Well Sup Forums ?

well Sup Forums ?

We're still stuck on the first one, actually.

>implying any of those past guys were wrong

yes because defeating these "demagogues" has worked out so well for us so far.

McCarthy did nothing wrong

hmm. never knew much about george wallace, but if he's as right as joe mccarthy i need to learn more

/thread

Literally everyone of them were right. How many different splinter minority groups does that oppose each other and cause issues for the general population does our country need to take in?

Also Trump is talking about illegal immigrants and he does not blame those groups for all of our problems. Just some of our problems and most of the blame goes to our current politicians who refuse to acknowledge the problem.

I don't see Trump blaming Mexicans and Muslims. That's the Left's framing of it.

Trump is blaming the status quo political parties. Mass immigration is the effect, not the cause.

Shit, i am now a #CruzMissle

McCarthy did nothing wrong

Slut bag

>How to btfo yourself in 1 image or less

Yep, all the subsequent scapegoats were a distraction by Jews to stop pointing at them.

Bitch

Prostitute ass

Twat

>implying they beat Joe McCarthy

Yeah, that's why liberals always bitch and moan about "muh blacklists" and how persecuted they were, sounds like McCarthy won here.

Jews, commies, niggers, spics, and muzzies are still the cause of America's problems.

We haven't solved any of America's problems in about 75 years according to this image

wow really makes you think

really makes you think

omg trump is racist say goldsteins

that got me hahahaha

listen to kikewood ppl

I was gonna say that :(

this too

Those things were all problems.

Yeah George Clooney, because that's who I really want to be basing my political opinions off of. A fucking actor.

>some kike says something they don't like is racist
>stein
really makes you think

you can still say
>hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
or
>pol btfo
or
>you cannot argue this

Now it's OUR turn to beat Emperor Palpatine Hillary Clinton

>Muslims only ones blowing up buildings
>Mexicans the only ones crossing the border illegally

Ya sure

Actually all of them are true. It all just kind of stems from #1

Literally all of them were right

sjws dont mind the media blaming white men for all the worlds problems though

This one kills me, mainly because it reveals an educated Harvard "professor" to be nothing more than a fucking retard.

>apparently educated
>fails to understand how Hitler came to power
>90% chance the professor was a history prof

But they were all right

That is just politics. Almost every successful politician (and a whole shitload of unsuccessful ones too) do ths. You find a bad guy for your supporters to rally around and hate to distract from any scandals, unclear platform planks you have. Even politicians who claim to be above it all do this, you have Bernie Sanders who claims that Wall Street is the cause of all of the US' problems, but this appeals to people who don't know much about Wall Street (and because of this they are scared of it). It's the same exact thing that Trump does with mexicans and muslims, but Sanders' supporters just can't acknowledge it because he is "speaking for the people" (despite losing to Shillary in even pledged delegates).

Who else blows up buildings? Inb4 McVeigh. That was one...out of infinite Muslims that have done it and still do.

This bitch doesn't exist. The only one with her name in education is some elementary/HS teacher.

>a woman
>a jew
of course the person wouldn't be anything but a retard

I've never understood why politicians feel like they should speak about their opinions as if they are better and smarter than the average voter. I would say in general that actors/entertainers/athletes' opinions are probably less informed than the average voter.

> tfw you can't stump the Trump, so you need to compare him to the most vilified person in 20th century history

Also, Stein is really shitty. She's basically tumblr in human form. Not to mention that she is an MD, yet shilled her ass off for homeopathic 'medicine.'

Only one names the jew , but all three of these are about jews

McCarthy was actually right though
Just wrong methods, arguably.

After the collapse of USSR, the release of secret documents showed that they had a big spy ring in american political circles, funded CPUSA, BP, Weathermen and other leftist militant organization to create social disruption in America
Also fags were in bed with commies in politics
So McCarthy was very right
In the end he got fucked even by his party because they made him look like an extremist lunatic always shouting MUH GOMMUNISM at everything

>Stein
>Goldberg
>Allenstein

I cannot find a nose picture big enough for this

It's muslims now, but that's only because islam exists in countries with theocracies. If it existed primarily in countries with secular governments (like christianity does today) it would look more moderate. Unfortunately, it doesn't, so islam looks like christianity did, say, 600 years ago (or in Uganda).

>one points out a group of people who actively control the economy
>the other blame a group just because they come from a specific background.

bernie blames bankers them for their actions, turmp blame people for things they have no control over.

>jews
>jews
>jews

>mexicans and muslims

>nothing new

What the fuck is this post?

>turmp blame people for things they have no control over.
>illegals have no control for illegaly entering in other country
k

McCarthy was a shit

The other two were good tho

He talks about bad trading more than anything. Op is dramatic

>as a muslim, I have no control over my ability to rape and pillage
Sounds about right.

I know, demagogues like Trump and Cesar Chavez are fucking awful

Friend, please refrain from commenting on the politics of half a world away that you do not understand. Seriously, you just don't understand what's going on in the US or what Trump is running on.

Bankers don't control the economy, lol. Evidently you drank the Sanders koolaid, which isn't surprising because you're probably financially illiterate. In what way does a bank control the economy? I bet you even think Wall Street caused the financial crisis too, even though they didn't give out the loans that went bad, or package them into MBSs, or even know they were going to go bad (otherwise they wouldn't have held onto them).

Autism: the post