Do we want to talk about guns yet? Oh, not the right time? Again, when is the right time??...

Do we want to talk about guns yet? Oh, not the right time? Again, when is the right time??? How many more people have to die? Makes me sick. My heart goes out to all the families that lost their loved ones today in a place where you are supposed to feel beyond safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diwwK6c2BRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bait
fuckoff fag

No you fuck off right winger.

there is no point in talking about.
the situation is beyond fixable.
the country is physically too large.
the population is too stubborn.
and the government is too greedy.

>shooter was dishonorably discharged
>dishonorably discharged people can't own guns
>an armed civilian stopped the shooter

How's the weather in the land of make-believe?

>in a place where you are supposed to feel beyond safe
On the plus side, this pretty much proves God either doesn't exist or doesn't give a shit about his worshipers. It's the wake up call Christians need.

Guns are fun. End of discussion.

Is it time to talk about trucks yet?
Is it time to talk about knives yet?
Is it time to talk about peoples poor diet CHOICES yet?

Shut up you cuck. Your world can't exist so stop acting like everyone else needs to strive for it and destroy the one that does. If you don't like it, leave. If it's not a big enough issue that it makes you willing to leave, then it's not that big of an issue and you're being a massive pussy.

This and if they did ban guns, they would only have the gun registry to find who owns guns. The legal and lawful gun owners. A lot of which would turn them in to not break the law, some others would do it angrily because they feel threatened by the registry and others would go by the 'cold dead hands' and become criminals themselves.

and there's more guns than people

Our leader let Himself get murdered and preached this world is just a step-up from hell and temporary.

There are already laws that made several aspects of this illegal. First off, it's illegal to kill people. Also, he was btfo of the military for domestic abuse, which means owning a firearm is illegal. And the funniest law makes it illegal to do illegal things with a firearm, meaning it's illegal to kill people with a gun. As if making it illegal to kill people with any means wasn't making it illegal already.

>stupid

Reddit.

>lets make a new law to ban guns
>that will keep people from murdering other people!

If you truly believe that, then you should hope to be killed asap so you can get to heaven faster. Try skydiving with faulty equipment or something.

Sorry liberal cunt. You don't get to kill us and then use it as an excuse to take our means of protecting ourselves.

Do not reply to polarizing posts direct from reddit

>live in IL
>IL already has a soft registry because of the paperwork you fill out when you buy guns
>go boating with my dad
>decide to bring guns in cases because why not!
>report a tragic boating accident to the police and inform them that all of my guns have been lost!

Keep this board and site nice, avoid these obvious schemes

Tfw shooter was stopped by civilian with gun. Gfy.

Get outta here normie this is 4 chan no one cares who dies.

racist slaughter, confirmed. just check the arrest report

pic related: the arrest report

The question isn't whether or not guns should be banned. We should be asking what the fuck is wrong with society that is driving people to want to kill. If you ban guns the crazy bastards could just as easily run people over, blow them up, stab people etc.

Not just as easily,but ya we like our guns! That's the best contention.

Mental health is a big issue right now and one the current establishment of treatment is woefully inadequate to treat. It doesn't help that pharmaceutical companies are giving cash incentives for diagnosis so they can shove some federally funded brain altering pills down your throat and collect tax dollars. Fuck

>How many more people have to die?
All of them.

Don't you have school in the morning?

well said

no. it's literally not.

As long as there are liberals like this Antifa communist, I will never be in favor of gun control.

Actually, guns make it easier to kill large quantities of people in a short amount of time, so that argument's fucked from a basic logic standpoint.

Honestly...from a logical standpoint, a near ban on gun ownership for civilians is obvious. But this isn't a logical issue.

I don't really care either way personally, but I think it boils down to one side of the argument having values that prioritize gun ownership as some constitutional right and the other side valuing a logical approach to limiting casualties by tightening restrictions on who can obtain firearms.

OK let's talk. Advance your argument for whatever it is you're getting at

Okay lets talk about guns. He could have used any gun available and performed the same action. It was a church what do you expect? There were already gun laws in place and he didn't follow them. So do you think making more will magically make him want to follow them?

/thread

Most every shooting has occurred by someone who legally obtained the weapon(s) they used, so that argument is illogical and bogus.

We aren't talking about other shootings, we are talking about this one. He broke gun laws, so what law are you going to pass that he will choose to obey?

Nice argument you have there retard.
Yeah actually it is.

guns will always exist. people will always have guns either bought legally or illegally. some people with those guns will always kill other people. bitching about guns won't stop mass killings or any other type of violence. so stfu.

exactly and there are so many other solutions that could be give the light of day, but no one seems to be interested.

He likely bought the gun legally through the many loopholes available to gun owners in Texas.

its a mental health issue not a gun law issue

what did Post Malone do this time?

Guns escalate violence due to the ease at which they can destroy. It's a basic fact. The idea that banning them wouldn't reduce the risk of people getting shot is both illogical and defeatist.

So like I said earlier, the arguments FOR gun ownership have nothing to do with saving lives and everything to do with values people who want to own guns tend to hold.

I'm personally okay with gun ownership, but I don't own a gun. I also don't see a logic based argument FOR being able to own a gun just because I want one. It's an American value I don't share, but a lot of people around me do and I respect that. Just like I respect the right of people to believe in a god I don't believe exists.

It's both.

Also, you really think the government can properly deal with mental health. Their track record is total shit on that front. State hospitals have a history as being inhumane as fuck.

Mexico and most of south america have extremely strict gun laws

They also have some of the highest and most aggressive homicide rates in the world.

This is an issue of culture and division. They will find another way to slaughter. Tackle societal problems.

The purpose of gun ownership is to strike fear into the government. Confiscation of weapons is one of the defining aspects of a subjugated and/or conquored nation which is something the founding fathers understood.

It is very hard to do whatever you want in a country with more guns than people. They will shoot you, which is the point.

That's actually not true. All it takes is a simple google search of Mexican and Central American gun laws to see your argument is terrible.

Besides, those countries have notoriously corrupt police forces.

The founding fathers also intended each representative in the house to represent 10-40lk citizens a piece. They were okay with slavery. They didn't let women vote. They didn't regulate tobacco production.

They held a lot of values that are now considered retrograde and wrong. And the same people who hold up Thomas Jefferson's view of government would have zero in common with a lot of his personal views on religion and science.

It's all just cherry picking because you value gun ownership. Just like Christians cherry pick morals in scripture that reflect their particular denominations version of faith while ignoring the bits that don't.

Most of the western world, esp. Europe,is being ethnically cleansed by its own government. I sure do feel like I should trust the government with my guns.

there are diff types of gun laws outside of purchases............................

You're a tool.

Exactly. There's a good chance he bought the gun at a show or as a collector. I lot of people in Texas own guns that would be illegal to purchase new under the guise of being collectors.

That's not even getting into his military background which includes a built in network of people who know gun laws backwards and forwards.

Again. You're exaggerating. Most of Europe is not being ethnically cleansed by governments.

And I'm not saying you should completely trust the government, but this idea that it's a zero sum game and that you shouldn't have stricter gun control because it wouldn't altogether stop gun violence is a fundamentally illogical stance.
States with stricter gun laws tend to have lower rates of death by guns.

If your goal is to reduce people getting shot and killed, there's a pretty obvious solution. But like I said, this isn't a logic based argument. It's people who value a specific interpretation of an amendment that's only about 50 years old.

Nobody is demonizing gun owners. Get down from your collective crosses and have a basic conversation about the realities of what broadly legalizing gun ownership actually means.

is nobody here going to talk about the gun owner that shot at this man and put a stop to his rampage? lol you anti-gun cowards are fucking pathetic.

He was killed by an armed citizen, a patriot. Take your faggy virtue signaling back to Facebook

82% of all gun deaths in developed nations are in the US. 60% of the victims are black. 3% of those are black. 89.5% of them are killed by other blacks. that percentage that kills them is about 0.5% of the world's population and if you do the math, they kill 40% of all gun death victims in developed nations but they're BLACK. no one cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=diwwK6c2BRA

There are mass shootings and murders every day. There are far more lives saved by armed good guys than taken from armed bad guys every day. You know when the minority of murders (gun related ones) is ever reported? When it is local OR when a bunch of people in power have a 2nd Amendment killing plan locked and loaded.

i meant 3% are killed by COPS. i'm drunk.

He was an atheist that wanted to kill christians. And honest question for you retards that hate law abiding gun owners. How exactly are you gonna take the guns away from the criminals that dont have it legally and Not registered. Please tell me also more ppl die from alcohol, smoking, and from car accidents then they do to gun deaths in our country. Stop being retarded. Are you gonna ban those too you fucking faggot

Which gud did Devin patrick kelley have?

Deaths by gun violence can't hold a candle to heart disease.

So which gun did he own?

Nah man guns are fucken fine. EVERYTHING IS K

I laugh everytime when you retards try to defend your gun laws when yet another massacre happened.
Stupid burgers going on damage control and try to rationalize why more guns are good.

ruger ar 556

too soon

By this notion, you’re saying the current system doesn’t work

Are we fine with a broken system already in place?

Silly Americans and there guns. When will they ever learn?

Gun manufacturers being accountable for stolen weapons or gun running weapons.

There, are you happy now this doesn’t affect you?

>there guns
>there
kys

Countries that had the same gun laws as the US implemented strict gun laws and have had no mass shootings since.

>if they ban guns bad people will still have guns and I won't be able to stop them from shooting me with their gun by shooting them with my gun.

Best defence is prevention. If you don't understand this you deserve to be shot.

Americans are fucking stupid man

Dumb American cunt do not know how too spell?

guns were stolen.

Also wtf you saying a civilian with a gun stopped the shooter? The shooter had already killed 26 people and was leaving all the civilian with the gun did was stop him from being arrested.

>gun registry
lol thank goodness for personal sales

Ban all liberals from owning firearms. Problem solved

no he was taken out. trash like that should not rot in prison

[citation needed]

>too spell
>too
kys

This massacre was caught on tape, which is pretty insane.

The church tapes all their sunday gatherings and uploads them to YouTube.

no citation because nonsense. gun was bought and kelley made false statements to get it.
source: press conference

Pointless to even hope for an argument.

OP, don't you see? These fat fuckers LIKE it this way. There's no way anything is gonna change Ever. Stop even hoping and if you don't like it move elsewhere.

It's the same thing as sodas and fast food. Every western countryman knows perfectly well that consuming a gallon of mountain dew a day will make him obese. Ever grabbed a bite in a mac donalds in europe recently? You'll only see water bottles.
Amerilards like to be fat, that's why they gulp down that shit. What's the point in making them change, I say? I like them that way: obese and retarded. And I love mass shootings too, especially if performed in a church full of rednecks illiterate gun owners. It's the fuckin cherry at the top.

Dont touch muh freedomz! Dont touch muh amerilards! I want them like this, forever.

Every church needs prayer guards to ward off these evil shooters. It's the only way. Pray away those evil doers. Abra-capocus, Pocus-cadabra

The result of gun free zones

>“HE Killed 27 people ….I dont care if hes my Nephew or not….He destroyed innocent lives. I never in a million years could of believed Devin could be capable of this kind of thing. I am numb. …"
>could of
dude killed the wrong peeps

yes, the whole thing would have been captured but highly i doubt that video will ever surface publicly.

A gun saved 25 people that day.

Apparently it was captured on tape and it is now in police custody, so no, it will most likely never be released.

well he had a domestic abuse charge with order of protection. you cannot own a fire arm with those charges

No amount of shootings justify disarming innocent people. More shootings mean we need more guns.

Mass shooting = presence of crazy people = need for self defense = everyone should have a gun

Buckshot, one of God's faithful was present to stop the shooter.

God stopped the shooter.

JUst watch kingsman

That's it CNN reports he was a fedora faggot atheist

anyone got the youtube channel of the church?

Yeeees. Exactly.
It's the typical american way.
Just like in war. You fund a group of terrorist you were fighting against until yestarday, to fight another group of terrorist you established years ago because now they are scary, because once you founded another group of terrorist which is bombing your troops because another group of terrorists is attacking you, etc etc.. until everybody is dead or a terrorist.

Fuck sake you're stupid. But it all goes in the right direction. I'm so glad you're like this. Keep being murican pls!

Thank you. It's nice to not be the only person with a working brain.