Make 32000 a year, not a virgin, like my job, have a small but affordable apartment, am i doing ok in life?

Make 32000 a year, not a virgin, like my job, have a small but affordable apartment, am i doing ok in life?

compared to niggers in africa who can only wish for food and water, ur a fuckin god my dude. only you can answer if you're doing okay in life. are you?

Not looking like that, cunt.

I made double that straight out of college and bought my first house at 23.

Your feeling of what's good in life is all that matters, but from my point of view, barely above the poverty line wouldn't make me happy.

You're doing great champ, if that's you, you look like a nice guy. Aspire for more and stay on track, cheers.

Don't go by other people's definitions of what a good life is, it varies by person. All that really matters is if you're content (regardless of what the faggots on this website say). Go find shit that makes you happy, and maintain financial stability.

Lose the necklace, shave the beard, don't wear your hair like that, and don't wear logos on your shirts after 40 and you would do a lot better. You look like a middle aged man pathetically clinging to his youth.

Pic is that guy from To Catch a Predator

It's not about how much you make. Are you happy? That's all that matters. You honestly seem to be doing pretty good.

This fucker

According to the rules, sure. A bit more money maybe, but that really depends on cost of living where you are.
But rules aren't everything.
If you're enjoying life and looking forward to the future you're doing great.
If you're just going through the motions, it's ok but meh, nothing you'll be able to look back on then look for changes.
-- old fart looking back

you know a chinstrap is supposed to go on your jawline right?

shave that shit off, lose the hemp necklace and the edgy t-shirt, get some proper clothes

Aspire to something greater.

Start a fund to help us make a white ethnostate unless your a filthy shill

Working 20 hours a day?

I wish you best though.

don't do this OP, it's just your future managers trying to get free work out of you

All you need is your own place, a car, and a woman/women. If you have all that I say you're living as good as possible.

Isn't that a guy from one of the To Catch A Predator episodes?

Yes

With that face, no. You're not doing OK

Dat facial hair.

Lolwut