ABC poll: Trump surge due to massive 36% millennial swing

>What was the biggest driver in this shift in the polls? Surprisingly, it’s young voters.

>Clinton’s support among young voters ages 18 to 29 has dropped 19 percent since March — and Trump has gained 17 percent support from the same demographic. That’s a 36 percent swing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PemsSTUUrtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You had this coming, democucks.

>Clinton’s support among young voters ages 18 to 29 has dropped 19 percent since March

Essentially when Trump started into Bill about the rape shit.

Bill will be her downfall in the GE.

They felt the bern.

KEEP THE MEMES FLOWING LADS WE'RE BREAKING THROUGH TO REALSPACE

I'm 26, but I wouldn't hope for Trump to rely on young voters, that hasn't worked well for Sanders.

No surprise. Millennials don't know the travesty that is the Clinton clan. They weren't around in the 90s for all the anti-Clinton sentiment and the media today holds Shillary on a pedestal. They're hearing all this shit for the first time

Bill's getting sent to the old age home post haste.

Trump won't win, kikehammer confirma

No, Bill will die of """natural causes""" 1 month before the election, garnering a bunch of sympathy votes from retarded vaginas, with the MSM simultaneously bashing Trump about attacking a "ill-dying man in his last days".

Do not underestimate the democrats. They'd willingly sacrifice one of their own leaders to impose their marxist propaganda.

It's not about relying on them to vote for Trump but knocking the fat legs out from under the screeching rape enabler.

hey guys we are looking for qualified shills your payment would be via paypal by NeverTrump PAC

As much as I feel bad for him for being paralyzed, he's been at least as bad as Nate Silverstein this election

Memes > reals.

This will be the first president shitposted into office. Literally, the man spends his free time delivering bants on twitter even now. All hail.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Go back to bed Soros

Obama won with the young vote

Looks like Trump will do the same

Why do you feel bad for him? Nothing but karma for this war mongering Jew

shills are trying to slide this HARD

LMFAO

NYYYEYEEEEEAAAARRRRRGHHH HNNNRRRRRRRGGGGH

Behold, the power of memes

Not the Democrats, but Hillary.

She is an INTJ and will stop at nothing to win this election. She ran the presidency for Bill in the past and she will be able to run it for herself again should she win the general election.

She will definitely murder him using a potent poison that does not leave traces in a corpse.

he fooled me once.

i actually ditched him the election where he went all in with mccain.

been a while, now his mask is completely off

if you are intrested please leave me your mail and your best worktime along with your PayPal address

How much you paying per post?

Sounds like the work of meme magic

I'm actually pretty serious

You could say that Hillary support has
Hit a wall

It gepends on the quality of the post and the amount of (you)'s

sounds fun
[email protected]
Hit me up

He's gold, Jerry. Gold!

>1/3rd of Millennials will jump with Trump

The right will be fine

i only accept bitcoin and you have to pay upfront, i have 3 graphic cards, 6 monitors, 2 27" screens and a laptop ready to shitpost with folders filled with propaganda ranging from pro to anti anything you fucking want (i have a script that saves every image in every thread i post in and checks images against the ones in my folders with a loop to see if pixels match, if so it rejects the picture and saves only the new ones).

There is nobody shilling for Hillary.

It is a Republican funded lie to discredit her campaign.

Aids Bill will die on his how soon enough

Her campaign's internal polling also discovered that all the feminist shit is alienating males in huge numbers. Trump's advantage in the male vote is now the highest in presidential polling history. The Democratic PAC called Emily's List that is responsible for getting women elected has told Hillary to shut the fuck up about being a woman because it's hurting her standing with men so much.

we did it reddit!

To entirely fair, McCain was looking like a viable candidate up until his 46% comments and the doubling down by the Democrats on phonebanking and canvassing through the use of cable information they were sold. Where Romney less dumb with his comments, and the RNC more advance in their propaganda and shilling, Obama wouldn't have won.

It's due to

1. Memes, especially those ridiculing the crazies on the left (this guy, Trigglypuff, etc).
2. Bernie voters realizing Shillary is a greater evil than Trump.

Now the question is if the Bernie voters will stay loyal to Trump or become cucks and vote for Shillary.

A Bernie supporter going door to door came to my house during the Ohio primaries. I told him I liked a lot of what Bernie had to say, but was voting for Trump.

We had a good conversation as this guy was probably mid 30s, well educated, not a cuck, and a white male. I drew a lot of comparisons to Trump and Bernie and I could tell he was seriously taking in what I said. These people will be the ones actually going to the polls in November, and they will be voting Trump. The fat degenaretes and niggers that would defect from Bernie to Hillary aren't going to bother voting. Trump will win easily.

Who hispanic4trump here?

I hispanic4trump here.

Give me a general range, I ain't signing up for anything without knowing what I'll be getting out of it.

Heil

That is one comfy pup

Have a (you)

She will burn just like JEB. Destroy her with memes.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

MFW I wake up January 21st 2017 to a Trump Presidency and know it couldnt have happened without Sup Forums.

This

Trust me you guys need to start talking and actually being an informed voter.

If you REALLY want to make a difference as a normie, do so AS a normie. You have the knowledge, now figure out how to articulate and not drop spaghetti.

Aquí

what went right?

assassins can be found on this sub-board.

Don't give you information out. To anyone.

You could be giving someone who intends to murder you your info.

This is absolutely not a joke.

hispanic4trump here

Right here
>mfw me and my dad voted for Trump i primaries and will in the election

I have 10 years of Sup Forums experience (even more on other online forums), a college degree, and tremendous linguistic abilities. Where do I sign up?

Romney and the GOP is perfectly encapsulated by Unskewed Polls. All the polls showed Obama winning but Romney and the GOP insisted the polls were all wrong and they were right. They were in deep denial most of the campaign. As a result they could never adjust but instead kept doing the same stupid shit that alienated the electorate.

>Giving out personal information on the internet openly

I've now processed you a payment for shilling sadly the email appears to be unregistered.

>"The only thing Hillary has going for her is the woman's card."
>OMGGGGGGGGGG WHAT A HORRIBLY SEXIST THING TO SAY!!! TOTAL SHITLORD! DRUMPF IS FINISHED LMFAO XDDDDD
>Hillary starts losing massive amounts of support with men, and women too
>She's forced to drop the woman's card

He was completely correct. He took her only advantage away from her, and did it 6 months early. Holy shit, this is beyond genius.

That's the best part about Trump, I don't think he needs to rely on anything other than just existing. The guy can literally do no wrong. His charisma is so strong. He will win, it's just what he does.

This is what I do

I start off with saying Bernie and Trump are the most genuine candidates running. The media hates both of them, so they must be doing something right.

I then follow it up with Hillary and Ted had Washington DC crafted personalities and are totally fake.

Of course say later "I'd take Trump over Bernie though, but Bernie over Hillary".

find middle ground.

Provide me with your PayPal email and I'll process you an immidiate payment with future payments on the way

Please provide me with your PayPal we will issue you payments based on when we need you.

Romney proves that people will not show up to vote against someone. You have to have a candidate that people can bond with and support. I think you have that with Trump, while the Dems have a candidate that nobody likes and who hopes that enough people with be outraged enough to vote against Trump.It isnt going to work,

Need to know the payment amount before I sign up for anything, I ain't no 2 cents a post Hill shill, I'm an artful shitposter, my quality demands at least a dollar a post.

But I'm not a normie.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

>Bernie over Hillary

I'd rather shoot myself before having to make that choice, but I guess I understand where you're coming from in order to court over retarded young marxists.

God damn, I can't believe this is what America has come to. A crooked cunt vs. a mummified communist running for a major political party.

That's why Trump won in the first place. Fucking nobody liked Romney, he lost to an 80 year old senile old man the first time. But the party still forced him down everyones throats instead of getting a fresh face to energize the voter base. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't be conned by Romney.

The Democrats are literally doing the exact same thing, running a corrupt, unlikable bitch that lost to a first term muslim nigger. If anyone liked Hillary, she would have won the first time. But the partys get so overconfident they think they can force the same turd down everyones throat over and over again. Trump is going to win for this reason.

I'll process you a Payment for 1 dollar if you write a quality shill post for hillary afterwards

America needs more based hispanics like you guys. MAGA

Implying Trump will EVER be president.

Pack it in friends, the jokes are over and it's time to unite under a REAL leader AKA Hillary Clinton.

Trump is a racist bigot LOL, I know you're all joking about supporting him but I think it's time to stop.

A racist, homophobic, antisemitic bigot as president, my sides.

It's 2016, there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with sucking dick if you're a guy.

This

youtu.be/PemsSTUUrtY

Can't find the original btw, did it get removed

The same scenario occurred to me. I think a lot of people are expecting this. I doubt it will happen, but it would be typical of Corrupt Hillary Clinton.

half spico reporting in boss

It's beginning. The age of the Cuck Millennial is nearing its end. Only the Baby Boomers oppose us now.

We are still looking for shills the first 3 email gets an instant payment and future instructions!

You can't compare Dangerous Donald to dated neocons

I'd rather mind your fiddle ground, mreow.

You just confused McCain and Romney.

BernieCucks will eventually support Trump because its FREE. No more $27 donations and having to choose between Latte's and the Apple Store.

Romney was simply too detached and polite. He could not connect
with Americans.

I prophesied years ago that they only way to beat the Dems is to have
a 'vulgar' candidate, and along comes Trump to prove me right.

good work Sup Forums

That was a plot point on the last episode of Veep. I don't doubt it could happen.

>tfw trump is hitler

millenial here, I have been doing my part to show people that Trump isn't bad

Those
Mom
Jeans

This. If it happens you'd have conspiracy theories out the wazoo. The public is already dangerously close to being woken up. The timing would be too obvious.

Its always Canada. Always.

Bullshit.
I use that email on the daily

Young people can't stand Hillary. I've seen many young Bernouts, but almost no young Shilldogs

this is a direct result of cuck and numale memes spreading to the mainstream. d*tb*i was a complete failure

Reportin

Half white half spic

All the Mexicans at work think I'm full white, don't know if I'm in too deep to tell them the truth. They just think I'm a white Trump dude.

Kek be praised. The memes are working. Keep it up, lads!