> followed /fit/ suggestions to get fit over a year ago

>> followed /fit/ suggestions to get fit over a year ago
>> bought nice clothes
>> New hairdo

Girls still dont notice me nor come to talk to me.
What am I do wrong?

Take picture of yourself.
Take picture of your room.
Timestamp.

I will provde analysis.

Fuck you OP.
Post moar Jessie.

Are you fit? Post pictures of yourself.

> Girls still dont notice me nor come to talk to me.

Found the problem. Very few girls will go up to a guy, you must go to them and prove your confidence.

idk user, I did the same thing except girls at least looked at me and would smile...
do you never smile?
are you so unhappy that nobody wants to bother with you?
are you just so damn ugly even dogs whimper at the mere sight of you?
or maybe you are just gay

modern women will be like a 5.5/10 and think a 7.5 is settling. they suck

Also this. Bitches think they deserve a 10/10 with a trust fund when they're a 3/10 hambeast.

You could try and talking to them

It's a seller's market, user. You have to be willing to pay what they're asking.

Use to be pretty fat but it is a huge improvement from what I use to be.

Exhale and send another picture thank

Not holding breath...I still have some bitch tits, im working on it alright.

fuck off with the myspace angles, just do a frontal picture. and dont hold your breath and puff out your chest either.

Don't fucking lift for the Girls, lift because it makes you feel good with yourself. Or do anything that makes you feel good with yourself, hobbies, career, the girls will come.

Also build some confidence and learn game, approach and learn to take no as an answer, dont be discouraged and move on.

Expecting girls to be all over you because you lost weight to an average size and dress better is what you're doing wrong.
If you aren't extremely attractive you're gonna have to go on the hunt for females.

do you understand that you have no attention from women because you are average?
you were fat=in a hole
you climbed out of the hole, good job
but you climbed out from the hole and you are like everybody else now, the effort you put in, isnt noticed because you are not one of the last in the race, but just in the middle now

oh you poor brave soul.

Is it possible to lose weight on a diet of ramen and canned spaghetti? I can't afford anything else thank should I just stop eating and hope jesus passes me some bread

Are you some kind of brown person? Like a pooinloo or something?
Because that will also be an issue with getting girls.

Count calories, if you are a student or NEET stay at 1800kcal or below, if you need to loose weight fast, go for 1200 - 1400, depending on height. Maintain 3 meals though.

if a girl is fit, has nice clothes, and new hairdo, see's you, but you don't notice or come talk to her, is she doing something wrong?

Be a man, go talk to ladies. You'll strike out, you'll hit some out of the park. That's just the way it is, son.

Yes of course it is you can lose weight on McDonald's if you want. But you'll have to start counting calories.

Go talk to them ABOUT them.
Be witty.
Don't be creepy.
Smile.

>Don't be creepy.
Has anyone ever meant to be creepy?

ya, you really start losing weight when you get cancer.

Cancer sounds effective, I'll try that
How do I counter the fact that I'm just eating carbs and salt