Any anons watch Summit 5? I'm so fucking happy for Juan I cried during his speech and all through the outro video...

Any anons watch Summit 5? I'm so fucking happy for Juan I cried during his speech and all through the outro video. I love Melee.
>inb4 smash isn't a fighting game

Melee is dead

is sage still a thing?

I have to disagree based on the fact that he just won thirty thousand dollars

Agreed

If Melee ever truly dies it will be because of people with attitudes like I care about the game and it's community so I'm doing my best to not let it happen. And it doesn't look like it's going to be happening anytime soon.

i did. it was pretty cool. still sad that m2k got 9th tho

I am a little too, but he'll be alright, he's got Canada Cup to his name now. I appreciate him as a player, he's a good guy

Havent watched it at all. Kinda quit watching in favor of grinding tons of netplay

Facts, people just love to bitch about shit all the time

only watched amsa's games, love seeing yoshi competing with top players

>crying after listening to a guy talk about a video game

faggot

> Not being a fan of HBox

Faggot

fuck jigglypuff

>not

faggot

>being a fan of a guy who plays video games

>a guy who plays video games
>makes 30k USD playing video games
sounds like something someone without 30k would say

Melee has such a cancerous community I wish it would just fucking die off already or at least be out of the spot light so I don't have to see their shit anymore

>t. For Glory Little Mac who can't wavedash

for how much practice you need to spend to win that money, it's not worth it. like 99% of tournys arent 30k either

melee won't die anytime soon

Hbox won? Who was runner up?

Armada, he won 15k

Did he cry again? I love Hungrybox.

He also told haters to go fuck themselves and politely asked Nintendo for Melee HD

rare Sup Forums thread about melee

cool

love hbox and everything he does. felt bad for ams a, though. this summit was my fav for sure

Wish amsa made it farther into bracket but still very happy he was there at all, his positivity really made it an amazing experience. He's such a genuine guy.

loving hbox wtf is wrong with people on here

hating hbox wtf is wrong with people on here

plup played so bad this tourney :(

No mafia

yason that is not optimal

i love melee

Hbox is such a cringy shithead

>current year
if you're still using the word cringy then you're the shithead

He's a legend that's why.

Was super happy with how this summit went tbh. Axe getting out 1st in his pool, Mike beating shroomed, leffen beating Armada. So many great sets to watch, and all of the side stuff was super fun to watch(overcooked, Jenna, skits)

Hey this was a good thread, thanks for sticking around for a little while. Probably going to get pruned in a few seconds. Y'all were great