Why Australia doesn't need guns

Why Australia doesn't need guns...

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/driverless-cars-could-reduce-traffic-fatalities-by-up-to-90-says-report
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2014/04/the-road-to-self-driving-cars/index.htm
nhtsa.gov/automated-vehicles/vision-safety
m.youtube.com/watch?t=27s&v=hlspL_2Lm64
youtube.com/watch?v=AglYrEjOn30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those tits are filled with spiders. I know Australia.

It needs a fucking virus bombing. Nothing of value.

>Doesn't need guns
No, they just don't get to have them, doesn't matter if they need them or not.
Government bent Australia over and fucked the guns out of them.
Honestly, you guys should be ashamed to have given away your rights so easily.
Also
>mfw those are tumors, not tits

Pfffftt Ill tell yee a secret france will be gas bombed and england will be taken down all because of an unimaginably destructive warhead theyre hiding

ausfag reporting in.
I have a gun license and rifle.

>also sage this bait

Kek

those tits are shooped; poorly.

Can you tell from some of the pixels?

Still, you guys got pretty fucked in the proverbial legislative asshole as far as your rights are concerned.
Especially with all the dangerous shit and poisonous wildlife you guys have, you need them more than we do here in America.

>bait is saged

most dangerous wildlife in aus is small enough that a gun is a pretty stupid way to deal with it. you don't shoot a snake or a spider. you guys have bears and wolves and big shit that will actually fuck your day up unless you have some stopping power.

I'm ok with the legislation. I need to shoot sometimes for work, I can shoot for work. If I want a gun for sport, thats fine - I just have to visit the rifle range regularly.

But if that fucker tailgating me and trying to cut me off has a serious issue, he doesn't have a gun in the glove box and he's going to have to try and fuck my day up the old fashioned way.

This.

Because guns are bad and scary and everything here is perfectly safe.

nice try, Russia

have you ever seen a kangaroo's foot?
It looks like a fucking spear

How many times do you think road rage leads to a shoot out? Assuming you're not int he ghetto, those places are just shit holes.

Besides, if a guy is going to shoot you for cutting him off, he's probably not into obeying the law and getting a gun legally anyway.

Avatarfagging is a sign of autism

Getting triggered by pictures on the internet is a sign of Autism too.
Guess we're kindred spirits user.

yep. I have my gun license for farm work. you have to try really, really hard to get yourself into a situation where a roo thinks its best option is to fight you. It never happens accidentally.

dunno dude. I don't know what situations somebody gets shot in, it's not something I've ever had to worry about. That's kind of my point.

ur definitely autistic for using an avatar here. ur type is relegated to trash threads.

I carry a gun openly on my hip. Never been worried once about getting shot either. It's a statistical improbability, which is made even more amazing when you run the numbers of guns we have.
Most shootings and gun violence happen in places you'd be just as likely to get shanked with a sharpened toothbrush anyway.

And yet here we both are user. Same place, same time.
Except I'm not irrationally sperging out about something I've decided to take offense to.
Just sayin'.

churches, schools and concerts

topkek

How do its citizens protect themselves from all the things trying to kill them?

it's good that that works for you user. my point was purely that I can use a gun for things I need a gun for, and the fact that people can't carry handguns on the train is ok by me.

you can keep your system and whatever comes with it. just don't pretend that ours is bad.

Agreed.

How many churches, schools, and concerts do you imagine we have? ...Four or five?
You have a better chance of dying in your car or getting hit by one the next time you go out.

In any case, it's a risk I'm willing to take to have the freedoms and liberties I do.

Look, from where I stand, less freedom is a bad thing. Now that's just my personal opinion, but I'm not pretending that your system is bad, it just seems so from my perspective.

They systematically deal with their black people, they don't even give them weapons in the first place.

>You have a better chance of dying in your car or getting hit by one the next time you go out.
True. That's why we legislate seatbelts, airbags, and crumple zones. Cars cost thousands more to ensure the safety of you and reduce injury of anybody you hit.

How do you feel about that?

LOL Australia

>morons vote in a literal weasel in 1995
>ausfags get cuckolded by two special forces soldiers pretending to be a "schizophrenic surfer" in 1996
>"hey, let's hand over our guns!" later that year
>strayans are now becoming increasingly powerless due to their stupid fucking gullibility
>"lil' johnny" proceeds to bend them over and give them a big old fucking over the next 11 years
>the public education system becomes a mess
>the aged care system becomes a mess
>the mental health system becomes a mess
>many farmers who faced the worst drought in Australia's history, commit suicide because the government withdrew subsidies needed to help get them through it
>opposition government is voted in
>they're no better
>2013, the most hilariously-inept "leader" in the history of the world is voted in
>he's an ex-boxer
>he stutters in public
>his programming is often glitchy
>he's broken promise after promise
>there are still strayans who defend him
>THEY STILL DEFEND HIM
>he's now been replaced by literally GOLDMAN SACHS: The Prime Minister
>the mining exports will eventually make Australia a "third world" nation within 50 years
>mfw all Australians are absolutely fucking retarded and deserve to go the way of another totalitarian state, that being England

Stupid fucking Australians, you all deserve to be fucking shot

I feel like it proves my point since the fatalities are still insanely higher with vehicles even with all those precautions.
Guns are more safer than cars, significantly so, without anywhere near as much legislation.
If you want to restrict anything, logic dictates you should restrict the vehicles.

Everything else a shovel works for snakes. A shoe for a spider. A fist for a kangaroo.

Big farms a d culls is why we have guns for work.

I got pistol license and c class. Actively member of sporting club. Leave my guns there so I don't have to have police secure my gun safe.

Aussies generally don't do this shit anyhow. This is why the whole world pretty much loves us.

Less freedom is bad. Compromising ones freedom for security is another thing entirely.

I mean, if I wanted to kill someone, of course I would get a car instead of a gun, since guns are much safer than cars.

Intent matters

with a face like that she does need massived tits....

See that's just not something I'm willing to do and I see it as a negative thing, I think there was a quote by Benjamin Franklin, went along the lines of "He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither." or something.

I believe we just have differing views as fat as that's concerned though.

Fuck you cunt. We may deserve to be shot but we won't be. I just shrug now when I hear about your latest mass shooting.

Its borderline funny that it was in Texas.

If someone has the intent to kill, they're going to kill, be it with a gun or a car.
Surely that's been demonstrated enough.

Australia must be a nightmare to live. Surely their government tracks their every move, documents everything they do on the internet and grants their police absolute power to abuse citizens without repercussions.

Thank the Lord Jesus that I live in the United States of Freedom.

Yep it sure has. Mostly in your retarded country where lots of people have the intent to kill and also have easy access to guns.

Way to miss the point.

>He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither." or something.
yeah, that one is often brought up by americans.

Everything is a compromise. If you believe any drugs should be illegal, you're making a compromise on freedom. if you believe the government should be able to arrest people for driving without a license, you are compromising. If you think building safety codes are a good idea, you're compromising.

I understand why you've picked this issue, as it's an obvious symbol for personal power and autonomy. but this is one out of many things, and unless you're going full libertarian free-market about it odds are you have beliefs that conflict with a quote that black-and-white.

fuck, I fell for the bait and replied to this thread. seeya guys.

>That guy that wants to break the law and assault me most surely obeys gun laws

I'm never going to fucking Australia
Shit, I don't want the sequel to "Dogs of Love" to be about me ⊙-⊙

Hey, the thread became something more than bait.

But I do get where you're coming from, personally I'm a minimalist/small government kind of guy, but still there are some lines I'm not comfortable with crossing.

classic

Firearms exist only for one purpose-killing.
Cars can be used for killing but that's not what they're made for, so of course they're less effective.
Soon enough we'll all have self driving cars, accidents will go down drastically , and what'll be your excuse then?

Sounds like an opinion and conjecture. If you were looking to put your best foot forward, you may have failed.

solid counterargument there user, you really made the point of 'thats just your opinion man' decisively

I did make the point of 'you have no evidence to back up your claim' pretty well, didn't I?
I figured it was better than arguing a clearly flawed premise that is baseless and easily dismantled by putting you in a position to back up your assertion with something fact based.

What he said is pretty much cold hard fact though

All you have to do is not be a sociopath to get a gun. If you can't do that, you shouldn't have a gun.

I don't think you know what triggered means.

What a fucking sealion

No, it's not. If it is, then I expect you to prove it.

This.

Here freak, I just googled it for you;
sciencealert.com/driverless-cars-could-reduce-traffic-fatalities-by-up-to-90-says-report

>Soon enough we'll all have self driving cars, accidents will go down drastically , and what'll be your excuse then?

consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2014/04/the-road-to-self-driving-cars/index.htm

nhtsa.gov/automated-vehicles/vision-safety

This shit is old news faggot

Did I prove his point enough?

Will you make another tiresome tirade with words you probably don't understand about how it's a "baseless premise" when it's pretty evidently backed by cold, hard, facts?

You see in Australia, no-one bad gets a gun, do you know how much you have to pay for a fucking black market gun in Australia?

Unless you're willing to mortgage your house to go rob some cunts down the street with a shitty hi-point you're pretty much fucked mate.

Don't be a soft cunts, if someone is talking shit, smack him up proper and don't pull a yank and A-10 warthog the first black mailman or NAP violator you see.

Then go grab a Milton Mango and a Bunnings snag (burnt horse) and sing some Smith Street Band as you walk on out of the pub, getting glassed by your local parliament member on the way out.

P.S
MAD DAWG YA MAD CUNT!!!

Illegal weapons are insanely expensive in Aus - you can expect to pay up to 5 times as much - your average gang member or nutjob obviously can't afford that

And haven't most of your pals who've massacred people in US been people unknown to the police who bought their guns legally?

And to be fucking honest there is something you do not get about sociopaths. It's no fun to ram someone with a car. too easy.

A killing spree is fun

nra are too chickenshit to try getting rid of guns, theyd rather live with mass shootings

fucking yeahh mad dogg ya cunt

The burden of evidence lies on you dickhead

This is some Russell's teapot shit if I ever saw it

the most hilariously-inept "leader" in the history of the world

says the dumb cunt who voted Trump.

Okay, I didn't quite understand until I looked it up and Jesus dude
m.youtube.com/watch?t=27s&v=hlspL_2Lm64
WTF is wrong with Australians.

The term "going postal" was coined by another Australian massacre. Now with gun laws we have no massacres.. yes we are truly cucked by common sense. You in your infinite wisdom are blessed by based cheeto president. Kek

>Be American
>get shot

>be Australian
>Don't get shot

Really activates my almonds.

Lol she left the thread after getting her ass handed to her.

Be American, walk on moon. Still totally fucks your argument up.

Despite common beliefs you can get a licence and get a gun in Australia, most rural people have them and there is also quite a few wartime era souvenirs out there.

Kill yourself please

Be american
bring up something that happened before you were alive to look cooler than when you don't have anything to say

>Be Australian
>be so cucked you can't even do this

Go to bed Cinderella. I don’t really have a dog in this fight, but you’ve been owned.

Fuckin ay cunt

>the most hilariously-inept "leader" in the history of the world is voted in

youtube.com/watch?v=AglYrEjOn30

>Really activates my almonds.

I dunno, faggot Pete from the almonds meme

vs

Getting shot every day

I can't decide which is worse.

idk, I came for a thread on big tits and found a gun debate.

>Be American
>Rather kill veterans than do physical work.

Sauce me daddy.

>using Australian techonolgy.

Fortunately we have incompetent government employees' working for government so I feel quite secure in the fact that whatever information is collected on its citizens will more than likely be misplaced, lost, or chucked out because someone is going on holiday and wants to clear their desk.

>Its borderline funny that it was in Texas

I know what you mean.

It's pathetic to think no one out of 50 people had a gun.

Thanks my my man.

what a shit name

that's a capture from her ig

three vowels in a 4 letter name.

I don't believe drugs should be illegal for personal consumption.

If we banned added nicotine and high fructose cornsyrup, our nation would be much healthier.

What the fuck even is Australian technology? Didgeridoos?

muh guns are to protect me from foreign invasion and possible zombie apocalypse not my fellow yank that decides to mass shoot y'all

>so of course they're less effective

Judging from Nice, they seem to be pretty effective.