>DICK

Yes!

kys retard

It's never gay if cute.

what do you think about rubbing dicks?
*puss på snoppen*

seriously kys retard, stop with this gay shit

It's hot
Especially if one of them is much bigger and heavier!

>tfw no cock to suck

i never got to choose who i fell in love with
can't help it, by now i've accepted im gay

You live in germany, tons of people. Why don't you do it?
You can even work as a whore for money.

Basically remove yourself from the face of earth. You're tarnishing the name our people with your existence.

yeah yeah
and it allows for extra cuddling and kissing
häng dig stormbög

Hotaru is pure!!
Wew, what a perv

>Hotaru is pure!!
no.

>tfw 7 inches but virgin
:(

Lies!
Stop being virgin

but there's evidence.

Hahahahahahahaha!

STORA
SVARTA
KUKAR

>sample

SWEDEN YES

>having an interracial fetish unironically

SWEDISH YES YES YES, WE LOVE BLACK DICKS

WE LOVE BLACK DICKS EVEN MORE

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER

>russian weeb is gay
I knew it

SWEDEN YES, BLACK GAY SEX YES YES YES

>they don't like black dicks
>not even ironically
lmao fags

So are you, since you're here :3

i do like me some native american cock

I love black dicks, it's in my swedish nature.

In this itt: more proof that anime is nothing more than homosexual propaganda for autistic children

did somebody say cocks?

me too, it's all in swedish nature :3

no that is a lie

UST SHUT UP ALREADY AND GET YOUR MOORISH SEED MOVING

I WANT TO WATCH YOU IMPREGNATE MY WIFE WITH THE SEED OF A NOBLE CONQUEROR; A MOORISH NOBLE AND I WANT IT TO BE YOU

I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE

MOVE HERE ASAP I CAN WORK FOR A LIVING WHILE YOU STAY AT HOME WITH HER AND SUPERVISE HER RAISING HER KIDS

I WANT YOU TO RAISE A CHAMPION, A NEW SALADDIN, A HERO OF THE PEOPLE, A WARRIOR OF GOD; SENT TO REPELL THE WHITE CRUSADERS.

PLEASE CUM TO GERMANY; I BEG OF YOU; OR MY WIFE WILL GO WITHOUT AN ORGASM ALL HER LIFE

DO IT FOR HER
CUM TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONEGAISHIMAZU~

LET ME WATCH YOU GENOCIDING MY ENTIRE HERITAGE; ETHNICY FROM MY CAGE. I'D EVEN CLEAN UP YOUR MESS AFTER EACH SESSION TO NOT TO WASTE YOUR GODLY SEED

HURRY NORTH

MIX IT UP

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

JUST COLOUR MY LIFE

PLEASE CUMMY IN MY MUMMY

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEE

Getting into Sup Forums and anime was the greatest decision of my life. Thanks to this I got into cucking, crossdressing, homosexuality, black people.

*kisses you*
No it is not :3
kyaaa~~~

Nobody here can satisfy me

We're all sissies here so you're at wrong thread :3

END MY LINEAGE

Holy shit stop being this gay.

Don't make me hug you tight!

sauce?

We never pretended to be girls

>You're tarnishing the name our people with your existence.
>name our people
Sven, I-......

Not so fast! I will hug them first
*hugs them first*

It's gay stuff
It's funny how people thing it's fat ugly people that pretend to be "gay" or girly. When it's twinks, traps or girls that do this.
Fat ugly people are pedos and post loli and talk about how they will fuck 2D girls.

So true. No matter what you think about us fags at least you have to admit that we're the best looking *channers, because we get laid and have a reason to look good. Its you straight virgins who look like human trashpiles.

Reminds me of this

>It's funny how people thing it's fat ugly people that pretend to be "gay" or girly. When it's twinks, traps or girls that do this.
sure thing

>Its you straight virgins who look like human trashpiles.
thanks

There isn't!
What's so finny
Like that gif
Who?
Wew, you really are a pervert
>posts an anime gif himself
Hmmm
Yes
C-o-c-k-s

I've been involved in this degeneracy long enough to know it doesn't lead to anything fruitful, so I'm trying to give some advice.
Also you're being incredibly lewd in this thread and it makes me blush.

Enjoy being delusional. Not saying all are 10/10 here, but none are fat ugly dweebs like the straights are here :3
don't mention it :3~~~

>I've been involved in this degeneracy long enough to know it doesn't lead to anything fruitful

Have you actually tried to contact people?
I been with a few from here, sadly most times breaks apart because distance is a bitch :3

here :3
exhentai.org/g/851533/29ed9b3d4e/

Not in real life, but I think my statement still holds.
I met some guy on Sup Forums but we never really ended up even talking.
Outside of Sup Forums I've met a couple of people who are into traps and stuff, and they're now good friends.

i'll give you the benefit of doubt that what you say might be true but the fact that yall are on a platform where you mask your identity behind anonymity for the sake of twisting reality to your favor by omiting basic facts of yourself. you can claim anything you want but its just your word in a sea of lies and deception.

>Wew, you really are a pervert
Thanks. How are you doing today?
Autism

Sorry to hear that, maybe you will find someone more meaningful via discord or steam, who knows. I am just enjoying the cutesy stuff here and being lewd.

> I am just enjoying the cutesy stuff here and being lewd.
Don't get me wrong, I totally get the appeal of that. I'm just saying that involving yourself too much on this or shaping your life around it isn't very likely to end up too well.
Also it's not like I ever had the guts to actually meet with someone in real life for lewd reasons.

>via discord or steam
People use this as a dating/match thing? That's incredibly gay. Why not just use one of the dedicated regular websites or apps?

not that guy, but the guy im in love with i first met through steam

Real talk now fags. How many men and (or) women have you slept with? ~40 / 3 here.

>Don't get me wrong, I totally get the appeal of that. I'm just saying that involving yourself too much on this or shaping your life around it isn't very likely to end up too well.

Don't worry, this is just a simple enjoyment phase.

>Also it's not like I ever had the guts to actually meet with someone in real life for lewd reasons.

Well, I had but had to make sure they were good as a person before taking that step.
Because websites or apps tend to have people with less common core with people who visits sites like this or enjoys games/anime and other geeky stuff.

1 :3

Been with 4 guys and 2 girls.

I guess that's true. I've gotten together with a couple of dudes who were into anime/games. They had bottom tier personalities and were shit in bed - So now I actively discriminate against potential lays who have the same interests as me.

>They had bottom tier personalities and were shit in bed

Sucks to be you, I have only had some who weren't great at bed but with enough love and "training" ;3
They got better~~
If you're not up for helping up your partner in bed, then I guess you're a bad lover~~

I thought Russian male is manly in general. After Sup Forums I realized that All Russian male is faggot in denial.

>this entire fucking thread

I blame anime and cute twinks,boys and traps

It was all one night stands. Besides I'm mostly into fit and masculine good looking men. And lets face it, its more likely you'll find a unicorn than a muscle top who likes anime.

Been geeting ready for my exams and saving lewd pics
How about you?
>40
Wow

/fit/ is the place for you

You should go to grindr and get yourself a daddy then.
Why are you still here homoboi ;3

>le post lewd hentai crops and pretend to be faggot meme

fuck off manchildren

COCKS
OO.......
C...C....
K.....K..
S........S

I should be in the library working on my thesis but otherwise I'm alright. And yeah, I went totally crazy for a couple of years and had sex with tons of strangers.

/fit/ is literally a roleplaying board, few or none there are actually fit, let alone bodybuilders.

Never tried that app, is it good? Heard some bad rumors about it.

>Never tried that app, is it good? Heard some bad rumors about it.

Has it's goods and bads, just be prepared for the worst. But you will get manly men after you.

Suck my willy

0 >:з

Why don't you go and get a cutie then?

that's fine :3
hope you find someone nice for your first time!

You want a war, Gav?

Unrequited love

BRING IT ON, SLAV

So you know someone close to you or are you talking about "online" people

>pretend to be a faggot
>pretend to be a faggot
Only a faggot would pretend to pretend to be a faggot. Logically its impossible to pretend to be a faggot because anyone who does that is a real faggot.
Why would anyone pretend to be a faggot?

I guess I'll check it out one of these days