New Book Debunks Myth That Humans Were Designed to Eat Meat

mfablog.org/new-book-debunks-myth-that-humans-were-designed

HAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums BT*O ONCE AGAIN! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EVEN RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7-tpIhDhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats it, I'm a #tofutomahawk now

>considering that meat production is one of the leading causes of climate change
dropped

>Humans are capable of eating meat unlike many plant eating species who process it like rocks.
>Animals produce fertilizer which is the reason we can have modern farming techniques rather than the semi-arid farming that goes on in Africa.
>Eating the flesh of living things is what all animals must do to maintain their bodies. Yes that includes vegetarians, plant flesh is delicious.
OP BTFO.

Funny how the solutions to climate change just happen to be everything lefties already wanted before it became a thing.

>mercy for animals
>links literally everywhere for vegan blogs etc
hmmm, sounds like it must be based on sound peer reviewed science

Even if humans stopped eating meat we'd need an animal farming industry for milk, glue, and pet food. Among other things

The trick is mentioning this to these people, and then watching them froth at the mouth about how we don't really "need" glue, clothes, or pets (that's animal companions, shitlord)
Unlike Jews, they're never very good at hiding their true agenda for long

>Can't eat most grains
>Can't eat more than a handful of fiber at a time
>B12 and iron deficiency if I don't eat meat/dairy as the bulk of my food

How about you just fuck off and let me eat what I need to function?

Thanks.

We wouldn't be able to mass produce crops nevermind any of that other shit. If we get rid of animals we also get rid of a large portion of the rest of our food production and run the risk of accidentally desertificating our land like the Muslims.

>eating meat
>a myth

>tfw when I just fell for a clickbait thread

...what do you think livestock eat?

have fun climbing that mountain, vegancuck

Livestock eat plants then shit out fertilizer which the plants then process.
If you don't have animal shit then you get a shitty crop yield. It's like farming 101.

Then why can we digest meat? We require amino acids that are most easilyy found in meat.

We're opportunistic omnivores you cuck

Kek, they'll never live that down.

>being this wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7-tpIhDhs

>Not realizing this destroys the land quality within 5 decades.

>Humans weren't "designed" to eat meat

How do these faggots get away with claiming this shit?

Step 1: Open mouth

Step 2: Feel top 6 middle teeth

Step 3: Feel bottom 6 middle teeth

Step 4: Yep, still incisors and canines.

>BT*O
>censoring the F

..Seriously?

Humans were not designed, we have know this for a very long time now.

If we weren't designed to eat meat, then why do we have an appendix?

Wasn't the appendix supposed to be for when we used to eat grass but is now used to recover from diarrhoea?

He addressed that through plant rotation

Humans were not "designed" to eat meat
But eating cooked meat was the thing that made humans evolve to the dominant species on earth

Mate it's not enough. We have literally millennia of data showing this. The Muslims thought that crop rotation would be enough and now their countries are deserts. They even thought they were in a 'golden age' while they destroyed their countries.

Not exactly false though, is it

>literally killing living plants and plant tissue

>yfw your white blood cells are attacking and murdering foreign organisms in your bloodstream RIGHT NOW to keep you alive

fucking vegans, stop killing plants and viruses you sick fucks