Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna roll some semi NSFW pics of a girl...

Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna roll some semi NSFW pics of a girl, anyways I just wanted to ask anyone here if they have had any overdose of aspirins, i'm sure I want to try it tonight, just tell me what's like the minimum amount.

Pic related
Also, I'll give info

Post pics

here you have

INfo: Unisabana - Dance
If trips, i'll give facebook link.

last one
and no fucking one was able to answer y fucking question
fags

Why you wanna overdose?

MORE PICS!!

PLEASE!

I am surprised she even has a facebook. Usually they permanently ban people for posting semi nude pics.

aspirin overdose is painful as fuck
good if you're into suffering
if you just want to die, there are other ways

Sorry dude, no more pics,
I just wanna like wake up feeling like absolute shit
and barely waking up

She didn't post those pics lol, I hacked her and searched her chat with her boyfriend, I mean, why tf does someone uses facebook? Why not kik or snap?

drink a bunch of robotussin

I have 5 aspirins rn, will be that enough If I drink them at the same time?
Just to get barely dead

seriously don't overdose on aspirin, if you want to wake up feeling like shit, try benadryl. Its a lot more safer. Aspirin overdose can ruin your life by destroying your kidneys and leaving you dependent on life-long dialysis.

fucking this. an heroism via OTC painkiller OD is horrendous. you'll come into the ER, get your stomach pumped, you'll think "wow I made it, that was dumb, I'm gonna turn my life around"

no

it's already too late for you

one by one your internal organs will shut down and stop working. you'll slowly rot away in agony over several days, long enough for you to watch your family and friends all come to visit and ask you "why user? why would you do this?"

you'll see that girl you didn't know had admired you from afar come in to see how you're hanging in there. but it'll be too painful to look at her. you won't see her break down sobbing on a nurse's shoulder in the hallway when they tell her how little time you have left

don't do it, user

the problems of today will pass

tomorrow always holds endless promise

if you are seeking attention because no one cares about you the way you care about others, i think you shouldnt ruin your chance of a good life
i'd rather do something stupid like tell everyone to fuck off loud and clear have no filters in your hed for like a month and tell everyone to fuck off
that way only the ones who realy cared would have the balls to stick around.
worst case scenario you have to redo all your life and start over with 0 friends.

but what do i know? i'd rather come home and smoke and be alone on the internet

This is an actual good answer.
However, I just don't know what tf to do, all seems the same fucking day repeating all over. Cry, wake up, try to be positive and feel hollow at the end of the day. And no one has to care about it, but somehow, I still haven't convinced myself of that. I still believe that the girl I like will come to me and say 'Don't worry user, we'll be okay'. I'm just a pussy.
I don't know how to Man Up.
Perhaps, but, to the other user, I just dk.

Anyways, I'm gonna post the link of the girl at the top And also, roll some pics of another one.

Yeah user It's just not worth oding to feel smth in case you are feeling empty. Won't work! Instead of only the numbness in your head you'll have to also deal with the organ failure which follows. Idk how you are currently feeling. What im saying won't solve anything, but just try to stay busy. Sometimes helps.

Face link: /juanis.laverde

Anyways, I'm gonna post some pics of another gril.
'Tis her link: profile.php?id=100005907666471