Comfy thread

>Comfy thread
Pic related is OC. I took it yesterday

lucky flastard, you in Wyoming? Saw part of a snow football game there yesterday and got excited. OC always nice to have, thanks.

No, I actually live in Saskatchewan

Nice dubs

then trips damn comfy get thread

Where was this pic taken in Sask?

Bump

Lovely, is this a normal time for heavy snow to start? Where I am we have to wait until late late November before it might happen.

Is that anywhere near Vonda, OP?

sharing some oc

if not comfy lmk and ill be on my way

where is that?

Various spots along the West Highland Way along Loch Lomond, Scotland.

this is salzburg, austria

thats beautiful

Nothing is comfy here. Stop posting shit.

double dubs

Wish OP was still around

This gives me an eerie, horror movie vibe

There's a gentle thunderstorm at OU right now. Figured I'd pitch in on this comfy thread

Would be nicer if he wasn't driving a soccer mom car lol

Like the time lapse photos. Gives more of a sense of having been there for me.

which OU?

Athens, Ohio. The whole campus is beautiful

ah, thought it was my OU

beautiful indeed nonetheless

I'm reading a book where one city builds its main buildings with living trees and slowly bends them over decades Thought that would be awesome but nobody would have the patience to do something like that.

Without a doubt, user. With fall being here, the trees are gorgeous and works surprisingly well with all of the red brick here

a lot of places do it a little bit. that image specifically is from Schloss Mirabell. Beautiful area as well as the rest of Salzburg, Austria, and Bavaria (Berchtesgadener Land and Traunstein specifically, where many of these other photos are from.)
haven't had the pleasure of a midwestern fall unfortunately. i miss living somewhere with more than two seasons.

Give it a shot sometime. If you're up for it, sometimes in the fall take a trip to the west coast and stop by Hocking Hills, Ohio. Be sure to eat at the Lodge if it's by the time it's rebuilt too, they make amazing food for surprisingly cheap. Hocking Hills is a beautiful place, and old man's cave is something you have to see if you cross through Ohio

will do. I want to make a national roadtrip someday within the next few years, would be the perfect time to do it.

This talk reminds me fondly of how comfy campus was.

Saw this tree yesterday morning on the canoe

I was sitting in back

kinda envy anyone that went to a pretty school

my first college wasnt that bad though. at least i had this from my freshman dorm in '13

that is a pretty great view. I wouldn't mind staying in to study if I have that to inspire me.

>river
>mountains
>forest
>nice house

Someone is doing it right.

actually a hotel, not a house

hope to stay here some day. resonably priced imo but still fairly expensive

Juvet.com, was portrayed as a house in Ex Machina. in northern Norway

this one gives me the spooks

Hope some of y'all enjoyed. I'm gonna try to sleep now. A comfy night or morning to you all

Thank God for that train station...

thats great

thats almost better, because it means we have a chance to enjoy it too

I could break "in" to that house

I like how the security products have to be locked away in secure shelving

goodnight, im goinna let the xanax work and get to sleep soon too

heavy snow falling at night in a city. About as comfy for me as possible

Gnight bro

Lloydminster?

This is exactly what i was trying to just find. thanks!

Double dubs speak the truth. Cold and wet pictures of the outdoors aren't comfy. When was the last time you were comfy sitting in a near-freezing puddle?

I hate you fags. I've never seen snow. I'm so jealous. I'm so sick of fucking hurricanes. I'd rather deal with snow.