Whats up losers? You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

No, I'm not ok.

And I'm the one who sold it to you, for a profit! Kek

Sucks that you're still fat, ugly, and unhappy. How about you invest in a personal trainer you lazy fuck

wouldnt be wearing that watch if it wasnt for working class idiots. IDIOT.

This is the shittiest fucking bait I've ever seen

looks like fat ass ate his fingers

What is your name?

It's a chinese fake.

Oh look it's this thread again.

Jesus not this faggot again..
why don't you put down the 3rd helping of dinner rolls... and stop asking mommy to buy you dumb shit.

damn patrick you must be doing overtime at the krusty krab for that wristpiece

Where did your knuckles go?

Lmfao i was thinking the same thing

I wonder what it's like to be so poor that the only excitement you get out of your life is to shitpost on /b roleplaying someone "rich". OP's idea of rich is someone who can afford a fucking entry level rolex. Anyone who isn't a poor faggot can afford that watch but some people, especially younger generations, just don't care for meaningless status symbols.

Looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boi got a new watch

Is the watch on your arm or a honey ham?

Thats a really nice watch. Did you get from a nigger in the Bronx or a chink in Chinatown?

>old bait is old
> sell watch, buy a hand

Clearly a fake rollie, and even if it were real it's the cheapest no-date model of submariner in stainless steel of all fucking things.

Pleb level watch, buy an AP or at least Vacheron solid gold or you're a fucking fat slob and everyone is laughing at you.

Look mum I posted it again hurrrrr

I didnt know Patric star browsed Sup Forums

5000...."rich"
lmao......................................................................................................................................................................................................

BAIT FROM PLEBBIT POST, SAGE NIGGERS, YOURE WELCOME

That's a fake fatty.

Foggy glass is like... BOTTOM BASEMENT giveaway.

real Rolex have unscratchable crystal as the face and they're fucking insane clear.

I hope you paid a shitload for it.

Zip yourself up in a dry cleaning bag and end this sharade

Ha ha. Bunch of newfags in this thread!

Really amazes me how often this thread pops up and people still take the bait.

Just how the fuck does someone manage to get his hand to look like it has no fucking fingers?

this same thread again. I told you before. This watch is lie 10/11K it's not special. Everyone I know with this watch deasn't even talk about it coz it's a standard watch.

Now back to you. You hide your sausage fingers coz they're greasy as fuk from the sausages you grasp. Your wrist is a joke it needs a belt not a watch strap. You're nothing stop posting about your shit watch (it's an actual o watch just stop going on about it every time I'm on here it's here waiting for me)

Stop replying to the fucking repeat threads you faggots, SAGE.

>same thread again
>again
>still falling for the bait again