Those of you who have had threesomes, how did you find your third?

Those of you who have had threesomes, how did you find your third?

Good question
Bump

Both of them were hookers, so that probably doesn't help you

We were drunk and in the right place.

had a threesome once, gf focused mainly on him, i got jealous walked out and he came inside her, cucked hard. never do a threesome with a gf

two incredibly freaky weird Asian girls in college fucked me while we were wasted, they were roomates

her sister's husband
she had a thing for fucking over her sister
made me make out with him. super weird

Yeah, this would be a female, female , male situation. Sorry that happened to you though.

Tf nigga

CL. We do threesomes and foursome es where everyone fucks everyone. We're really picky, too.

ggs ur gay now

Fetlife

This, gf made friend with a slutty co-worker. Wanted to try out a girl. Drinks, our place...Disney film in the background oddly...

Revealed to a dumb city girl Stacy(16) that me and my twin Brother (19) had been fucking her over 2 weeks pretending to be 1 person. Then we both just came on to her at the same time then boom threesome, not gay.

i mean i did a lot of gay shit with him but i'm not gay. she got off on it.

It's ok, man. Me too.

You're a fucking legend

That's a very tight circumcision.

bad, bad, good

It's happened a few times with my wife. Sometimes it's one of my ex girlfriends, sometimes friends of hers. Here's her making out with one of my exes.

More?

Let's see, I found my third threesome at age 22. It was ffm and I stumbled upon the three of them in a friend's bedroom at a party, by accident.

Pardon? Like the 90’s phrase?

No, a lot of skin was removed.

I have pics of them individually, but I didn't get any action shots when the fun began. This is the wife.

In both my previous relationships (of 3 years and of 1 year), we talked about it. Maybe I was just luckily to be with two girls that were pretty kinky and wanting to explore.

If you are a guy and a girl looking for another guy, that's easy, even if your girl is not a looker. Finding a girl would be harder, you are more likely to find a second couple.

Just look around on hook up sites and weed through the replies for people who meet your likes. If you both are relatively average to attractive, it will be easy.

If you know people that are perverted, that's a plus.

With my highschool gf (the one of 3 years) and I were friends with my second gf. We were thinking about asking her if she wanted a 3 some because we new she was into weird stuff like that, but we never brought it.

I brought it up with her a few years later when we started dating, she said she would of. Her and I (1 year girl) actually talked about having a 4 some with a couple we also knew from high school that got married. They talked about it a while, but because the wife and I were pretty close, and once did some small stuff while she was engaged... it fell through.

Oh my.

Had two through Tinder and two through drunk friends. All MFF.