Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, so we just got a call from a mystery man saying that my uncle was killed and buried somewhere in the woods. He knew all his information and where to call us and where we live. I'm freaking out, idk if we're next on the hit list or if the caller was feeling guilty and wanted to let us know. I need a pick me up. Ignore the gif, it's the most recent thing I saved.

Kill yourself faggot

so what do you want?
isn't it possible he got that info from some place.. and just makes that call to a lot of people.. maybe he's trying to scam you

do you have a gun?

That's a pretty bad scam if it is. He didn't ask for anything

hello?

No. I've thought about what I'd do if someone shows up but I can only imagine myself using knives

see that's why having a shotgun at least is absolutely necessary. even a single barrel breakdown shotgun... one that cost 90 bones is fine. that sounds really sketchy man.... I would call the police honestly

It's bullshit. Nobody is dumb enough to not call the cops in this scenario. Unless they think they're in a movie or some shit.

yeah you're probably right. it's just even if this thread were fake, it's better than 98% of all the other ones... so I want to believe

Fair enough. In that case, yeah better to have some sort of defense and not need it than not have it and need it. Strap up and strap in, OP, you're in for a 2 hour action packed adventure.

lmao

I'll go deeper into things, but idk if you'll believe that more or less.

A part of my family was once involved with a really big drug cartel, I haven't heard from that cartel for years. My parents didn't want to be involved so they moved far away. My uncle began smoking weed with some local gang members who later introduced him to heavier drugs like cocaine and heroin. We gave him multiple chances to get clean or at least get away from those people but he ended up cutting ties with us. He ended up in jail multiple times. The last time we heard about him, he went to court for something. And only a couple of people can somewhat get in touch with him, and those people are rarely around. So this could all be a sick joke and he's in jail, or it's true

Big if true.

Call back and/or look up number. Then find out who this person is, track them down, and kill them.

Stopped reading at
>A part of my family was once involved with a really big drug cartel

leave town NOW

Nice dubs and nice pasta faggot

I'm not the best writer sorry. They should've killed a poet's uncle

I wish I had any sort of skills. Unfortunately my best defense are my tears and my pleas

I'm the cartel and if you dont take this post down we are coming for you.

AAAAAAAAAAA