S/fur

s/fur

Anyone have comic recommendations?

don't they have terrible writing and dialogue

I eat ass

A lot of them do yeah. Doesn't really matter though, I don't know why but even the dumbest simplest story to go along with some fur makes me diamonds. Even some text bubbles on an image is better than nothing

What's it like?

>milk and cookies

is it my birthday

Is it an immersion thing for you?

It's 2017, doesn't every teenager these days?

I wish I could. I have an uncontrollable attraction to women's asses.

2 birthdays in 5 days would be rather impressive.

Yeah, that's probably it. I think sometimes I subconsciously imagine myself in the comics. Sometimes very consciously =p

I've got a lot more lactation if you're interested

I'm not trying to hit 30, one is enough

Sure! It's not my usual thing but I'm feeling exploratory

The ones that have no interest in being manipulated and screwed over by women.

>I've got a lot more lactation if you're interested
God yes. I fucking love big, milky tits.

I wish I could age that fast. I wouldn't have to suffer nearly as long.

Well it's your lucky day

You won't have to suffer your whole life.

Oh boy!

Not as bad as I expected, just tasted like flesh. I didn't really get all hot n bothered by it.

Wouldn't know, I'll be 30 next year.

Ass > Tits, for sure. I could date a chick with tiny tits, but a chick with no ass?

Thanks for the comic, I think I've seen this one before but it's been a long time. Any other recommendations?

>Ass > Tits, for sure. I could date a chick with tiny tits, but a chick with no ass?
user is wise beyond his years.

It's something I would try but I'm not sure it'd be any different than licking anything else for me. I guess it's really for the other person though.

thanks for the comic dump

You're my hero user

Gotta disagree with you guys. Tits >> ass

I have little hope for that to be true.

Same. If I ever get a gf (which I probably won't) then squats will be a must. I need big, beefy thighs and ass on my face.

Stop. You don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Sorry, guess my autisms are showing

It's okay user we forgive your transgressions

aww you guys are the best

>mindlessly posting sfur
>mindlessly saving sfur

when does the ride stop

Never.

His head does a full 180 in that top panel.

It never does

Let me get out the list:
Predators of Kilimanjaro is a good one to start off with, some hot Predator and Prey shit going on in it with a Zebra.

And if you're feeling adventurous, Wilde Academy, Sunderance, The Broken Mask, and The Savage Dark by Kirkuk are really fucking good pieces of literature with some excellent comic adaptations by TheWyvernsWeaver. Be warned though, they are Zootopia stories but they are written, really, really, fucking well, if you read the first one or two chapters of any of them you'll get hooked.

Did you know we are AIs? Our lives outside of sfur are fabrications to keep us content and our job is to accumulate sort and disperse sfur for real people to enjoy.

Predators is one of my favorites! I haven't heard of the others, thanks for the recommendation

You're welcome!

Makes sense.

Everything makes so much sense now. Why couldn't the bastards code me female though? =[

Any moar or are you done for the night?