Boooooooooooooty

boooooooooooooty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3rl5O_92Co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooty.

Shakin everywhere

Booty with stockings/armguards plz?

All sorts. I made a calzone tonight and I'll probable make thai fried rice tomorrow.

These threads always make me crave a good ol dick in the face

I will never be able to hear about calzones without thinking of Parks and Rec.

Post your booty.

They are delicious though. I put cheese, chicken, pesto and tomato in mine this time.

dude that sounds delicious. I never made a calzone before.

That sounds pretty sexy. Not as sexy as the bondage pics I want, but sexy nonetheless.

$1300 for this

Bump

For what?

They aren't too difficult actually. You just need to make the dough first and don't over stuff them.

For that drawing you posted.

This thread lacks the booty.

Someone paid 1300 for that? Holy shit.

How's this?

Me gusta. Thank you.

is it hetero to use a pussy-shaped sex toy?

I always overstuff things like burritos and such.

you must draw in the booty. make them come

Eh, I would say not necessarily. Its not like its attached to all the things that makes a female. Frankly, most the pussy shaped strikers just have more interesting internal textures. Otherwise, its just a toy.

I never mind being overstuffed~

Yeah over stuffing things can be messy sometimes.

Yes

spicy~~

i reallllllllly want pizza now

Sorry for making you hungry, why don't you order one?

Well shit. There goes my hopes of being able to afford a nice commissioned piece anytime soon .

I think it is too late to order one. I don't know how late Dominos stays open. I will get some tomorrow maybe~
I'm gonnna hit the hay. later~

Night

Where does one find a set of sexy stripped arm guards and thigh high socks?

Dominos is disgusting

It's certainly nowhere near as good as local chains or making your own.

The internet.

Well I'll be damned. Is that typical pricing, or is this guy well known in the community and can demand the premium?

If you tried this pose IRL you would break your spine.

>Is that typical pricing
No, no its not.

You can get nice ones for cheap just have to look.

Hmmm. I have never had to look for an artist really. Are there forums or the like where such people might gather? I am a noob to this community, so I've much to learn.

FA is good but I've found most of my artist though Picarto

Goodnight, slllllllllllllluts.

Goodnight

What are you doing in this place?

Did you have a full concept in mind when you first conceived your character? Like a drawing? Or did you just have a list of specific details and ideas and let the artist take liberties?

Asked a friend to make it and it took off from there.

Nifty. If it isn't too nosey, what sort of price range did you have for your individual pieces? Understandably different if you got friend price or the like.

Sorry if this is a lot. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I just want to have reasonable expectations and whatnot so I don't step on anyone's toes.

Depends on the quality and artist. Can be anywhere from $5 to $100 for more complex time consuming drawings.

I hear some of the weirdos around here like having their toes stepped on.

I need a faggot to fuck my ass!

nty

Ah. That is reasonable. Thank you so much for your input.

No problem

Chill Kik group for anyone still using Kik

Hi

yo

Hello

Other than this what are you up to?

Casually masturbating

Thinking about depressing things

Greetings

Aww, why think about depressing things while jerking it?

Sadterbating is never fun, but I get it. What's on your mind, champ?

Because I'm always horny

And I'm always thinking. Fucking. Always. I hate it, honestly. I wish i could turn it off and stop giving fucks. Thankfully there are drugs for that. How are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w

Personal stuff. Rather not talk about it here if you don't mind, trying to be respectful of privacy

Tired, but also aware that I don't have time to sleep to get up in time for work. Now just keeping myself up with smut and meal prep until it is time to get ready.

I have been in the dark places before with the endless thinking and the constant loop of self destruction. Never a fun place, but there is always a way out. (Not suicide)

I will leave it be then.

I'm good, starting a new job soon. Drugs can help, therapy can as well.

I appreciate that, and I know. That's part of the reason I am depressed, but its unrelated to me. If that makes any sense.

Blegh. Feeling used

I prefer the "you're not your thoughts" idea, so more about standing back and observing. Sometimes writing stuff down, journaling or just lists. The paper can worry about it so i don't have to m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3rl5O_92Co

Hey you're not me. I don't really mind though.

Also if you're looking to stay up, avoid fapping. Edging, maybe, but that could just lead to being an angry pent-up cunt all day. Keep yourself busy and eat more than you would normally to keep your energy/momentum up. Or do stimulants. Or both, fuck it

Are we getting sad in here, boys? Because, baby, feelin' bad ain't never felt so good.