youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all black church

Theyre expected to behave like animals

it's politically incorrect to be mad at black people and other pronouns

Black people need jazz in there heart

Whites are better shots.

Agenda.
I saw a news article about the latest shooting and the top point on the article said "suspect was a white male"
Usually when it's a non white race and gender isn't too important to the story.

When I wake up and go to the bathroom and see a shit in the toilet, no problem. When I go to the kitchen and see a shit on the table, that's a problem

Our citizens SHOULD NOT be able to buy semi automatic weapons which are made for military and then the buyer turns them into automatic weapons. It's all about killing as many as possible. He never should have passed background check. The car weapon argument, you have a better chance of getting out of the way. You can hear the truck coming!!

the only good christian is a dead christian

jazz and bullets

Is English yor first language Satan?

He killed one person. That's barely newsworthy in the US

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Yes and nothing was wrong with what I typed. It was crystal clear what my point is.

Yep, its all about the k/d ratio!
1 death? That's barely noticed.

Could be the fact that 1 person was killed in one shooting, whereas 26 people were killed in another. Think of that dipshit? Bet there are plenty of white shootings with 1 kill ignored as well. Look in your local newspaper where it will stay.

>Our *urban citizens SHOULD NOT be able to buy semi automatic weapons which are made for military and then the buyer turns them into automatic weapons. It's all about killing as many as possible. He never should have passed background check. The car weapon argument, you have a better chance of getting out of the way. You can hear the truck coming!!
ftfy satan

Just missing some pronouns but I don't give a shit

A black man shooting people isn't news at all.

I hate the way America and Americans make lives worthless. That man Obama tried to help this arrogant and foolish country solve most of their problems but they will rather continue to live with troubles. Foolish country and people boast we are the greatest, we are the smartest etc. I have never seen so much foolish people in one country. You voted a moron as your president and now he is taken you all back to Stone Age. Obama tried to solve the gun problem but you whole prefer to live with weapon and gun abuse.
The whole world is sick and tired of America. If one maniac is not driving through crowds in NY then one is spraying and killing human in Vegas and if that is not happening then another maniac is killing people in their church and kids in their schools.
What a disgusting country. I wonder if there are sane people in America. What is certain is that there are more insane people than sane people in America.

Russian spy detected

Whatever don't respond to me.

You're an idiot.

when did that happened?

April 26th 1992

>obama was a good guy, he could've fix'd everything
Dumb petite bourgeoisie

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

Fake news. I do not know any black people. I have seen a few in the wild, but I have seen people dressed up as darth vader and santa and other shit that is not real too.

this

Well he could. For 8 years he fought against gun violence and better healthcare. Our current president is feeding us to the wolves.

Why not?

Some say genius

>neoliberals
>""""good""""

Get out of here, Sublime.

Our citizens should not have to put up with fucking liberal cunts like you and should be allowed to cut your throat and let you bleed out in the street.

You're country is so tiny compared to ours it is like little baby. To get a more accurate comparison, lump the middle east fuckery together with your country and then realize that relatively, we're not even close to as bad as your area.

Shut up you fucking Muslim.

The military gets modern automatic weapons, not civilians. How many bank robberies have occurred in the US using automatic weapons in the last 30 years? I only know of one - the 1997 North Hollywood shootout.

Do we want to talk about guns yet? Oh, not the right time? Again, when is the right time??? How many more people have to die? Makes me sick. My heart goes out to all the families that lost their loved ones today in a place where you are supposed to feel beyond safe.

>all these leftwing mass shooters
Must be a lefty psyop to get guns banned

The way of the right , get ugly , call people names and blame President Obama! How about you just pray for the fallen , injured and families who lost love ones , oh that would not fit your agenda.

It's Texas. Nobody is safe.

Cos niggers gonna nig. But people expect better from a white man

More white people on welfare than black people.

Check and mate

Sounds like the left mayne, just replace obama with trump

No the right did it for 8 long years and continue to do so.

Well considering the amount of whites vs the amount of black people in the population. Compare that shit to a town that has equal race distribution. I have no stake in this little race debate, but facts are....facts.

>my side is pure and good, their side is tainted and evil
The brainlet's dichotomy

Republicans hated Obama because he was concerned about rampant gun violence and was open to slight gun control not a gun ban. They also hated him because he believed every american deserved healthcare. Democrats hate Trump because he spouts racist and homosexual hate. You really need to get your priorities.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

under rated post

OK, Snowflake.

Enlighten me

Probably because the black community doesn't use the occasion to come together to celebrate it as a victory for second amendment privileges.

latest shooter was dishonorably discharged from the military and could not legally own any gun

go ahead and make another law and bat your eyelashes and pretend you aren't trying to disarm white people so your pet thugs can murder us in our own homes, that's all you'll fuckin' do no matter what happens so just shit or get off the pot

WHERE THE FUCK WILL THEY GET THE GUNS?!? I'm tired of this argument. Where will these guns magically appear from?

>our citizens
america is asleep faggot
go back to sleeping in your rice field

some say faggot

People cared when the guy shot up the church in Tennessee. They just stopped caring because nobody has the capacity to give a shit for longer than 48 hours anymore.

you think they fell for it?

Keep telling yourself black lives matter.

Because theres no illegal way to obtain guns in the US

Because the media want to make everyone think blacks don't do anything wrong and it it only the white man that does bad things.

Black people are expected to chimp out over stupid shit because of low iq, Whites should know better and scrutinized because we expect more civilized behavior from our kind. It's a simple explanation.

Slim very slim

The only good Muslim is a dead one that is buried with a pig.

where theres a will theres a way and people who are ready to throw their lives away and shoot up a place are going to find a way

These

That is actually the way of the left just the shoe is on the other foot you fucking liberal piece of shit.

Neither do white people, Jesus fucking christ, we use every opportunity to blame ourselves. Black people use every opportunity to deflect blame. Shit will continue to get worse until blame is put in the right place. Squarely in the lap of thug culture

Because 25 were killed, the highest body count in Texas history. Stop making this racial, the Texas shooter didn't event target a minority church.

So much anger it's sad.