Both of these girls rose to Sup Forums infamy around the same time

Both of these girls rose to Sup Forums infamy around the same time.

Who blossomed into a prettier young lady?

who are they?

one had her nudes leak the other posted them herself

in the two bottom pictures, the eye brows are trying to bridge together. kek'd

Show some moar of emilie current pics

Marissa is hands down the queen of Sup Forums. There will never be a consensus on the queen, but no girl has come closer. She is everything that is perfect in an exposed whore.

I thought you'd never ask. Nothing good however, it seems marissa grew as a slut while emilie grew as a person. Very modest photos is all I have.

I agree, but it's time she be replaced.

She will not be queen until the blowjob video is posted again.

Thats too bad. Still, post everything of emilie. Marissa is boring

I never saw Emilie sucking a red dildo or finger banging herself while biting her lip. Just saying.

There was a video?

Post video

Yes, but emilie doesnt look like a hand grenade went off between her legs

I believe Sup Forums broke her, she always seems down and posting depressing photos.

I always thought em would grow up to be cuter. I think marissa is hotter though. We'll see once emilie goes to college if she sluts it up as well.

It is short. Like really short, but it is clearly her. Daylight in a car. She says I love you into the camera and giggles while she sucks. It is maybe two minutes long. It seems like he cums in her mouth, but it isn't obvious, I guess. Some user put it on momless maybe a year ago.

That's not fair to marissa as we never got to see Emilies.

What we can judge is tits, and em wins there.

bottom

Bottom left is a total qt3,14

Bottom is same person, younger versions on left side.

where are the nudes

My only question is how old were they when the nudes dropped

That's true. Marissa has tiny little tits. I kind of like her roast beef pussy. In my mind, she is probably so insecure about her dark, meaty flaps after hundreds of thousands of men have seen them on 4x zoom. I'm into that.

No nudes today my good man. I didn't even want to make this thread but today is a special occasion.

She's no longer a teen as of today. We watched her grow up right before our eyes.

Yeah, but it is fair to say that marissa looks like she runs a rotten deli shop in her pants

Take the military approach to this question friend.

Don't ask don't tell

That is too bad. She looks good though. Any more?

It's a shame phone technology hadn't progressed a few years quicker.

That photo could have been a lot better.

Don't know if you check chives, but it was a failure.