Prettiest women

why are lightskins the prettiest women

>dat body
>dat lips
>dat ass

tell me why i shouldnt spoil my pure white anglo genetics with a lightskin sista

if thats her real hair than def would racemix
10/10 would racemix again

she's a dumb whore w/ a 5/10 face

look how soft her skin is.. she must use buckets of coco butter...mmm yes i can smell it right now..

they are the perfect blend..the caramel skin, soft pillowly lips mm yess

hnnnnnngg

gd damn these sistas are hot

blessing to the earth

They're superior to white women in every way.

niggers in thread. and a leaf

nubian queens

These bitches look like a bunch of gooks.

HOW

>tfw half black/white
>tfw i can't find any mixed women at all to date and marry
Legit I have only ever seen like 2 mixed people my entire life and that's me and obama.

No. Niggers worship white women.

Are you okay, Mr. Lumberjack?

i hope you have a good credit rating

I'm 19
I have literally no credit which I've been told is the same as bad credit.
The company I'm working for though says my credit will build up if I work there for a long period of time.

>92% percent of mongrol whores born to single mothers
>48% have herpes
>85 IQ
>obese by 30

you build your credit rating by making purchases and paying them off on time.

it's simple but it takes a long time! good luck brotha

you mad kim k?

check out these real women

yeah but not really real

If you marry a women like this sucks for you because your gonna spend all your time if your not 100% alpha (Good looks and rich) trying to keep her to stay. Don't forget if you horrible in the bed that can be really bad.

look at this nigga

i hate being mixed race honestly lol.

>tfw I have a white dad so I had a good life
My mulatto friend had a black dad and his dad walked out on his white mom.
He's been in and out of jail like 40 times since he was 10.
I've never been in jail once.

Are white men the best dads?

>tell me why i shouldnt spoil my pure white anglo genetics with a lightskin sista

>tell me why I shouldn't spend the rest of my life sharing a house with a psychotic fucking banshee of a frizzy-haired mulatto bitch

FTFY.
I don't know if you've been living under a rock but these cunts are legitimately THE largest constituency of white-hating college Selma-LARPers. They feel the need to associate themselves with blackness as much as possible given that neither group will accept them and in the end they become total resentful nutjobs.
I mean I guess they're fine to beat off to, but god help you if you tie the knot with one of these things. They're hateful and shitty by nature.

get a shitty credit card with a low limit/high interest. keep trying, someone will accept you. buy shit, pay it off, never be late with payments and over time your credit and limits will improve. shits not rocket science.

source:finance fag

Nigger and dad don't go together in the same sentence

nah son its a blessing in disguise trust..

I got even softer skin right here, half nigger leaf

why are their eyes all so far apart?
they look like ayy lmaos

we all kno lightskins have the smoothest skin dun get it twizted

>ayyo dem sistas looggin fina den a muhfuggah
>mixed
>white genetics perfect every mongoloid by washing away the shit
>white women can't compete /s

It's almost as if you find white women attractive when they've got a tan, titties and an ass.

If they are born in a black community then they end up like that. Find the ones raised in a white community (THAT HAD FATHERS, because they could be raised by single moms and still be batshit crazy)

Hell yeah they do
My black friend was dating a mulatto girl and she ended up cheating on him because he was too "white" for her
She got preggo at 17 and ended up with a baby that didn't even look like her.
She ended up a single mother like her mother and then my friend being the cuck he is came back to her.
Funniest part is she cheated on him like 10 times in the past and i told him she's just going to keep hurting him.
She even cheated on him with a literal white midget.
It was some 3'10 white guy.

How can one man be such a fucking cuck.

I prefer white women

yeah if you're a woman. if you're a man unless you're actually exotic like blasian nobody likes you.

>why are lightskins the prettiest women

Because they have some white genetics in them.

enjoy that bitch turning into a tomato at the slightest uv ray hitting her solar panels in the melanoma factory you faggots call "softer skin"

>yeah if you're a woman. if you're a man unless you're actually exotic like blasian nobody likes you.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: IUWEZD6x) 05/24/16(Tue)22:38:10 No.75020537 ▶
> (OP)
>>why are lightskins the prettiest women
>Because they have some white genetics in them.

nah you have a place in this world you jus havent found it. maybe your friends are shitty

Mixed girls on chaturbate

c.haturbate[det]com/bunni_buns/
c.haturbate[det]com/hecatemoon/

>muh cherrypicking

gorgeous

no im ugly and socially awkward. idk why anyone promotes this more than any other relationship its just as offensive as the stormfags here condemning it.

That's a white though.

This is all of Sup Forums, Cherrypicking. Get with the program user.

>frizzy hair
>brown skin
>white

>3'10
Holy fuck hahahahahahahahha
What a psycho bitch

Nah man, even then it's a gamble. I get the sexy-brown-girl meme but just find a nice Hispanic chick that isn't a total taco goblin. Castizo or whatever. There's a shit ton here and they're like consistent 8/10s (until they're 30, of course).

Tbh I just want to date a mixed girl because I want to date and marry inside my race.
I don't wanna be with a white or black because my kids and my wife would look nothing like me.
Sorry don't mean to sound racist. Just how I feel ya know?

They'd be hotter if they were fully white, you poop loving faggot.

Enjoy your shit colored skin, hair and eyes.

Because niggers of all kinds stink

have you ever held hands with a black girl before?
literally sandpaper. I mean, if you like that more power to you, niggerlover

also, pic related

i think it's fair really. being mixed you grow up in a confusing world. society just isnt ready

marrying a mixed girl is ideal

One of my greatest loves was a mix of Salvadorian and Filipina. I fucking miss losing myself in those amazingly THICK locks of hair. I love thick black hair and milky skin. Probably why I married a Sioux woman. 30 and she still looks like a teenager.

it should be the duty of white men to marry more black beauties

Troll

Mixed race women are the worst. Worst than Jews and Asians combined. They combined the worst aspects of all races into one.

mixed race women play a lot of games but they are worth 10/10

they leverage their whiteness from a young age to be better than others in their own community

gl bagging one

The one I spoke of was in STEM. We'd stay up all night after fucking and talk about our favorites on the periodic table. The sex must have been great because I can't recall either of our favorites.

Feels bad man.

Black roses aren't pretty like bright red roses.
A room painted black is gloomy, not pretty like a light blue one.
Lighter, brighter colors are pretty, and always will be.

you got me!

>Black roses aren't pretty like bright red roses.
thats kind of sad

Are these supposed to be attractive?

Would race mix just to combine ocular genetics.

because you don't have any pure genetics chink

if it's not your thing don't knock it my dude

this is a lightskin appreciation thread

gotta love their eyes man

>needs 30-40 chemicals to keep cells from becoming literal cancer
>hurrr durrr so much more beuuuty

Unlike you, I can actually get light skinned bitches that have 10/10 skin instead of ashy hood niggers

lightskins are just what happens when mixed race blacks copulate and breed out the blackness

literally every crossbreed white is going to be attractive, white/asian, white/black (esp if the black is mixed in the first place, the majority of the girls itt fall within that category), white/latina chicks are as hot as pure whites or more so due to their uniqueness or better figures

Are you retarded? Or is it got to the point where you gotten so racist that you can't look at any other race and say people look good?

Reality can be sad, insomuch as it can be unfair. But it is still reality.

Where you at girl?

I find plenty of nonwhites attractive. I don't find nigger mutts attractive like you do.

How can you tell they are niggers just because of their picture? Nigger is based on behavior not race idiot.