How does Sup Forums reconcile their racist beliefs with the fact that the smartest man in the world is black?

How does Sup Forums reconcile their racist beliefs with the fact that the smartest man in the world is black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Katsioulis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's an intelligent black man,Not a nigger.

KInd of like how Einstein was a genius jew and not a fucking kike. Or how Edison was smart as hell and not a fucking goober.

>smartest

Wrong, the smartest man in the world is Greek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Katsioulis

He got his Ph.D. In applied meme science with a focus on media whoring

And then you realize Einstein is still being sued due to how much he stole from his job at the patent office.

It is on record he could not do anything greater than Addition nor could he tie his own shoes.

Nice trips but the smartest man in the world isn't him.

Hearsay. He's "Alleged" to have stolen shit but there's never been hard evidence. Just hearsay.

I think I might be smarter. He trumps me at pub trivia and pop science though.

He is just the blackest man smart enough to put on tv.

How he get so smart if all the books he read were written by white guys?

I watched his cosmos series on Netflix. It was ok.

He's not the smartest nor has he ever claimed to be.What kind of shitpost even is this?

>le black not nigger meme

>TFW no one will ever match up to Sagan

How is he the smartest man

Neil Tyson raped me.

At least we've got sagan on vid, unlike Aristotle or something.

Checked

Saged

He's not though.

Pewdiepie is smarter then him. If you don't agree then tell me who has made more money using their wits?

B L A C K S C I E N C E M A N

>smartest man in the world

Even if the smartest person were a black guy, it wouldn't disprove racism. Racism isn't about individuals, it's about trends in demographics. Yao Ming existing doesn't prove that Chinese people aren't short.

>black science man
>smart

If you examine Neil Degrasse Tyson's features closely, you will notice that he is actually 65% white

he's black

I'm starting to believe the only reason this nigger is a scientist is thanks to AA.

still smarter than you

what's your excuse?

There is a name for that. It's called "becoming a homogeneous society."

Lyndon LaRouche is not black

comparing one individual animal to an entire breed of humans

im on your side but try harder fucktard

Fuck this nigger

pewdiepie may not do science but at least he's selfaware of his content

neil actually buys the shit he slings

>smartest man in the world

Smartest black maybe.

He's hispanic.

>Cosmos
after Mars, everything we actually KNOW about the planets can be summed up in magazine articles.
Outside of our Solar System, everything "known" is pure conjecture, given the label "theoretical".
It is ironic that so many big mouth media scientists deal in meaningless unverified "theoretical" science (including those jew Nobel winners).
Black Science Guy is about as useful as asking a nigger to fix a lawnmower.

All black people are niggers. Stop deluding yourself. From now on Sup Forums will have to say black people instead of saying niggers so that dirty jews can't use this trick.

A FUCKING ANIMAL IS SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE AFRICAN NIGGER.
Let that sink in for a moment. What single animal has more intelligence than any Asian or white race average. Pro tip: none. I doubt even a dolphin could have a higher intelligence than even the lowest quarter of whites or Asians.

How do you know that? That poster could be the next scientist to discover definite proof of anti matter.

he's not even that intelligent. He just points out the obvious and generally acts like a fedora tipper meme scientist like Bill Nye and Nikola Tesla.

He's a college dropout who only has a career because of his voice.

Cool bait OP

>smartest man
>didn't invent anything of value like electricity or at least peanut butter

lol

> Edison
> not Tesla
shill detected.

>or at least peanut butter

>Implying all of Sup Forums is racist.

> sudden and adrupt
> lurch

This is redundant