because holy fuck I think I am killing her
>she asks "why did you ruin it?"

fml I just stopped myself from killing you you fucking crazy bitch..

also about 3 months later right after we broke up she smashed in my windshield..

be careful op

My GF is into it too. She likes to play like I'm raping her. I do choke her, one time it made her gag. She loved it

She was literally turning blue

Some of them like it. My gf liked to be tied down with her hands and feet at the corners of the bed and me shoving my dick in hard and with little lubrication, that first painful thrust combined with being tied down made her almost come instantly.

tl;dr many grills are into weird shit even if they seem vanilla af

Did we fuck the same crazy bitch or what