Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm having an anxiety attack right now and I can't seem to come down from it.

post some comfy, soothing, and relaxing shit for me please, cause I can barely type

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTA3dRkkXSY
youtube.com/watch?v=veaEQqjaIDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vFI-oCt_Pm8
youtube.com/watch?v=_R10HJnIWEI
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco
anxieties.com/159/beta-blockers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll be alright brother

It doesn't feel that way, but it never ever does feel that way.

whenever i get anxiety i just fap until i calm down

get like a nice cup of something like hot cocoa and jerk off, works every time

do you live near a Walmart?

youtube.com/watch?v=jTA3dRkkXSY

My hands are locking up and shit. I'm just focusing on my breathing. Its some what helping.
Kind of? I can't drive right now. Why?

get some of this stuff. shit works very well.

I'll check it out.

it works.

OP I hate when I have these attacks

Here's a comfy photo

Does it make you sleepy??? I'm not really looking for something like that

no. it's all natural. just an OTC anxiety med

Thats a comfy photo.

I hate them. Just out of no where, I pace, bottom of feet and hands get sweaty, hands get numb, every twitch from my body sends a visceral thought of death, its all irrational but when my lungs seize up and I can't breathe properly and the other physical things it makes it so much worse than just irrational bullshit I think of.

Thank you user

np. feel better

I only tried to fucking help you retard

it will never stop.
>mfw i had my first anxiety attack at 30 years old.
>mfw i was poor and refused to acknowledge it.
>mfw it lasted 20 days before i was unable to go to sleep for 2 days straight and my resting heart rate was 100.
i then started to have some type of chest pain.
i wonder if i was having a heart attack towards the end.
i finally went to see a doctor (for the first time in my adult life)
said it was probably anxiety and gave me some pills.
it took another week before it passed.
i had another panic attack episode that lasted about a week.
it mainly flares up at night right when im trying to sleep.

It flairs up too when I sleep too, I sometimes get sleep paralysis (rarely though)

whoa, I was saying I hate anxiety attacks. I appreciate your help user.

Oh shit I take that back then user, it just seemed to me that you said you hated comfy photos. My bad.

Nah man, it's okay, I can barely type and I just didn't make myself clear about wtf I was talkin about. You're good, appreciate ya user.

>I just want to feel better

DID SOMEONE SAY COMFY?!

These are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=veaEQqjaIDQ

>Homeopathic

>Works very well

Theres a word for alternative medicines that work. It's called "Medicine".

helping

wow

wow dudes. You guys are coming through for me. I really appreciate it.

I feel you bro i experienced my first panic attack on Monday, since then it is still fucking with me right now.
I live a peaceful life, with a nice wholesome family and im still trying to figure out why in the hell i even had one to begin with.

Only thing that drowns it out is listening to upbeat and cheerful music on my headphones.

Go to a doctor user, and get yourself checked.

I have, I have GAD, generalized anxiety disorder.

It doesn't happen all the time its just happens whenever it feels like it or something.

I have a good diet, I work out, I'm in shape, I don't drink, I do smoke weed but I never have anxiety when I smoke or after.

past trauma? chemical imbalance? Idk. I dont take meds for it cause I don't really want them but maybe I need them? ugh

I cant't listen to this shit.
I thought it sounded pretty good at the beginning but once they started repeating butt naked over and over for about 3 min I considered nailing the door shut and setting the log cabin on fire.

I feel you on the meds part user.
I used to take pills when i was 15-16 and it would only make me angry and anxious.
So i stopped taking them and learned to just cope with the deperssion.
I was also diagnosed with GAD but have never had it affect my life like this.
And ive also never had an attack either.
I have a doctors appointment this Wednesday because it affects me at work and at home no matter what.

Kek
Lost my shit to that.

That sucks user, I get like this fight or flight response when it happens, So after I calm down, It some times rekts me the next day into a shitty, stay in bed, fuck the world, type of the depression.

Just talking to you all has helped a lot. Plus comfy pics also helped. Saved some of them.

this is how bad i have it.
>sister convinces her doctor to prescribe her some xanax.
>the xanax is low dosage
>she passes out
>same with my mother
>i ask my mother if i can take it to see if it would help with my social anxiety. (i don't like it when people are in my "personal space". i don't like haircuts because of this. i normally get a pretty good panic attack when i do try to get haircuts.
>i take the xanax.
>nothing happens.
>oh god did i need more?! i don't think its going to work. oh god my name is next.
>name gets called.
>sit down
>......nothing
>get a haircut.
>leave
boy this feels great
no side effects other than 3 or 4 hours later i get sleepy.
i take beta blockers because of the anxiety and high blood pressure.
wish i had the xanax. they're twice as effective.

damn thats rough user. Why not tell a doctor that you have panic attacks and what not to get a script for the xanax???

Yea man, i get that same reaction too.
Ill be fine for like 30 minutes then it hits me, this sudden feel of dread and lightheadedness, and i just stqnd there for what feels like 2 mins then it goes away.
I do pushups or any kind of exercise thqt i can do so that i have something to drown out the feeling of nervousness.

It sucks so much man, i wish i could go back to just being calm and worry free with my family enjoying TV or having nonsense fun.
Or even taking my dog out.
Im scared dude, i dont want to feel this way for long.
Just find things to distrqct yourself with bro, find music you can sing along to, tqlk to someone close to you about anything you want.
I feel for you man.

Xanax is risky man. Please dont get addicted to them or end up overdosing please.

Being calm fucking sucks. Let it overcome you. Listen to these songs and let it overcome you, let it turn into rage, and let the rage overflow, then dump it all over people in threads via shitposting and insulting.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFI-oCt_Pm8
youtube.com/watch?v=_R10HJnIWEI
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

Lol I love all those songs already. Work out or ride my bike to them on the regular.

Yeah, Death Grips is fucking amazing.
And you like them too. So utilize what they are presenting you.

You're so right user

Yeah man it just irrational fear shit. It stops me from going out sometimes and when it affects my life like that it really fuckin bums me out dude.

That dosen't look very comfy TBH. If I was sat on that settee I would just feel 1000 eyes staring at me.

Since when has been cold been comfy?

Bundle up inside by the fire?

Fresh air my friend, I usually go to the front door and breath slowly. Look up at the stars and relax, you can get through this

thanks user. I've almost leveled out.

>breathe!

You will probably get an headache from the adrenaline, have a nice cup of tea or some water

I usually do get a headache afterwards from that or grinding/clinching my teeth.

>damn thats rough user.
He had a fucking haircut?
What the fuck is going on in this thread? I get the anxiety/depression part but it dosen't mean you've gotta suck a dick.

Yeah it’s common, usually after a panic attack blood stops being rushed to your vital organs and then you start feeling the after effects. This is around the time when you will also feel really relieved and tired that it’s over. Try rest, put your feet up and drink plenty of fluids. Try booking an appointment to the doctors if this occurs frequently, a lot of things are linked to panic attacks which you might not realise

i didn't have insurance.
poor.
so
poor uninsured person begging for xanax is 100% druggie.

beta blockers aren't addicting and it has almost no side effects.
and it's 2 for the price of one. anxiety and high blood pressure.
xanax is great if you're in a panic attack but beta blockers basically do the same without getting addicted to them. not as perfect as xanax but good enough.

the only side effect i had was low heart rate.
i think it would be around 53 BPM. give or take 5bpm.
anxieties.com/159/beta-blockers

paxil faggot. cured my shit

1st 2 links didn't work. I was about to go to VPN but luckily the 3rd and 4th did and I realized your taste in music sucks.

Yeah I hate xanax, plus I feel fuckin retarded on them. I will look into it. Thanks user. best of luck to you though

Yea but the OP didn't post fire he posted snow.

agreed. cold is not comfy. can confirm.

frigid minnesota-fag reporting in. just left balmy north carolina earlier this morning where i enjoyed nearly a week of bright skies and warm temperatures. deplaned and could see my breath in while walking down the fucking ramp from the plane.

why do i live here?