-Liberals
-Debbie
-People who don't use turn signals
-People who unironically think Disneyland is better than Disney World

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=CICf8xoLyG8

GO NOLES

WATCH TUCKER CARLSON WEEKDAYS AT 9

Other urls found in this thread:

underdogdynasty.com/2017/3/31/15135854/uniform-march-madness-national-championship-navy-appalachian-state
boosters.fsu.edu/springgame
underdogdynasty.com/sun-belt-conference/2017/3/31/15098900/sun-belt-stock-exchange-troy-appalachian-state-coastal-georgia-southern-state-arkansas-state-g5-ulm
youtube.com/watch?v=VA-gKUcWe5I&t=2s
youtu.be/DL8_pRgqxXY
lifeofwyo.blogspot.com/2017/04/wyr2.html
syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2701120-coastal-carolina-cheerleaders-reportedly-suspended-amid-prostitution-allegations.amp.html
twitter.com/pace_picante666/status/848412797780320256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for AAC

2nd for Fun Belt

I guarantee you five dollars that South Carolina beats Clemson this season.

>tfw App's uniforms are getting some love

underdogdynasty.com/2017/3/31/15135854/uniform-march-madness-national-championship-navy-appalachian-state

4th for spring games

boosters.fsu.edu/springgame

FSU Spring game: Saturday April 8 @ 3:00 on ESPN3 most likely

Please post your school's spring games and where to watch so we all don't have to kill ourselves through this slow offseason

Hello Jake :^)

>5th for 2017 Sun Belt Champs, Arkansas State

The writers at Underdog Dynasty aren't so sure.

underdogdynasty.com/sun-belt-conference/2017/3/31/15098900/sun-belt-stock-exchange-troy-appalachian-state-coastal-georgia-southern-state-arkansas-state-g5-ulm

Is Sam Darnold the next Matt Barkley?

>ASU has never been picked as a preseason favorite. EVER. But five rings in six years shows a culture that knows how to win and 19-4 on the road in the conference over the last six years proves that out.

It's never a fluke, either. It's who we are, and it's what we do.

lsu is gonna go 8-4 and theres nothing you can do about it

>its what we do

losing to in-state FCS schools is what you do.

Ark PB is coming for that red wolf ass.

>More people buying Coastal Carolina, an FBS transitional, than Arkansas State, the current co-champ

what did the Red Wolves mean by this?

which /cfb/ team does Tucker root for?

2018 #1 DT Taron Vincent commits to Ohio State

Honestly, UDD went to crap once they lost a lot of writers to Forgotten 5.

>Tucker Carlson

I feel like this is a nice metaphor for all the other unqualified coaches in /cfb/, just like Tucker isn't qualified to do anything either.

youtube.com/watch?v=VA-gKUcWe5I&t=2s

>not watching the new Tucker Carlson Tonight

youtu.be/DL8_pRgqxXY

Now you just know folks that these people have never been laid

lifeofwyo.blogspot.com/2017/04/wyr2.html

Divegrass BTFO

Make sure to turn in to Tucker Carlson Tonight at 9 EST on Fox News!

Also go Noles

2017 SEASON /CFB/ POWER RANKINGS

Pac-12
>Darnold Tier:
1. USC
>Power Gap
>Only other teams with a realistic chance to win the conference tier:
2. Washington
3. Stanford
>Power Gap
>Solid Bowl Teams Tier:
4. Washington State
5. Utah
6. Colorado
>Next Level Down Tier:
7. Oregon State
8. Oregon
>Bad Tier:
9. UCLA
10. Arizona State
11. Arizona
>Power Gap
12. Cal

>>>>>>>>>

AAC Power Rankings:
>Playoff tier:
1. USF
>Power Gap
>Teams with chance to make a conference title run
2. Navy
3. Houston
4. Temple
>Power Gap
>Solid Bowl Teams Tier:
5. Memphis
6. Tulsa
7. UCF
>New coaches, who knows what will happen tier:
8. ECU
9. Cincinnati
>Bad Tier:
10. SMU
11. Tulane
>Massive Power Gap
>Trash that barely deserves to be FBS football tier:
12. Uconn

>>>>>>>>>

Fun Belt Power Rankings:
>Playoff tier
;_;
>POWER GAP
>Conference title contenders
1. App State
2. Troy
3. Arkansas State
>POWER GAP
>Bowl Eligible Tier
4. Louisiana
5. Idaho
6. South Alabama
>ARE YOU DONE REBUILDING YET tier
7. Georgia Southern
8. Louisiana-Monroe
>NEW COACH WHO DIS tier
9. Georgia State
>WE FBS NOW tier
10. Coastal Carolina
>Garbage tier
11. New Mexico State
>POWER GAP
>BLACK HOLE
>ayyy lmao
>???????
>Worst team in FBS tier
12. Texas State

Keep it going guys.

>this entire list
>Oregon being below utah, wazzou, and colorado
>both arizona schools that low
>navy above houston
>even making a sun belt power ranking that you and maybe one other person will follow

your list making days are no more im afraid

>navy above houston

Houston is losing too much talent.

Navy's offense is still effective even with freshmen. Will Worth was a force of nature last year.

What if I like anime, dislike faggotry, am slightly liberal, don't know who/what Debbie is, always use my turn signals, and think Disney World is better than Disneyland?

Also Iowa

Gen Z'ers are a strange bunch. Believe it or not, Tucker fucking Carlson actually has fanboys these days.

>even making a sun belt power ranking that you and maybe one other person will follow

The Fun Belt has a decent following on /cfb/

damn right. Geaux Cajuns.

Cajuns are going to finish ahead of Arky State this season. Bet on it.

I would make some sort of ACC pride thread but I hate the ACC with a fucking passion
Fuck you Carolina

What is the best college sports region and why is it the Carolinas?

Current National Champs in all 3 major sports:

Basketball
>North Carolina
Football
>Clemson
Baseball
>Coastal Carolina

Other elite basketball programs
>South Carolina
>Duke
>Wilmington
>Davidson

Elite G5 football programs
>East Carolina
>App State

Other elite baseball
>North Carolina
>South Carolina
>Clemson
>Wilmington

Bonus: best sailing program in the U.S.
>College of Charleston

>Other elite baseball

East Carolina deserves a mention there too.

They've been great for a couple seasons in a row.

What will be the excuse when USC inevitably drops 5 games this season?

Go back to bed mUShChump

breddy based region.

All three champs could repeat next year, as well.

Nice meme, friend. Call us when you're done rebuilding.

#WolvesUp

The Fun Belt is the most based conference.

Not quite CFB, but Coastal Carolina suspended their entire cheerleading team.

syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2701120-coastal-carolina-cheerleaders-reportedly-suspended-amid-prostitution-allegations.amp.html

>Prostitute Cheerleaders
>inb4 I chose the wrong school

Cheerleading is not a sport.

>Team of scantily-clad women shaking their asses in front of large crowds

>are whores

wow what a fucking surprise.

>women
>exchanging money for sex

seems like normal real life to me

Post yfw the 3 MSU players under investigation are cleared of wrongdoing and Lewerke turns out to be the new Cook/Cousins.

Bump, don't let it slide

cool dude, can we get his signiture that whatever haptens to him on Sup Forums We are not responsible?

Bump for Fun Belt > MAC

MAC is barely FBS.

Sun Belt is more or less the equal of C-USA imo

STOP PAIRING US WITH YANKEE CAROLINA YOU FUCKTARDS

Sure. Right after the majority of South Carolinians stop rooting for the Panthers, Hornets, and Hurricanes.

Not a problem
No one knows who the Hurricanes are, college football is way bigger than pro football so no one really pulls for the Panthers, and basketball is pretty irrelevant here
The only reason the Gamecucks cared so much was because they were good at it but they'd sacrifice all this basketball stuff for a single win in football

>no one really pulls for the Panthers
kek
KEK

The #OneCarolina campaign was LITERALLY started by south carolina rednecks who wanted to feel included when the Panthers were going undefeated.

That's only a fuck cucks
The large majority of South Carolinians couldn't care less about the Panthers
Hell 90% of Yankee Carolinians are Steelers fans anyways

*few
If you ever went to the Panthers training camp in Spartanburg (I was attending summer school classes there) you'd realize just how few South Carolinians cared

>MUSTARD

>IN

>BARBECUE

>SAUCE

>KEK

That's not a state thing
The upstate has vinegar base most places

>jimmy buffet

why do people like that drunk again?

>one good year makes them a good sports region

top kek. men florida is a better region then those states.

Florida is as irrelevant as it has ever been.

As a Bama fan I still think it was a pick play. Those niggers don't deserve shit.

It WAS a pick play. No one contests that.

The reason it wasn't flagged is because Scott never made contact with Brown. It's legal.

Well I don't care about the rules, Bama DESERVED that win. Saban >> Shitbo.

>Shitbo

that's Jimbo's nickname.

Fun Belt is just a more concise CUSA.

Yeah, the SB is basically just C-USA without that clusterfuck of Texas teams.

>/cbb/ finally dead

>/cws/ is super low traffic

Time for the reign of /cfb/ once again, lads.

Repeat champions?

Man, I don't understand ECU firing their head coach. Maybe they were losing some ground to App State, and CCU is about to open up more competition, but NC State is losing ground and their old coach has had some very successful teams. It's a shame.

App State and Coastal Carolina are shit schools but App has great tradition and CCU is fun as fuck. It'll be nice seeing two schools from the Carolinas dominate the Fun Belt for the next few decades (unless one or both get picked up by CUSA at some point).

And yet they still sent 3 teams to tournament and they 3 major teams had 9+ wins in football. Florida currently have 3 ranked teams in baseball.

If this is irrelevant than that even proves my point more

No one ever cared about CWS on here

South Carolinians care a lot about the Panthers you massive cunt. Charlotte is full of Clemson and SCAR grads who can't stop sucking Panther dick. Every time I drive through Greenville I see plenty of Panthers flags.

North Carolina is majority Panthers nowadays. The Steelers/Redskins/Cowboys fans were old hold overs who couldn't let go. The majority of people, in both states, now follow the Panthers.

a whole lotta losers in there bud
no prize for second place

IMO that wasn't the part I disliked the most about that drive (or a lot of Clemson's drives). Clemson pushed off and picked a LOT in the championship game and rarely, if ever, got flagged for it. On the last drive a Clemson WR pushed off to make a big reception if I remember correctly.

Bama didn't play their best game and hats off to Clemson, but I think Clemson got the benefit of some key no-calls.

So guys, how bout that Civil War?

I have never seen one Panther flag or shirt in Greenville so bullshit

It was pretty low-stakes last season.

Civil war: North are the good guys

Present day: rural/south are the good guys

Stanford all the way

we don't allow just anyone to play for us. you need class as well as talent.

>democrats are the bad guy in both
really makes you think

You know what's funny? Eastern Michigan was the best program in the state last year.

Yeah, Coach Ruf got done pretty dirty by the AD. There was a huge blow up on twitter to get the AD fired and Ruf hired back.

He didn't do much in 2016 with Virginia either.

Best at what? Breaking cinder blocks?

Fires up my neurons

why does that person have a bacon tattoo on their face?

>rural south are the good guys

twitter.com/pace_picante666/status/848412797780320256

>Georgia Bulldogs Flag
This certainly stirs a fellow to engage in thought

The midwest/heartland are the good guys.

Northeast and West
>Libcucks
>Shillary

South
>bumfuck rednecks and Sup Forumstards
>MAGA autists

That leaves the hardworking midwesterners as a last bastion of sanity in this world.

Last time I was here Carolina was getting their asses handed to them and we had only won one natty

One of my friends who worked down in Baton Rouge told me an incredible story about Coach O and his first day at Ole Miss. i poked around online and was able to verify it to the point that i feel comfortable posting it anonymously on this mongolian basket weaving forum, so hear ya go.

When Coach O got the Ole Miss job, he called a team meeting. He has everyone meet him in the locker room and he starts into his rah-rah about who he is, why he's excited to have the Ole Miss job, and why the players should be excited to play for him yelling about what kind of energy he will bring and what kind of energy his teams will bring.
I guess the team wasn't taking it to the level he wanted see so O passes around this box and tell all the players to take off their jewelry because "jewelry is for women and faggots." He yells "EVERYONE STAND UP! WHEN I COME BACK IN HERE I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE YOUR SHIRTS OFF!" and leaves the room. He storms back in and rips off his shirt and screams at the team "THIS SIDE OF THE ROOM - YOU GONNA YELL OLE MISS!" He runs over to the other side, holding his hands up, "WHEN THEY YELL OLE MISS, THIS SIDE GOTTA YELL WILD BOYS!" He runs back to the front of the room and starts his chant. The right side yells "OLE MISS!" in unison. "WILD BOYS!" the other side replies. This goes back and forth, Orgeron's running around the room screaming at the guys, he's slapping chests of the players and pushing them. "OLE MISS! WILD BOYS!" They start pushing back. They're pushing each other, they're flipping chairs, they're banging on lockers! "OLE MISS! WILD BOYS!" They're jumping around, they're throwing coolers and tables. "OLE MISS! WILD BOYS!" They're flipping more chairs, they're throwing everything within arm's reach, they're slapping each other going crazy. All of a sudden Orgeron belts out "EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" "IF ANYONE WANTS A PIECE OF THIS, I'LL BE OUTSIDE!" and storms out. And that's how the team met Ed Orgeron

I like this

Bump

>#1 DT for 2018 committed to Ohio State
>he's only a 4 star

Weird, usually DTs are highly rated this must be a really weak class at the position

Flowers had an amazing year last year. I'm hoping for bigger and better this fall. Apparently he is re-inventing how he throws the ball, and losing his wind up, according to reports.

That'll make him a much more effective dual threat than he was in the past--and of course he should retain the scrambling maneuverability of the 2016 season.

iowa state or Illinois state?

>thread four days old
>less than 100 replies
wow maybe stop bumping you autists

247Composite has him as a 5 star. For me that's the official unofficial ranking