Two days ago I drank too much beer and from yesterday morning I had pain to my kidneys

two days ago I drank too much beer and from yesterday morning I had pain to my kidneys
On late afternoon I got that I was very dehydratated and so I started drinking a lot of water.
I am 18, could it be kidney stones? Fuck didn't sleep for the pain tonight.

what could it be?

I am going to the doctor today
>inb4 cancer
>inb4 asking on Sup Forums

How much is a lot of water?

Also have you been eating something with a bitt of salt to retain the water?

Also kidney stones mostly hurt your urethra which is the tube piss comes out from inside your penis

you'll be fine, stop being a bitch

you'll know if it's a kidney stone
you'll be writhing in pain and sweating like a nigger in a cotton field

2 Liters tonight
Yeah, I do ate water-keeping food, like rice, lentils, ravioli

usually I don't moan for things, but this is painful

kidney stones are an okay guess. they're not common in young people though. although it does depend on diet.

but it's honestly probably nothing. concerning alcohol you have to shock your kidneys pretty badly for it to cause real damage, or have 15 standard drinks a week for several years.

more likely you slept in a stupid way that fucked your back up, and it happens to be where your kidneys are. it'd be surprising if something was actually wrong with your kidneys.

Kidney stones form over time. Not after one night of beer drinking.

and what's the cure?

>slept in a stupid way
maybe, but from yesterday to now? too many time imo

> something was actually wrong with your kidneys
if something wasn't wrong, I wouldn't be feel pain

Probably inflamed stomach lining. Sometimes the pain shows up closer towards the kidneys. Pop a few tums or whatever antiacid you have laying around, usually settles down pretty quick. Used to get the same thing when I'd live at the bar.

Do you believe aliens exist?

not op but last night i was abducted nobody believes me

Do you prefer Android or Apple?

It's AIDS dude

>18

stop being a little bitch

you got rape

What is your urine output like? Any color issues?

Do you feel bloated? How about your skin... any differences in how it hangs on your body?

Source: medfag

fuck I can't stand / walk

At 19 to 22 I drank half a 750ml of vodka a night.
From 22 to 24 I drank half a bottle of 151 per night.
From then to 25 I drank 9 beers a night.

After that, I killed my drinking issues and am fine now.
You do NOT have kidney or liver issues now, even after visiting the doctors because I stopped early.

>Also kidney stones mostly hurt your urethra

I passed one once and it didn't bother my urethra at all. I felt pain everywhere else though, kidney, ureter & bladder.

Yeah I feel bloated, maybe it's my impression but my hands are more 'red' and hot, the urine color is normal, yellow/transparent

The holy trinity of kidney stone symptoms is a crippling pain in the lower back on either flank just below the rib, minor testicular ache (in women it's the labia majora), and nausea. The pain is so bad you cannot maneuver to relieve it and require immediate hospitalization.

If that's you then it might be a kidney stone.

holy shit the only sympthom I don't have it's nausea
I have difficulties on standing and walking and a tendence to folding on myself

Do you feel the need to frequently urinate or have bowel movements yet when you go to the washroom nothing comes out?

Does the pain come in waves?

If it's a kidney stone what you're feeling is the pain from the expansion of the urethra as the pressure from the urine pushes it along. The brain sometimes misinterprets this information as the need to go to the washroom.

From the sound of it it's probably small enough to pass on its own albeit not without some pain.

I passed a small 1mm kidney stone in April and was only in pain on two occasions over a three week period. Once it enters the bladder the discomfort disappears and you'll painlessly pass it when you urinate.

yes, I have that feeling and the pain comes in waves

Ureter.

>If it's a kidney stone what you're feeling is the pain from the expansion of the urethra

>Once it enters the bladder the discomfort disappears

nigger, the urethra anatomically occurs after the bladder.

Eat food that isn't processed(organic fruits&vegetables only) and drink water and pomegranate juice.

Might be a kidney stone. And if it is it sucks you got it so young. When you have one the odds of you getting another one increase by %50 within a 10 ten year period. Then when you get a second one look forward to getting another one.

Check your urine next time to see if there's any blood.

But, then again it could be something else.

20 mins and my dad wakes up, he is a doctor.. we'll see