Thoughts on season 2?

Thoughts on season 2?

it's trash.

x files is far better

Only girls watch this shit my guy

Just more blacked propaganda.

Odd comparison, but sure.

Probably going to never watch that trash.

I thought it was really good and i think the set up for seasons 3 and 4 was well done. The snowball scene was great

I'm kinda glad they continued it, i would've been happy with the dance being the ending for the series though.

Give it a go user, you'll probably like it.

Why is there so much blind hate towards this show?

Not sure, i enjoyed both seasons a bunch myself, 2nd season beginning was a bit iffy with Max though. She grew one me fast though.

Stop shilling for Netflix. All their original content is shit and serves a political agenda. If I wasn’t getting it for free, I would cancel it.

I'm sure you're merely jesting, but would you like to elaborate?

White cis males investigate a large network of colons while the strong magical girls save the world by closing a large gaping vagina.

One cis black male and several cis females in there too and only one magical girl closing the vag. Close enough i suppose.

Fucking forced race mixing ugh. Jews

That ginger kid is going to be fine when shes older tbqhfam

Too bad she's already been blacked.

Those bastards... didn't feel forced though.

It was good. Its a fun pastiche of the 80s, it escalated from last season, its stylish. It has its flaws but as of right now I think I'd enjoy a 3rd season if the first 2 are indicative.

The first half of the first season was the only time the series was good.

Where would you say it went wrong?

> implying the TV show is anything but a paycheck to her.

Any pictures of her feet yet?

A white girl wouldn't have chosen to kiss a lil Nigger monkey like that

The ugly Indian cunt almost ruined it. Steve saved it. Why are they forcing ugly untalented monkey shitskins into a comfy show like this?

Nice quints, they kinda had a connection though.

>Black kid gets a redhead
Not likely

Yeah, the fucking Kali horseshit was the worst of the season by a mile.

The good:
>throwbacks
>neat imagery

The bad:
>shoehorned characters
>resident evil dogs
>two troglodytes fight over ginger girl
>ending
>only killed off new character that everyone enjoyed
>that shitty 11 solo episode with the indian godess nikateh

I'm not talking about the story I mean the actors. I guess also the story. It's just Jewish propaganda

Bob was pretty dope and i was rooting for him, it was clear he wasn't gonna make it from the start though.
Kali shit sucked.
I liked the ending, would've been happy it being the end of the series.

This. Max was the shittiest generic sue and would have served better being killed in the lab. About the only things that made this season worth it were the 11+hopper scenes and episode 8.

I want to enjoy the ending, but he cliffhanger for the first season was neat. This one is "Oh yeah that big armed cunt is still running around the upside down". It pretty much leaves that oh some holes might rip and same shit different smell next season.

Who gives a shit about the actors?

I'm kinda 50/50 on it, i want more but i'm worried they'll fuck it up. The dance would've been a kinda nice ending without the pan to the upside down.

The most jewish thing is the executives and the publics obsession with children kissing. Dan Schneider couldn't have done it any better himself.

El's sister and her gang are the most pathetic bunch of unlikeable wankers Ive ever known and I am beyond happy that they didn't stick around, other than that, I fucking loved it

I sure as shit they drop them from the 3rd season.

I loved it, but that Indian experiment Chick was traaaash.