'Americans do , what Americans do best'....shooting Innocent people. 'We stand strong

'Americans do , what Americans do best'....shooting Innocent people. 'We stand strong..
Oh so strong'...bet you do nothing on Gun laws though. America fucking sucks. American Dream? More like nightmare.

Democrats*, not America

>1 dumb asshole shoots people
>50000 dumb assholes make threads
>

Republicans have congress and the white house. They can pass whatever gun law they want. Yet, they've still done nothing about mass shootings.

I am having a real american time over here. Eating really fattening junk food. And i am LOVING every part of these little minicupcakes. I love the cake itself(which is rare, ya gotta admit), the frosting - it's heavy as fuck. And these little pumpkin and bat shaped sprinkles. I EVEN LIKE THE SPRINKLES.

Jesus.

Gun owning American here.
Yup. Pretty much. It's a joke and a totally failed system in desperate need of reform. The longer the gun lobby has so much power, the more innocent people will die and the more psychos will cry about their gun rights in response to yet another shooting. This needs to stop. But there is no way to get through to these people.

What could they do that wouldn't violate 2nd amendment rights?

> muh ebil gun lobby

they're already on it a bit.
2nd amendment protects the weapons. doesn't say anything about the ammo.

They fucking are. And if you don't believe it, then you're fucking dumb enough to to follow commands barked at you instead of forming your own rational thoughts.

If the fucking NRA actually tried to help make some difference in any way, so much progress could be made. But they're too full of shit to even consider it. And when gun rights are actually in real danger, it won't be because of the shootings. It will be because the very people who have the highest ability to create positive, realistic, and sensible suggestions on how to make things better so everyone who is fit to own a gun can do so with zero fear of any sort of massive strike against them.

It's on the hands of the people that once taught gun safety and marksman skills, but now cries like a bunch of armed retarded babies. Eat shit.

Hi russia.

we were getting along fine with russia until someone wanted to weaponize "russia" for self gain

It's just poor quality b8 m8. I'm a gun owner and I agree with you. NRA has way too much power over our elected officials and the hillbillys.

They are no more evil than any other lobby. Quit misplacing your anger, it's the fault of the politicians, and their constituents who don't make their will known to them. Grow up and grow a pair.

jesus you people are desperate
its everyone else's fault and not your shit idealogy that made you lose huh?
keep crying about "ebil racist white men", we'll just keep winning.

strengthen background checks. still really not enforceable for private transactions.
only way legislation will get changed is if people can still have the firearm.

I'm just enjoying the Mueller train steam roll through the white house :)
You losers are fucked.

Just wait until the train comes for cankles-in-a-pantsuit. Everybody's gonna get fucked, and I'll enjoy watching Washington burn.

Shut up pussy lmao

The same reason we don't ban all muslims. Sure, it would save lives but at a cost most are not willing to accept.

>Gun law
Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people with less effort if they don't have to reload.

You are obviously not entirely proficient in your reading comprehension. Sad.

>Just wait until the train comes for cankles-in-a-pantsuit

Weird, because after more than 4 years, dozens of investigations, and you fags controlling all 3 branches of government, she still walks free. I don't like her, i didn't vote for her, but you tinfoil queers are just pathetic at this point and your desperation to lash out and blame someone else rather than address your own shortcoming hurts you in the long run more than us. Ta ta.

I hope you're shot next

still waiting on that, huh?
funny theres nothing in the manafort directly related to a trump campaign......

I'm American and I've never even seen a game. Stay obsessed.

What did I miss? You go on about what good they could do if they were less evil, and I maintain that they aren't evil, just self-interested like any other lobby. If NRA members wanted change, they would change.

Daily reminder that white americans shoot each other at the same rate as europeans, only niggers have an extremely disproportionate shooting rate

Funny how the investigation isn't over and now Flynn and his son are facing charges. The Mueller train will keep on rolling and you fags will keep pivoting. Trumps days are numbered, and if you believe otherwise you're even stupider than he is.

Wow, you know me so well, what's my name, user?

you can keep preaching that shit forever. but until a charge is brought, and on top that a conviction, its still just wishful thinking and speculation on your part

>there is no way to get through to these people
You could shoot them, i bet it will get through, hell, depending on the ammo you got it could get through a few in a row.

Personally I think we need more guns and less restrictions.

please dump your alice folder

Don't worry, this is how investigations work. The little fish are caught and threatened with jail time, they cooperate, as Papadapolous has, and then they lead the investigator to the big fish. Whether it's collusion, money laundering, tax fraud, or whatever, Trump will be impeached and prosecuted. Especially since Mueller's team is working with the NY state AG to bring state level charges that can't be pardoned.

Enjoy. The non-retarded portion of the population is.

There is no train roll LOL. You fuckers dont got shit because there isn't any. And once they are done digging for shit that isnt there, then another special person will be appointed to get into Hillary and the DNC. Then you fuckers will see who the true lying and corrupt garbage is. I will be laughing because you will all be looking into the mirror.

don't forget about that innocent until proven guilty part. so my previous statement stands.

Cuck spotted.

The ones that use to teach that were the parents and not with the shitty ass parents and most of them are fucking liberals no one does. It's like driving a boat. yes you should be able to go out and buy one but you should also be smart enough to realize that you need to learn how to operate it before you put it in the water and kill people because "i do what the fuck I want".

Would honestly hit image limit before I got done if I tried

Republicans hated Obama because he was concerned about rampant gun violence and was open to slight gun control not a gun ban. They also hated him because he believed every american deserved healthcare. Democrats hate Trump because he spouts racist and homosexual hate.

0/10

Well if the liberals keep wanting to allow Muslims and illegals to flow into the country then it looks like we need to make it so they don't want to come.

Abolish it, it's outdated and old. We are sick of guns, republicans, and anyone supporting the 2nd amendment and any of its racist affiliates.

technically by not allowing children to by guns they already are violating it

> non-retarded population
(You) are part of the retarded population. There was a lesson your party should've learned, but once again you distract yourselves with bullshit instead of reflecting. Doesn't matter though, major party credibility has been ruined.

> technically by not allowing children to by guns they already are violating it
That's how it works.

there were gun laws in place dumb ass. He didn't obey them. What magic gun law do you plan on enforcing that he will choose to obey and prevent this shooting?

how did he get the gun?

lol so you're racist if you want the right to self defense? The dumb is strong with this one......

No he legally obtained his gun. Also his gun was an ar15.

ESL isn't your strong suit.

No but most that support the 2nd amendment groups like the NRA and state militia groups are extremely racist and dangerous.

Making ammo is a very simple process. Anyone can do it in their own home with very inexpensive supplies.

It was a godddam church, he could have took any gun in there and still had his way. Once again what law are you going to enforce that he would have obeyed?

gr8 b8

Can't tell if this is bait or you just got back from the million mask march.

Yeah the NRA is so dangerous, yet they have so many gun safety programs.

>American Dream? More like nightmare.
Might be a nightmare to you, but to those who value freedom and personal responsibility it's the closest thing to a dream world you can get today.
I understand that not everyone holds American values, not even every American holds them.
And for that, I believe you should have to work for citizenship, being born within our borders shouldn't qualify you to have a say. If you don't like freedom you're best off leaving. There must be a government you'd rather live under.

True and also making a handgun is becoming easier than it ever has been. You can even buy a clone with a fake serial for cheap.

Doesn't matter what you think you are on the losing side of history.

Remember that yuropoors still have the notion that they control the world.

Reply to the exact post where I expressed my opinion about this topic.

Cool, what are some other lies you have to tell yourself to convince yourself of your position?

>Can't tell if this is bait or you just got back from the million mask march.

It's not the gun control, it's the stupid amerifats.
We have more guns per head than Americans in our country, it's unusual to meet someone who does not own a firearm of some kind but we don't walk around with an AR on our back or a glock attached to our belt. We use it as a tool and as a national defense system. Our last shooting was years ago and we have never had a mass shooting.

Fucking americans need to fix their shit.

please answer my question here

From a gun shop.

Stop watching Michael Moore documentaries.

So it was illegal for him to own a gun yet he was able to walk into a gun store and purchase an AR-15? Seems like there should've been red flags along the way. Look, I agree that not every mass shooting can be stopped with gun laws but a lot of them could. Why was Omar Mateen able to walk into a store and buy a gun while he was being watched as a potential threat by the FBI?

Few people open carry today.

Fewer still carry AR's on our backs (in fact, nobody carries AR's around, that's just your eurocuckoldry showing)...

What we need to fix is first and foremost our nigger problem, as 80% of our homicides are black-on-black, then look at fixing the mental health in this country... Maybe get fewer people swallowing mind-altering addictive garbage, since that seems to be a huge trend among active shooters...

But like I said, 80% of homicide is black-on-black... We need to fix our niggers. That will drop our crime rate significantly. Even Switzerland would have a worse crime rate if we fixed our niggers...

But I do agree, it is NOT the gun or the lack of laws (either mass shooters pass all the background checks and other preventative measures these assholes keep harping about, or were unlawfully in possession of arms such as this latest case), but the people themselves...

A lot of gun store owners are 2nd amendment nuts. If someone fails a background check they'll still sell the gun to the person for cash. It happens a lot more than you think.

And that is fucking ridiculous and should result in severe legal penalties including jail time. Like I'm talking fucking significant jail time. Under law what are the penalties people face when they do this?

Gun culture is the US is so bad even with gun control you'd still have so many shootings, but man some fucking common sense would be great, like maybe not allowing people with terror links to somehow pass a background check.

Wrong gun in your pic. I would imagine if trump proposed gun control, you and similar minded individuals would start crying about how he wants to take your guns because he's a dictator. Give it a rest dude, it was a church, the gun just made killing them easier. Life's not fair sometimes, you can get over it or cry about it like a little bitch. Even if they out lawed guns, theyd still be around in abundance far past our lifetimes.

Background checks are a joke. They do not work. You can have spent time in a psychiatric ward but if you've been good for 5 years you can walk out with any gun you want.

u mad? Im chilling. Just got to stay away from desperate idiots. I mean what place is better? The fign arab desert? f that.

Ill deal with the crazys. I have guns too. Keep being weak and crying.

America, Only the strong survive

> Why was Omar Mateen able to walk into a store and buy a gun while he was being watched as a potential threat by the FBI?
Because he was being watched. To deny him his constitutional right without being charged with a crime is illegal. This is an area of actual concern to me, but I don't think it's something that can be fixed easily.

>be at war with terrorists and other criminals who dont care about our existing laws
>better limit our own arsenal and rights some more
Is there some strategy behind this that I'm missing...? What advantage is there in giving the enemy higher and higher ground? Walk me through this shit.

>I have guns too

I'm sure that user has said the N word on several occasions.

because you cant have a gun and not be racist?
>nigger have guns
>niggers say the N word all the time
so your point?

Well you're white and you proved my point.

im actually not
so keep assuming like the faggot you are

meant for
(faggot)

Wow the retardation but you're a shitposter so I'll bite your bait.

This is bullshit.

This shooting, alongside the vegas shooter, both prove that the only thing that'll stop a bad guy with a gun is a bad guy with a gun.

> You can have spent time in a psychiatric ward but if you've been good for 5 years you can walk out with any gun you want.
What is wrong with this? Not all mental illness is long-term.

Most people who leave asylums are readmitted soon after because they're only let go due to functioning with their meds and regular treatment. Once that stops and they're let go, they slide back down the crazy slope until they're readmitted. Your government sees all this and says "But why don't they have the ability to murder people with just a squeeze of their finger? It's their right!"

Because they don't go into why you were in a psychiatric ward. They just see it wasn't in the last 5 years and sell you a gun.

shill thread
/sage

Nah, I just don't wanna get shot by some couch commando /k/uck

then man up and defend yourself or figure out how to deal with fear.
im pretty sure youre afraid of the babadook too

> Most people who leave asylums are readmitted soon after because they're only let go due to functioning with their meds and regular treatment. Once that stops and they're let go, they slide back down the crazy slope until they're readmitted.
But does it really take more than five years to notice they've gone back down the crazy slope? Also, wouldn't this be strong evidence that the problem is related to our awful mental health care system?

> Your government sees all this and says "But why don't they have the ability to murder people with just a squeeze of their finger? It's their right!"
The government isn't saying "you're good, here's your gun", you're giving them too much credit. The problem seems to be that there isn't a comprehensive policy about how to handle situations like institutionalization. And again, mental health care is hopelessly broken. A certain party with a 'D' in its name worked to dismantle the old system and never came up with a new one.

you really are a faggot.
99.9% of what you believe is goin on isn't.
99.999999% of all gun murders aren't from someone who was in an asylum and got out, and bought a gun you giant fucking faglord.
are you also against the fluoridation of water?