My daughter just told me my wife is cheating on me, Sup Forums

My daughter just told me my wife is cheating on me, Sup Forums.
What should I do

cheat on her with the same person, and then go to his house to fuck and let her find you there

fuck a man in revenge.

Cheat on wife with daughter. Post pics all over internet.

Post pics of daughter

My daughter is 15 man

you've got kids, wait until the sun goes down, set up a noose and step off a chair :)

Make an ellaborte proposal to do what your wife wants, like fancy dinner, skydiving, somethine crazy. Whatever.

If meal, make her pay and leave her there while you collect your things and move out.
You know, basic shit.

be ready to pay her while she fucks other guys

>hire private investigator
>acquire undeniable evidence of wives treachery
>divorce her hard, present evidence.
>no alimony
>get own place
>see kids occasionally
>start over

If there's grass on the pitch play ball.

Well, then you have no fucking excuse not to do it, faggot.

>she's 15

What are you, a fucking faggot?

This

sun shines in summer?

>too old

I know man, but don't waste the opportunity: you only live once.

how did your daughter find out ?

Post your wife's nudes in this thread

they were in a threesome?

Fuck your daughter

She found out cause my wife told her. I don't want to throw my daughter under the bus when I confront my wife.

Love good old ed

of course, its not your daughters fault. just stay away from your wife, women do crazy shit when they're desperate

Rolling for this

FUCKING THIS OP IF THIS IS TRUE

>throw her under the bus for doing the right thing
I don't think you understand how that works.
You sit all three of you down and have a conversation about it. And probably discuss the possibility of divorce.

And remember, whatever you do or say, stay calm. Don't be a dick, your daughter's there. If anyone takes the cheap shots, let it be your wife.

well shit man, I guess I gotta fuck my own daughter.

hey retard
this:

Don't you fucking dare confront her. Without getting the recorder on your phone. You need evidence because if the bitch was cheating on you. However nice you think she is she will fuck you over in the end.

you cant record someone without their knowledge and use it in court

goddamn yes.
Sounds like someone who's been there or is very prepared.
Do this, post results

Shit you can in a public place. Do it there OP

What if it's in my own home?

This OP.

Take the high road, get evidence to fuck her in court. You'll still be the good guy to your daughter, and the court will hit your wife where it hurts, her wallet.

Dude, ur daughter is a child, she told you because ultimately she has your back. How is it throwing your daughter under the bus when she saved your ass from a cheating whore? Bringing home diseases and shit? Fuck all that, confront the bitch with evidence likeStated.

Start to slowly save your very personal shit in a secure location, open a new bank account change all your emails.

Will your kid maybe get upset? Possibly. Will she respect you when she wakes up as an adult?

Yes.

Did she say who she was cheating with OP?

obviously some black guy named tyrone

It will also teach her that when she has a mature relationship one day, that that shit doesn't fly on both sides.

Make sure it's true before acting on this

Get an STD test and stop porking her if you were, but have an excuse so she doesn't know you know

try to arrange your assets now so they aren't accessible to her.

Remember that if it's true, apathy > hate for so many reasons.

Probably gonna do thisbut what kind of evidence should I get? I am a retard Sup Forums thats why I'm asking you for advice

Is this another American mangling of one of our sayings? It's 'if there's grass on the wicket, let's play cricket.'

Yes you can. Only 1 party has to consent.

Of course, I'm just trying to ascertain if its a field nigger or a house nigger

This. Anything else is spineless cuckold material. Be rid of this skank.

The daughter shouldnt be involved in the conversation over the mother whoring around. Thats only going to incite a bitch fest that isnt worth the time, to make a fucked situation even more akward?

The kid should be on a need to know basis, and not be involved in adult manners.

get the guys address, we'll send him some pizza

Yes you can, or at least it depends on the state. Most states allow you to secretly record as long as 50% of the parties are aware. If its just yourself and one other person, you make up that 50% - so its legally admissable. If another person enters the recording in any shape or form and isnt aware, itll become inadmissable.

If the recording takes place in public, this is all void, as a public place does not have the legal protection of having an "expectation of privacy" AKA all recordings in public are allowed.

so the problem is that she is 15 and not that she's your daughter?

wash out her butty with a piece of soap

Underrated

Kek. I also noticed that.

If there's grass on the lawn, play on.

lol oh fuc

>ellaborte

well duh
I'm a degenerate too, why do you think I'm here
In all seriousness I'm not gonna fuck my daughter, how do I get evidence for this so I can fuck my wife over in court.

Not true. Depends on the State you live in, I’m in a one party consent State. I can be the one party that consents.

tell her that you got aids from fucking her, she'll be so embarrassed

does that power of consent work for other stuff too ?

You realize that I'll have to actually take a dip in the stingray pool and get AIDS if I want that to work, right?

As much as you can get. period.
Photos or video of the two of them would be very good. Text messages/conversations between the two, evidence of an overnight stay etc.
Follow this up with a direct confrontation of your wife, tell her what your daughter told you, then that you know she met someone, record this entire conversation and try and get a confession on record.

just to add, big props to your daughter. She must have been torn with this information, and she must have been dreading telling you. Make sure she knows that her behaviour is right and most of all commendable. Treat your daughter well, sure sounds like her mom is a rotten bitch and everyone needs 1 good parent.

Also if she's been cheating on you. Get a DNA test on your daughter. You have no idea how long this or something else has been going on for.

You don't need those answers right now, especially from Sup Forums-fags. Go talk to a PI or a lawyer and they'll give you real advice, appropriate to your situation and geography.

deep

but it'll be funny, you can tell this story on in your obituary

yeah, like gathering evidences and hiring a pi are bad advices

he might not feel as guilty after he fucks her

How can you find out? Depends on resources. If you have the cash to spare, higher a personal investigator, if not and wife doesnt know you know.

Snoop through her phone, emails, facebook. Literally scour that shit something is bound to pop up. Compile a list of potential suspects.

If anything pops up, call into work and get the day/s off. "Go to work", stake out your wife and follow her, (assuming she leavez the home to go fuck said dude). Set up nanny cams in living room and bedroom, the can cost up to 30-60 bucks per.

Get your evidence.
Dont be mad at the dude shes fucking, hes doing you a favor.
When you do divorce her based on you find enough evidence to play into your favor, get full custody of daughter, you can get child support from the wife for the next couple years.

Theres more i cam tell ya lemme know id you do

Get some help with this bro and make sure you do it right. Maybe start with a divorce lawyer? just be honest. say that your wife is cheating, ask if they have any good Private Investigators who could help you gather evidence against her.
If you confront her about, make sure you record the conversation (without her knowing obv) and try and get a confession.
Photos of the two of them, or locations where they are meeting and times?
If they are fucking in your own house set up a small hidden camera to catch them at it?
The two of them having sex would be the holy grail of evidence.

Kid's 15. Involving her shows her either how much of a bitch her mother is (or father, if he fucks up) OR how two adults civilly handle a conversation about a difficult, uncomfortable, painful topic.

She lies.

get a new wife?
get a new daughter?
both?
dont even waste your time on anger. just fucking upgrade.

>8
Fuck the guy your wife is cheating on you with.

beat her

she wants a man who can dominate her and beat her

also get dna check on your daughter it might not be yours

Thank you Tiger King

This.
Stalk your wife until you know she is meeting this man, ideally say to your wife that you are heading out of town for a night or something?? doing it in your own house would be best.

Walk in, video the two of them naked, walk out.

all that has to be done evidence wise.

She's mine. I'm sure of it.

How sure? Bro just because family tell you she looks like you is because they try and find similarities and often do when there is none. Get a fucking DNA done.

Not to argue, and i totally get where ypur coming from. However, if the daughter was the one to inform the father of the mother infidelity, shes already aware that her mother fucked up. (If) the family could sit down civilly and discuss this that'd be nice, however i highly doubt it. Considering the bitch would try to flip it on the dad to make him be the bad guy like most cheating whores do, the daughter doesnt need to be in a situation that could potentially pop up lile that.

Maybe is a cruel joke?
>Post pics of daughter and wife

Cause my daughter told me the guy was black.
Then again, she could have been cheating on me before

Kek

how do you know man

knew a guy who was married with kids after 6 or so years of marriage he found out his son wasn't his she only married him cos she wanted some one

Thank you Tiger King

Cheat on your wife with the other woman in your life, obviously.

If a male files for divorce does he get less fucked that if the woman starts the process?

>What should I do
Fuck your daughter to get back at your wife. Since the only she would know would be if she were the one your wife is cheating on you with.

No, it all comes down to evidence that is brought to the court. She could file, and ultimately fuck herself into a corner.

get proof, itll help when you divorce her, and you fucking better, then she cant take your shit or your kids

Exactly my point. If she cheats now after marriage then what makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you when the relationship was in its infancy. She cheats once she more than likely cheated before. Get a DNA and keep your head up regardless of the outcome, as an older man you become of a higher value with age, plenty of milfs around.

Do this. It'll keep your daughter from being the rat too.

Nice. Good to know.

Have your daughter keep the secret.
Wait until thanksgiving.
Get PI tomorrow.
Gather undeniable evidence until then
When you’re at the table, after the meal she cooked,
Have you and your daughter drop the bomb.
Let your daughter tell her that she knows first.
Present said undeniable evidence.
Present divorce papers
Tell her she’s not getting shit and you’re taking the kid
If your daughter fights to stay with her/both, tell her she’s old enough to make decisions
If she opts for both, get her every now and then. Later she can reevaluate her decision once she realizes she needs daddy in her life because she can’t fill the void with cocks.
If she wants to go with her say FDBs and start living your life as a single dad and go for all the younger chicks that have daddy issues and will do anything with you since you’re a single dad.
Once you guys are fully divorced, anonymously send her videos of you fucking chicks. She’ll know who it is but can’t prove it’s you.

Don't do anything like this until you hire a pi and a lawyer op. Do whatever they say to do. Don't go thinking a recorded phone call you went out and did on your own without knowing anything about the law will work. It might, but let the lawyer tell you how to do it and what to do. Don't be a dumbass.

Ignore it on the surface until you lawyer up and record undeniable proof.

Smear the bitch BEFORE doing anything.

Sell your property, rent a part of the house or sell what's yours

Then when the kid is away tell her and record everything.

damn
I thought this story was right
i was wrong
fuck you op

I like the way you think.

NICE

Too old

seems good, gl op

Post pic of wife