Mfw americans scalp the heads of their penis thinking it will put them in closer touch with their cherokee heritage

>mfw americans scalp the heads of their penis thinking it will put them in closer touch with their cherokee heritage

>Americans tip the rabbi for taking their son's tip

>Sweden
>Canada
>Cucks

>be american
>get tip-snipped

literally nothing wrong with male genital mutilation

please ignore the flag this is a proxy i am actually a white anglo-saxon protestant from europe

I have to agree with my fellow Anglo. I will be circumcising my wife's son when he is born.

>Europeans have a coat of skin around their penis

Don't let it go to your head

>mfw new worlders give away their coat of penis for free
>mfw americans clap and tips the jew when he snips the tip

>be american
>shart in mart
>tip the staff for cleaning up your mess

>be american
>eat too much fat
>become fat
>blame the government for rigging the food with corn syrup
>refuse vaccine for your children because autistic government conspiracy
>can't afford healthcare for the kids because universal healthcare is a communist government conspiracy
>become asthmatic due to wearing shoes indoors and never cleaning
>blame the chemtrails which are a government conspiracy
>the flu hits your family, luckily your parents had you vaccinated so you don't get sick
>call an ambulance
>can't afford to tip the ambulance drivers so they drive extra slowly to spite you because they rely on tips to get by and you being poor pisses them off
>the hospital gives your kids the emergency treatment and then kick you out for being poor
>walk home because your car was towed and you don't trust public transportation
>get lost because you can't find your way without the gps in your car
>wander into a black neighborhood where your kids get a crack freebie from a dealer and become whores
>get shot

>scalp penne
>still no sweet indy bennies

Did the nice Jewish doctor at least give you a lollipop and a sticker after he chopped up your dick?

It was an Indian (Poo)....

Did he shit on the operating room floor?

>no tip on peep

>be american
>tip the tip

>No sheath underneath

>be american
>flip the tip with a snip and let the rabbi lip the tip

Cutting their dicks off makes it too painful to walk due to friction of the clothes, thus they ride their scooters everywhere and become fat.

Really makes you think.

>Recent research into alternative sexual behavior such as BDSM and cuckolding reveals that a circumcised male is 12 times more likely to engage partners in a "submissive" way, such as wearing a chastity cage on the genitalia

why is it so easy to make fun of americans, Sup Forums?

There is literally everything wrong.

Wew. Fortunately my foreskin is intact.

Because unlike the Netherlands, we're big.

They are really thick headed and socially inept. Can't take jokes at all and are really bad at bantering. And they've so many ridiculous and silly things that you never run out of material. They are like that one kid in school who is so easy to bully that you can't help doing it.

>be american
>tip doctor
>doctor takes your tip

Hey, don't interfere with your wife's right to choose what to do with her body.

Someone do a vocaroo of this

Americans arent allowed to pump their own gas or change their own gears

Oy yey goy that's antiamerican

This "banter" is as bad as germs humour.