Are whites discriminated against as badly as people of color in the United States?

Are whites discriminated against as badly as people of color in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seriously?

Haha yes

its okay to be white, you know.

Yes. I hear a lot of complaints by white folks. They say that games such as Wolfenstein an shows such as Stranger Things are examples of anti white propaganda. That they are being discriminated against in the work force and when applying to college.

Personally I think they’re being cry babies

I asked Sup Forums and they said yes. They leave the house a lot so they should know

>Stranger Things are examples of anti white propaganda.
wut

It's actually worse for whites, and anyone who disagrees with this post is most assuredly not white, lives in a rural area, and dresses like a girl.

>shows such as Stranger Things are examples of anti white propaganda

SINCE FUCKING WHEN??

Apparently since the black kid got to kiss the ginger.

back away slowly...

It's true. I watch a show the other day and it featured characters that werent white males. It's a horrible world these days

>two couples kiss
>one of the kids is black
>white genocide confirmed

I know, right?

>implying that is a natural, beautiful thing

Topgoy

Rewatch the show and just look at how many times Lucas gets to be the sensible and logical one and Mike is made to look irrational and emotional.
Mike is forced to apologize to Lucas, when Lucas was the one being a cunt.
Lucas just gets away with his bullshit like telling Max all their secrets.
Plus Dustin gets rejected by Max when in any other tv show or movie his attitude would have gotten him the girl.
This shit basically tells guys that you have to turn into an emotional pussy to get girls and that just because Lucas is Black he gets to have his way even when he is in the wrong.
Plus he's a fucking race baiting piece of shit, just look at the Ghostbusters scene.

Holy shit. What a nightmare your life must be.

ffs guys just overheard my sister say that after watching the new Stranger Things she's only going to fuck black guys.

Just because you don't want to see something, doesn't mean its not there.
Seriously, rewatch the show and keep track of all the shit I mentioned, Lucas is fucking trash and the writers are trash for the way he gets away with everything.
Plus, he didn't get called a Nigger once the whole show, not even when they were getting the shit bullied out of them, the bullies focus more on Dustin because its ok to have a joke about people with special conditions and Mike because hes a wimp but saying anything about a black kid would be going too far nowadays I guess.

If you mean whites are the only race that does not have a college admissions quota, does not have race specific scholarships, does not have a hiring quota, and cannot be protected in the work place based on their race...and its acceptable to make fun of them relentlessly and have anti-white slogans? Oh is that what you meant?

She's no longer your sister then. Disown the gross slut.

>what is this thing you call love, human?

No. Christ no.
I won't say it *never* happens, but it barely happens. It's a ridiculous, untrue meme that scared white people use to justify that their lives are shit.
No one is keeping you down, you're just a dumbfuck.

>he didn't get called a Nigger once the whole show
And if they had, you'd be complaining 'oh they made the white bullies RACIST of course they did! And then the black kid gets his revenge by taking our women!"

youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw&feature=share

In daily life, not. You see people all the time being friendly to white folks in stores, restaurants, banks w/e but cautious and anxious when black people walk in. My family is honestly like this, their not openly racist but you can tell sometimes black folks make them uncomfortable. (Note: This is in the south)

However, with all this affirmative action bullshit, being black is a huge bonus for jobs and colleges. Institutions love to boost those diversity numbers. Anytime my high school did school catalogs or advertisements they'd round up the 6 "ethnic" kids and a few white kids (picking the most unique ones; ginger, super blonde etc.) to make our school look diverse (small private school, not joking there was like 6 ethnic kids in grades 6-12).

So I'd say it's a double edged sword.

The non white is handed this country on a silver platter. Free housing, money, schooling, ect and all you hear is about how oppressed they are. Cannot wait for the RaHoWa.
>Protip: You can just go in major cities and kill a nigger. Will be written off as gang violence or mugging.

The sad part is that you're dead fucking serious.
The black kid is forced to play the token black ghost buster, and when he gets mad about it that's race baiting.

The girl sticks with the kid that trusted her instead of the awkward one that hardly even trying to improve his behaviour, instead constantly doing shit to "impress her"

You use "other shows" as if Hollywood is a metric for how things should be done, and that mass media has been portraying things properly since day 1.

Have you ever had a critical thought in your fucking life?

No you didn't lol

Your joking right?

At least it would have been realistic.
Lucas is shit and he's just an SJW's excuse for a minority character who can do no wrong.

No you didn't, but way to make up a story to scare racists on the intetnet

>I have never been in or seen the struggles of poverty in my life

It's illegal to discriminate against blacks in the United States, but not illegal to discriminate against whites. The nation is controlled by Jews that believe they are superior to white people and vehemently hate whites. This is a nation where they scream "NAZI and WHITE SUPREMACIST" at posters like pic related being posted. So no, Whites are the ONLY people being discriminated against in the USA.

Yes. "all races are equal except white people who are all racist bigoted homophobes."

> whites were treated so well for so long that we had to install systems to give minorities even a chance of admission/hiring

> the kkk is legally allowed to exist

Gosh us whites have it so hard

It’s illegal to discriminate on the basis of race. This includes against whites. If a school or other business is discriminating against you because of your ethnicity then I suggest hiring a Jew to go after them. After all, they’re white to.

>but not illegal to discriminate against whites.
yes it is dummy. Race is a protected class.

There are scholarships for every ethnicity and religion. If you’re an Irish Catholic then look for either one for Catholics or people of Irish heritage.

> We can't get away with doing whatever we want whenever we want anymore, society is so unfair

Whites do not face systematic oppression because whites created the systems. Whites run the systems. Whites have higher pay, advancement rates, and hiring opportunities.

Are correct. In the rare case that a minority may rise to a position of power, then use that power to discriminate against anyone for their skin color, they can be tried for it.

As far as I know, whites are the only ones legally discriminated against with things like affirmative action and quotas.

Of course, things aren't bad socially. As long as you don't run into any rabid SJWs and stay out of ghettos, but that should be easy.

So all in all... eh.

ffs guys some dirty filthy nigger nearly bumped into me and said 'move white boy'. This is exactly how the slaves must have felt

>whites being 'treated well' somehow hinders minorities
>some minorities do so well, that the colleges have to have anti-quotas on them to bolster the black student body percentage

Because nowhere in the original script for season 1 does it call for him to be black. Season 2 lightly addresses it, but honestly he’s jusy the cool kid out of the group.

you're mostly right. socially, it really depends on where you live. the left coast is not a socially hospitable place for whites with self respect

Example?

Your a nigger

No. They just like to act like they are.

>being told to fuck off and being called "white boy" is equivalent to a life of forced labor
snowflake

No.

If you're white and live in California, you literally get treated like a nigger.
If you're in a room with blacks or mexicans or asians or fags, your opinion stops mattering. Especially if you're a man. Doesn't even have to be about politics or society or whatever. As soon as you open your mouth, you are wrong.

Protip for white people who feel hated: The reason people hate you is not because you're white. It's because you're probably a shitty person and/or voted for Trump. You're on Sup Forums and in this thread, so I imagine 90% of you fit both categories.

>"I'm not going to capitulate to outrages demands from POC simply because they're non-white"
>social pariah
>fired from job
>if in school, punished with bad grades by professor

to be fair, this is limited mostly to the major cities.
and Olympia WA

Do kikes even satire?

>If you're in a room with blacks or mexicans or asians or fags
how often are you in such a room?

First of all yes, many whites literally believe they "deserve" their treatment. They believe that hundreds of years of advantages must've been afforded to them through God's grace. That they must be better than people with darker skin because if they weren't they wouldn't have these advantages, right?

Just convincing people that white privilege is real is difficult. That's how ingrained it is.

Second, even if schools had "anti-whitw quotas" (which I doubt in the extreme, and I'm not going to do the research for you) that would be an EXTREME minority of them. So... not only would it be illegal, it would *also* not come anywhere near to the amount of pushback minorities face.

(Also way to ignore the kkk thing)

‘’you literally get treated like a nigger.’’

Maybe it’s just you.

But.. but.. YOU are on Sup Forums, and in this thread.

Poe's law is a bitch, ain't it friendo

>Provides no reasons and covers up quickly with random assumptions.

break room
any public service building

Yes. One made this thread.

>As far as I know, whites are the only ones legally discriminated against with things like affirmative action and quotas.

And asians. Asians have the hardest time getting into medical school. Then whites. Then brown people. THEN black people.

You need a 75% to get into medical school as a black person. You need 99%+ as asian. You need 95%+ as white.

Blacks have a fucking terrible reputation when it comes to interracial relations, but I thought mexicans and asians were still a pretty reasonable bunch.

Just convincing you that your mental illness is real is difficult. That's how ingrained it is.

why, under US law, would the KKK not be allowed to exist?

Sorry, I already used the smug anime face I had on hand.

Because DRUUMFF

What about as a Jew?

its California, so you're in that room 3/4 of the time as long as you're out of the house

Literally terrorists.

>Protip: You can just go in major cities and kill a nigger. Will be written off as gang violence or mugging.

Pro-tip the FBI is watching what you post.

Anyone ever consider the possibility that minorities are trying to slant the system in their favor based on race because asking kindly for equality and accepting firehoses and arrests for civil disobedience hasn't produced much in terms of results outside of getting the federal government to pass laws that racist pricks only begrudgingly comply with out of not wanting to be arrested or fined? I'm not saying that justifies it, but it may not be as much of a selfish, baseless platform as you might think at first glance.

White people should be banned from America

>welfare office
>literally any coffee shop or bar
>pretty much any public place in California

literally cite a US law

I think you got bad grades because you were a bad student. Not just because you kept calling the Indian kid a sand nigger, wore a confederate flag and called your teacher a Jew when he refused to share his pizza.

Why don't whites just stop whining and give up? Imagine how easy that is? Problem solved

Lots of whites on welfare, and they’re the first to complain about race.

>White people should be banned from America

This is what you say when you're know you're the white man's bitch

Make me a sandwich you lightfooted liberal faggot.

>White people
>America
Lol

Talk to those people and you'll get really different stories I promise you
Most of the white ones are just down on their luck and need some help while they look for more work, or they have a job and are just underpaid.
The black ones will just talk about how they dont get enough or how they been living off that shit for years.

U.S. Code Title 18 Part I Chapter 102 § 2102
It's the one that says inciting violence is bad.
KKK is a hate group that collects to perform violence. It has for what, seventy years? More?

Who is killed more in American terror attacks? Whites blacks or mexicans. I'll be waiting.

when blacks are held to lower standards for college entrance, and guys who tried less and had worse grades get into schools you you were rejected from, that is discrimination.

you are one of the biggest idiots on the internet

What race has committed more American terror attacks? Whites blacks or mexicans. I'll be waiting.

I know whites and blacks on welfare and at least the blacks are employed. Albeit underemployed. The whites complain about not having a job but then if you give them a chance they show up high on meth.

lol no
Many try to play the victim though. It's fucking embarrassing.

If you are serious, you are a fucking moron beyond comprehension.

Its not illegal to hold blacks to lower standards, most schools do it. Also white privelage isn't real. Hudreds of years of advantages? Most of my family is dead in germany and came here within the last century.

>My direct family is the only way I could possibly benefit from skin color

They went to worse schools. I don’t see how they could be so lazy in that environment and still make it in and not drop out leaving you a spot to transfer into from community college or whatever. They must have made some attempt to learn and prepare. Maybe you should have used your better opportunities early on to prepare more and have gotten even better grades and put in more community service and taken part in more diverse extracurriculars. Then you’d have gotten into Yale or whatever.

So is mine, only difference is how they died... your family took my mines wealth and literally gassed them. So do you really want to go there?

>Admitting to jewish heritage even for the sake of an argument
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but this is Sup Forums. You have already lost in the eyes of anyone you were hoping to use that against.

>that law
obviously "the KKK" (which doesn't exist in a singular sense) doesn't meet these requirements.
>it has
"it" has had many iterations, and no current central power structure.
>hate group
sorry, this isn't Sweden.