Well, I'm bored as shit, and I wanna try writing a short horror film. Give me some plot ideas

Well, I'm bored as shit, and I wanna try writing a short horror film. Give me some plot ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1K01V-CqfV0yvXfYAXXNR5pNxX0gUN1_s5lyDJ7vVQCw/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=FmNscnaz2eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A skeleton pops out

>short horror film
Don't. Horror is a shit genre that's very difficult to get right without resorting to cheap jump scares and gore.

Write something interesting and let other people put labels on it.

A man lives in a haunted apparent building. His neighbors seem to get horrible murdered about once a week while he sleeps. A grizzled detective starts suspecting him. The ghost harasses the man and sometimes hurts him. Yadda yadda yadda, movie ends with the man in an insane asylum as he realizes and remembers the murderous ghost is an alter ego of him. After credit twist: When his alter ego is up, the movie shows him levitating down from the window of the Asylum as the audience now knows the alter ego has paranormal abilities.

Im too lazy to write this up but here's something im fine giving away:

In your intestines, impacted feces attaches to the lining of your guts. Its known that when john Wayne died, they pulled 50 lbs of rubbery shit formed from his intestines--like a jello mold acts when you want darth vader cherry gelatin heads. Anyway...

Suppose this really fat fuck was given a year to live unless he changed his life. Suppose he went vegan and squeezed fresh juices and became successful in losing weight, avoiding immanent death.

Suppose that that shit stuck inside his guts drew energy from the sudden shock of heathy eating and elixirs, grew intelligent, symbiotic and...well...the rest i leave to you.

> yes, make a shit monster.

Set up a public google doc OP
We'll all write it together.

Bumping for poop creature

docs.google.com/document/d/1K01V-CqfV0yvXfYAXXNR5pNxX0gUN1_s5lyDJ7vVQCw/edit?usp=sharing

the presidents hair turns out to be an alien

found a new religion and call it religion of peace, then kill all infidels.

bumping for more fags

Fucked up psychopath leads a senior police detective played by budget Morgan Freeman and his reasonably attractive female partner with a british accent on a slow-burn psychological murder spree, sending the detective deeper down the rabbit hole with each case as he tries to get inside the maniac's head and get one step ahead, and his partner tries to keep him from going over the edge. It takes his entire career to catch this guy. He's been playing with them all along, trying to get his rival the detective to see the truth behind modern society: that these people were already past saving long before he got involved. Some fifteen years after the first kill, and after the killer has seemingly disappeared, budget Freeman comes back from retirement to reunite with his partner and catch his nemesis when another body's shown up with the same MO.

Plot twist: The story's told as a series of flashbacks as the detective recounts the story from a hospital bed. Somewhere before he gets to the finale, he dies, but it's not really obvious. Like the doctors have already stabilized/resuscitated him once or twice through this. He never caught the killer, he imagined that part as he was dying. He never had a family, and a biographer was getting his story at the time. Only him and the partner were there. At the end, when it's revealed that the detective died, the writer asks the partner what happened, and she tells him they never caught the guy. One day he just stopped and that was that.

Plot twist: Biographer's the killer, neither of the other two know, but it's revealed to the audience as he's walking out. Like he hums the killer's theme or leaves a calling card or something.

I would watch this instantly

Honestly I'm surprised if nobody's made it yet. It sounds like it's something that should be out there and I just forgot that it was.

bump

Some uncreative faggot posts on Sup Forums asking other uncreative faggots to think for him, he then realizes that since e's too uncreative to come up with his own plot, anything he makes or tries to make out of it will also be hncreative, boring, terrible bullshit. He then kills himself, ending with a looney tunes style anvil suicide. Livestreamed, of course.

>reminder:

Get in here.

someone sucks a dick. They suck it for about 20 mins. Eventually the guy says he's gonna cum. The sucker opens their mouth and the guy wanks his load onto their tongue.

And cut, and print you're done.

Niggers
I mean alot of fucking niggers. Think of a Madea movie amount of niggers then double that. Scary aint it.

We're in the middle of sodomizing a nigger, the doc is open if you care to join.

bump for horse cocks and mecha-moot

Brings a tear to my eye

truly a work of art here

bump

There are these niggers. Gay niggers, and they're from outer space.

Read some Lovecraft to learn how to make good horror. None of that shitty jumpscare that is too prevalent in modern horror.
Slowly build up the suspense. Something is wrong and your supposedly safe place is not as safe as it seems. Reoccurring noises that should not be there, a tree moving without wind, maybe the shadows are off somehow. Just don't throw the scary thing out in the first minute. Let it creep onto the cast.
And make the scary thing scary. Alien. Unknown. Not a guy with a knife and a hockey mask or a transparent guy that tries to touch people. Maybe you don't even need to show the thing. Let people imagine what it is from the havoc it causes. You probably should know what the thing is, but don't tell your audience the whole story. People are good at filling the blanks with scary stuff themselves.

Okay, so they're humans, but, they're scary humans
>and then they jump out at you

how do join on mobile?

>
first part of this is just se7en

even down to morgan freeman

Giant leeches

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times -- and also it was a dark and stormy night.
Shit was lit af. The rumble of thunder was the only interruption over the deafening moans of my sister’s orgasms. The Dark Man visited her again this night.I couldn’t help but wish that it was my cock inside her, though. It was the third time this week, and No Fap November was upon me. A flash of lightning illuminated the room, reflecting off the surface of my freshly purchased anal beads, which had arrived two days late thanks to Amazon Prime. It would be another month before I could feel them inside me- or would it? I gazed longingly and felt them calling out to me; “user, put me ins-” suddenly, my door flung open with great force, “All star” by Smash Mouth erupted from the dark hallway now before me. “WHO’S YOUR COTTON PICKER?!” blasted through the walls, interrupting the trance-like state I found myself in. I lept from my chair and turned around in shock, only to be met by the gaze of a fairly built man of African American descent, 6’4”, and hung like a West Nile Water Buffalo. As he raised his hand toward me, the delicious, savory scent of my sister’s vajoojoo wafted through the midnight air, filling my nostrils with nostalgic rage. Rattle, rattle. From the bed, the beads shook. I clenched my fist, and the beads shook with purpose. My eyes narrowed at the Dark Man. His eyes opened wide as a watermelon, dumbstruck at the sight of the beads now hurdling through the air like a majestic python. “Aw shieeeeet,” he exclaims as the slippery beads disappear into his anus. I clenched my fist once more, and his left leg went all stanky. Another clench, and he was shuffling. The Dark Man had not shuffled since the great Party Rock uprising of 2013. (1/2)

>insert phone in toaster
>turn on
>unplug and then throw out window

I seized this moment of confusion to remove my pants. The Dark Man smiled a big gap-toothed grin and grabbed me by the schlong, “y-you too” i said lewdly as the Dark Man tips his fedora to me, transforming into a 30 year old, 350 pound neckbeard living in his parent’s basement, whilst still being a negro. Then he forced his bbc in to my tight genderqueer non-binary foxkin ass. “Ahhh its so big,” I/they/xerf squeal. “I lik chickn ooga booga” roared the Dark Man. “Ahh yes your ass is so tight white boi” the Dark Man whispered into my ear while licking his over-sized lips. “DON’T. EVER. ASSUME. MY. GENDER.” My eyes flash with another crash of lightning and the anal beads end their journey through the Heart of Darkness, coming out of the Dark Man’s mouth, covered in fried chicken, cornbread, collard greens, and grape soda. My cum was spurting out everywhere as he played with my nonbinary-gender pussy. I found myself kneeling in a pool of my various bodily fluids. It had been so long since I knew the pleasures of a good old fashioned boyish night-pounding. “Hey! What’re you doing to my documented field worker?” we hear. We turn to see my sister, Mecha-moot, in the doorframe, 24 inch double-ended dragon cock in hand. “Dat shit gey,” I tell her, but the Dark Man joyfully reminds me, “It’s not gay if the penis is feminine.” “oh damn” i said “u right,” “A Dark Man is always right on the Eve of St. Snacks Day!” She lowered her underoos and unrolled her hidden treasure: An uncircumcised, Gentile schlong! Her colossal cock was pulsing, filled to the brim with pre-cum. (2/3)

I began to stroke and lightly suck the bright red tip. Then she sharted into my/xherself’s mouth. “i love scat” said the Dark Man. Then she pushed her cock back into a pussy. As we begin to DP her, the nig nog exclaims, “oh shit!” A colossal beast, formed of shit and poorly-digested corn forms from the massive shit she took into my mouth, and begins forcing its cock into her asshole. he cums with the force of a thousand suns. Then they mix blood, shit, cum, piss, snot, spit, and other bodily juices into a pot cook it on high for 1 hour then drink it all. “Hey we can sell this!” said my southern trap sister. She cuts her wrists and exclaims “FUCK ME IN THE WOUND PAPI” it's too weird for me and the Dark Man so we fucking bail out the window getting multiple shards of glass in our cockhole which only arouses my sister further, who jumps out after us, merging the shards of glass into a perfect model of a sharpie which she shoves into her pooper, slicing her asshole to ribbons..She then prolapses, so we pull that shit right out of her. guts are now hanging near her snatch, and yet somehow she is still alive. We then slice off her clit using it as a doorbell protector, after that we then cut off her tits and use her nipples as badges and her tits as some fancy pairs of glasses. Now her cunt very wide and stretched we dig deep in there then we spelunky her uterus out she’s pretty much dead at this point we are cannibalising her and the Dark Man is looking in awe as he said “Man at least season it White people have no culture!”

Then a SpOoKy skeleton popped out.

end
(3/3)

Straight normie walks in a room. It seems normal, but he is uneasy.

There is a computer, there. With the screensaver saying "do not look !". Of course, he does look.

When the screensaver goes off, and he sees what was there... there is a browser open.

> The page is on Sup Forums. Horror, the normie goes utterly mad, starts seeing dicks everywhere, and ultimately becomes an hero.

God Damn, this is a trainwreck, but it's a story nonetheless. I'm proud of yall.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmNscnaz2eU
one user noted that this was an appropriate song

Shit. Thanks! I need to go rewatch this now.

Shit story incoming

Normal apartment complex
Main character Normie with a pet
Obvious love interest neighbor
It is overheard that the apartment complex is not recieving many people lately
Around 30 at the moment
Sudden Black out
Electricity back
Everything is normal, except outside is dark
Soon discovered that when a room is ;eft alone, it dissapears.
The lobby has dissapeared
Only 30 people left (+pets)
How long will they survive

I know, this is stupid. I'm just being a normie and responding with my honest idea, I know I'm a retard

this thread is a good thread