ITT: We post characters that remind us of ourselfs

ITT: We post characters that remind us of ourselfs

For me it's Rick and Morty. You would not believe how much we share in common.

If you say so queer-bait

>>ITT: We post characters we wish we were.
I God.

I doubt you have at least 200 iq

Huey tbh

This
>except less emo

>and less cool

Ouch the edge.

>I am another faggot who thinks it's cool to relate to a overrated cartoon character

Some times I feel like a corpse full of flies, you know?

God, I just want to fuck this pool-dwelling monkey right in her fat fucking ass
I want to be her oh my god

>Im another faggot that takes the bait

Sup Forums sucked down every drip of R&M cum that they could get their lips around when the show first came out, and now that it's run its course you all act like you always hated it.

Garfield

I'm a lot like Negan, because I do not give a fuck!

Are you dumb?

lel. i just binge-watched that anime couple days ago.

I wish I had 8s

For me it's Jesus. You would not believe how much we share in common.

>rick and morty
which one is it

Yeah dude I'm just like fuckin Pain. We have so much in common. The hidden leaf killed my parents and I had to kill my bestfriend. And I also control 6 bodies!

Robbie Rotten.

Hates everyone because he's an asshole.

Everyone hates him because he's an asshole.

Tries to fuck little girls.

Basically me.

kek

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.