Would you help user with homework? I am a retard at politics. My thing is math

Would you help user with homework? I am a retard at politics. My thing is math.

>Provide your personal commentary on the U.S. system. How do you feel about its institutions of government, especially the relationship between legislative and executive and the role of the Supreme Court? How do you believe the U.S. compares and contrasts to other government systems in the world? Do you view it positively and/or negatively? Why? Explain how and why you arrive at your conclusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/doublemaximus?lang=en
yuki.la/s/17041543
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like you should study like the rest of us. Stop looking for shortcuts and become well rounded as an adult. Fucking take some responsibility for your life and give a fuck for a change.

My GPA is 3.6
I take 4 classes, this one is online
I have two jobs making a total of 58 hours so I can pay for the fucking high rates of tuition. I believe i am responsible enough to realize I cannot complete this shit after all I've done.

I am not helping Ivan with opinions. And you shouldn't either.

Good for you fucker, I work fulltime and do 5 classes a semester and you dont see me bitching. Manage your time and figure it out.

You want someone to guve you your opinion.
Nice going baaaa

I mean seriously what the fuck are you doing right now on Sup Forums versus what you could be studying? Simply idiotic.

that is why you had to express it here right? so we could appreciate how responsible you are. Goo for you superman.

Nigga its your issue nobody can solve it but you but you want to waste time complaining on Sup Forums rather than actually doing your homework. That's why you have a 3.6 instead of a 4.0

I am actually doing both, but I never totally understood the system US has.
>inb4
>not an American, studding in America.

Most people get some kind of grants. Four classes is close to a full load. If you expect anyone to believe you work 58 hours a week with a full load, you're fucking stupid. Post a college ID with your info blacked out, or fuck off.

>international Student
You may choose not to believe me, but that is not going to change my life.

Shit some of us take out loans. OP is just being a lazy fuck and avoiding learning.

Just write the most positive thing you can. They keep this shit on file.

Some wise advice

I am not being Lazy, I do not understand the american system, I barely understood the one in my country.

Heh? How the fuck is having a positive opinion going to convey the information pertinent to the topic?

Then sit down and learn that shit. We all had to learn it growing up. Why, well because we need to know what kind of country we live in and how it functions.

Yeah, I know. I pay loans from my own education, plus some of my ex-wifes, plus 2 kids. All that aside, there was a bunch of grants in there. I'm telling ya, this dude is full of shit. Based on his questions, he's an Ivan in the troll farm.

You have a tough life. I understand it, I am just panicking about this class since I failed it last semester already.

>>Provide your personal commentary on the U.S. system. How do you feel about its institutions of government, especially the relationship between legislative and executive and the role of the Supreme Court? How do you believe the U.S. compares and contrasts to other government systems in the world? Do you view it positively and/or negatively?
Nigger, nobody abroad studies the US system in this depth.
>>Provide your personal commentary on the U.S. system. How do you feel about its institutions of government, especially the relationship between legislative and executive and the role of the Supreme Court? How do you believe the U.S. compares and contrasts to other government systems in the world? Do you view it positively and/or negatively?
Fuck off.

Oh for sure, it's all BS. Logically as a student who takes school seriously, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums for any kind of "useful information". You'd bet your ads I would be studying.

I would, but they wrote it with the most complex English language for me, like they knew a priori I was gonna get confused and did it on purpose. Fuck this complex system

Look guy for the sake of taking your seriously for a moment I would urge you to open your book and try to absorb it. Watch videos about the branches of the us government and learn through audio and visual aids. You have to want it man.

>nobody abroad studies the US system in this depth.
Why don't you explain that to my professor? I can tell you have not gone to college. They analyze the mot insignificant and irrelevant shit ever

>You have to want it man.
I will, actually, take this advice, but I really do not want it

I am dead serious when I say, Americans have their good benefits and privileges when it comes to studying, but they struggle with themselves and fuck up.

No, you don't get it. My life is fine. The loans are not bad. The grants helped a lot. Unless you go to Ivy, college is very affordable. The shit on television where everyone bitches about tuition is not entirely true, or else I couldn't pay four fucking loans. Read that again, I pay four loans. I have a good job, and I'm not too worried about it. And if you knew how school works, you would realize how fucking stupid the scenario you depicted is.

>tfw i live in the u.s. and can't answer these questions

>inb4
>International Student
$14000 a year, + $2000 for mandatory yearly life insurance + ~$1000 for books and stuff. All of this from my pocket, no grants no nothing

Why don't you just take a picture of your book, or your college ID?

Look man, simply, they can't expect you to know shit they never taught you. That means, the US system would be a class on its own, or at least spend a few weeks on it.

So tell me, based on your question, which "other" governmental systems are we comparing it against? All other 200 countries, or just random countries you pulled out of your ass? Or US justice system versus Japan, or Nigeria? Or Saudi? Because they're pretty fucking different.

Beginning to see how fucking stupid your question is yet?

my dude, sidebar...

You have her sets?

Sorry user, that is the only one I have ever found

Wow. After dorming, you must pay dozens of dollars per year on that amazing university.

no worries... I follow her on Twitter, but like fuck I'm going to give her money for pics...

especially since she refuses to do nudes.

Plox user, give some sauce

That the american dream for international students

twitter.com/doublemaximus?lang=en

Like I said, refuses nudes, but she posts SOME stuff on her twitter... but yeah, sells her pics/vids online... lives near me too.

lolol, you are quite the stalker, aren't you? please, teach me your learnings.

stalker? Nah, We have a few mutual friends and I know a few people who know her sister. Pretty sure she's lives a few hours away, only really did some basic "I wonders..." and then said fuck it.

Yeah. I'm sure. Answering questions like "How do you feel about the US system?" Thats exactly how an American civics class would phrase its question.

Who's the bald head? her bf?
If so, sad asad sad stuff

Probably. I know she posted a few times when I first stumbled onto her about her long-time bf from HS... like 5+ years long...

But she has a 1-eyed cat named Big Boss, so winner.

yuki.la/s/17041543

Her sister also was a meme...

Wasp Girl, I believe...

Found some good ones