What's wrong with me Sup Forums...

What's wrong with me Sup Forums? I have hard problems sleeping every night each time I'm about to fall asleep i get a weird feeling and it stops/prevents me from doing so, so I stay up till I completely pass out without me knowing and wake up in the morning like right now it's 1:18am and have to be up for work at 5:50am and I use a nail/stapler gun so I can't afford to be sleepy at work and have an accident with these tools. Anybody have similar shit like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoke indica.

What would that do? I have smoked in the past, but I'm sure I probably can't even handle the weakest type of drug.

LEAVE your electronics out of the room and turn off as many of them as you can when you go to bed. Turn off your wifi too, to avoid temptations and reduce radiation. Get into bed, close your eyes, let your mind wander. You have developed a vicious sleeping cycle that you need to break. It might take some time, but if you do what I just said, you'll be fine in about a week (provided you don't have any other more severe issues that are causing this).

same its almost 4am and i can't sleep with class tomrrow. i'm convinced i need to smoke or pop some pills to sleep this shit just doesnt come naturally

Try Seroquel 150mg for a good sleep. 200-300 mg if you want to be unable to walk and be drunk

Try some Melatonin. Also, a good faith will relax you.

I've tried that, takes me about an hour just to feel any kind of drowsiness. I'm not always on the phone, so it might be something actually serious? It comes and goes and when I come home from work/being tires I can pass out with ease, but I wake up because I don't like sleeping too early and then it kicks in at night after that.

The reason I can't sleep is because I put off things I need to do during the day you know hardcore procastination and when I want to sleep I think so hard on what to do next that I can't feel asleep.
When I think that I have to go too sleep because I have to wake up early it is even worse...
However working out helps. Sometimes I can't fall asleep because my feets are cold so I warm them up before going to sleep and I fall asleep quicker.

these some over the counter drugs? I tried ambien some time ago and that was crazy then i got to sleep wish every night was like that

Mind sharing more info on it, Is it a drug, over the counter medicine, or something like that?

I'm overweight how about you?

Is there something weaker that has a slow effect so I can take it early? Taking strong sleeping pills makes me very nervous.

nah average weight for my height and i eat healthy as fuck. nothing seems to work. other then drugs...

Ambien is waaaaay too strong. It all depends on body weight and everyone reacts different but these are a step down from Ambien. They require a perscption. You just have to make sure you are in bed once you take it

Melatonin would be better tbh

if im getting a prescription my as well get some ambien and have a little trip before going to bed. Any advice on how id go about getting one.
>18 btw

Melatonin is an over the counter food supplement. You can get it at Dollar Tree.

Thank you, I'll get some later today

Chek'd
It's always worked for me! Goodnight Op! And good luck!

stop browsing Sup Forums dude

go to
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
change to USB
go to frequenz 4468.70 khz enjoy your night

Shouldn't have to be serious, but do see a doctor if you're wondering. They're the ones who'll truly be able to help.