Any ideas on how I can try to get to sleep quicker? Any methods people use? Ive tried counting sheep

Any ideas on how I can try to get to sleep quicker? Any methods people use? Ive tried counting sheep

masturbate till pass out

Try melatonin and reading a boring book

fap, get tired, sleep. If cant fall asleep, try some math. just a little arithmetic.

Hey look another ad for blacked. Why do you guys put up with this shit?

How much do you get paid to post this shit?

Try having a BBC in your asshole, i'm sure you'll be worn out and ready to sleep afterwards.

Try working out during the day. It helps reduce the latest jittery qualities. Also don't drink coffee or caffeine after noon

Um I had trouble for a while, but the best thing to do it read history. Like very analytical history

maybe try cuck posting all night, faggot

do something to get you tired.

shouldnt you be asking OP that?

stop sucking nigger dicks

Does anyone have the picture of the black guy fucking that clear blow up sex doll showing how deep it goes??? Please!!!!

zzzquil, melatonin. Pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth

Fapping before bed is a widely accepted method of making you fall asleep. An orgasm get fatigue your brain, the reward system in your brain that sends out the feel-good chemical goes fucking berserk.

See a doctor and get bottle of sleeping pills.

I'm this user. Ok OP if you want to fall asleep pretty fast then there are some things you can do like drinking a couple beers before bed, smoking weed, deep slow breaths, masturbating, etc...

for starters stop doing things when you should be sleeping.

turn off lights

i recommend ambient noise as a background, if you look on yt there are 100s of different types.
some like rain fall for example, others like the background noise in a plane. concentrate on the ambient noise and you will fall asleep.

dont eat late too. that does't help.

I like this guy

ASMR