Anyone have a download for all the videos on her channel?

Anyone have a download for all the videos on her channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/
podblanc.guru/browse-evalion-videos-3-date.html
tixati.com/download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to sage and hide all youtube shill threads

I'm interested too, actually. I kinda missed the boat on her, but I'm curious now to see some of her videos

Why are you trying to hide her videos? Let people look up her sources their own and let them see

Dear god, this board has gotten cancerous. Where are the jew mods to ban you and move this to trash? I got banned and trashed for a fucking thread about vaping laws for christ sake

She's getting donation from cucks to buy a new PC lmao. She already has $505 raised.

Link: indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/

ive seen this girl and a few quotes. can i get a link to her youtube? For science of course.

>muh redpilled qt3.14 waifu
Fuck off and die already. Nobody gives a fuck about your petty e-celeb bullshit. Do you even realize how pathetic you look, sitting in front of your computer drooling over some disgusting attention whore? Your ancestors were powerful warriors and look at you. Disgusting. Do you realize that you might as well cut your wrists and piss on your blood, because that's what you're doing right now. Pissing on your blood. Pthetic.

she got banned. that's why I'm asking for a download.

>Toronto, Canada
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why are her eyes so lifeless and why doesn't her face move at all when she speaks? This bitch is creepy and looks like Ted Cruz.

shit, why did she get banned? dropping to many redpills about the jq?

whats her name then? give me something here goy.

evalion

found it podblanc.guru/browse-evalion-videos-3-date.html

>WoW nerd with daddy issues finds Stormfront and makes edgy vids to earn shekels

I'm glad this ugly kike is gone. Stop shilling her shit on here.

Here you go user, everything in 720p, about 3.5 GB.

I stopped seeding it a while ago but it looks like it's still healthy. Long live Evalion.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:s65jccb7y2bmnsazuc7z4a55m4etcxoy&dn=Evalion&xl=3524485922&fc=60

thank you based user

She caught the attention of a couple more popular youtubers who took the opportunity to make videos about her. Said youtuber's fans flocked to her channel and reported her atleast 6 million times. This alerted youtube staff who proceeded to SHUT IT DOWN and effectively ended Evalion's attention whoring spree.

how do I use this to download?

if u have utorrent just put the link in the browser it should start

How old is she?

18 apparently

>Download and install Tixati.
>That's the best BitTorrent program these days.
>Uninstall any other torrent program on your computer
tixati.com/download/

>Copy this text
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:s65jccb7y2bmnsazuc7z4a55m4etcxoy&dn=Evalion&xl=3524485922&fc=60

>Fire up Tixati.
Click the +Add button in the top left.

>In the pop-up window
Click the Magnet tab, paste the text link above, and fire it off.

Fuck shes so hot, i just wanna move here into my house and while im at work she can make her redpill videos, and when im done work come home and fuck her senseless.

Not sure that I have all of them.. But I have most.

>yfw she only wants uncut penis
>yfw I found out who she is via her mom
>yfw teenage crush on Nazi girl

nigga u wanna elaborate?

If you have the mark of the Jew on your penis, you can't go to Valhalla.

>mfw penis is uncut
>mfw i make her my waifu and move her west
>mfw i spend overtime pay on hitler memorabilia for her