Want to start making money by Pedobaiting

Want to start making money by Pedobaiting.

Plan is to create fake profile, get their email and try to find links to Facebook so I can find all information needed to blackmail them and get paid via Bitcoin. Probably should use VPN and use Internet Cafe right? Any other tips in staying anonymously and being successful?

Extortion is illegal.

And someone with a lot of money could go after you.

But LARP all you want.

dont you mean RP?

I forget what they're called, but if you look at some of the people who troll internet scammers, they have a secondary windows system which is run on an emulator like thing, check it out, I think it would help you.

No, larp.

virtual machine?

larp was live action in my bad

I know it's illegal but if I use a VPN maybe a virtual machine and log into another Wifi wouldn't I be safe?

I'll check that out thanks

yes you would be pretty safe

any risk I'm not considering as I don't want to get caught? I'll try to find out as much as possible especially names of close relatives and I'll only blackmail them with those.. Ofc I would put a sticker on my webcam while doing that and maybe get a cheap laptop with nothing that could be traced back to my identity

All I'm saying is that if you read the laws in the US, extortion and/ or blackmailing someone with information about them doing something illegal doesn't shield YOU from extortion/ or blackmail charges.

>log into another Wifi

That would be a wise idea... or even break into their house when they're not home to use their internet.

shit like that... and use a VM.

>ITT
Everything is legal if you dont get caught anons

OP I suggest getting a burner laptop, you can find cheap older laptops on ebay for less than $50, you might need to buy more ram though. I also suggest you get a VPN, I like NordVPN, works on cell phones too. Use an OS like Unbuntu or Qubes with encryption. Also, get an anonymous email (no, not fucking gmail or normie accounts, look it up). Get an online burner phone (pay in bitcoin). Don't try "hacking a wifi" if you get caught you will get double fucked. Just use some public bullshit wifi, (public library, coffee shops, nothing you need to log in to). Study what OSPEC is or you will fuck yourself. Learn how to wash your coins and please dont buy coins and request coins from the same account). PGP encript your usernames and account info, and use a random password generator and name generator, DONT MAKE USE THESE ON ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS. Each account gets all new credentials. is that enough or do you want more?

no and nobody is probably going to trace you anyway

yes I know that, but if I am very cautious I can't really see how anyone could find my identity right?

dont do this OP, VM's wont do jack shit, especially if your PC get confiscated. use a burner laptop with encryption, if shit gets real trash the fucker.

What if they cant use bitcoin?

you are awesome! That's great information. As much as possible thanks.

CP is dead. There is no market for it. All the children have grown up.

They will figure it out, especially if their life/career is in danger. I have seen similar scams work out before. The normies will find a way

>anonymity 101
Please, anybody who's pirated the newest game of thrones knows that

>mfw OP gets v& trying to blackmail pedos

it can work, but you're knowingly associating yourself with a large group of criminals. some of them will get caught, and the police will be very interested as to where their money has been going.

I have no problem with extorting money but I'd really recommend picking a different kind of criminal to do it to. By picking pedos you're basically gambling that your attention to detail is enough to resist interpol.

plus there are shitloads of fake pedo accounts
by police and shit simply to catch people like you and me OP.

as long as you're behind 7 proxies, you shouldn't ever be caught

no prob OP. but seriously, if you are going to go through with this do your research and get shit done right. Enough stupid errors will get you caught. I suggest reading about the Silkroad creator Ross Ulbricht. the fucker recycled usernames and used his personal email at times.

I get your point however if I use multiple Bitcoin adresses it's not even possible to backtrack me via paiments right or am I missing something?

If you came here looking for answers, you already aren't gonna do it :)

you would have to change your spot tho. you can't go to the same cafe everyday...

Well, that is what OP asked for user and I delivered. When was the last time you were not utterly useless?

I won't be starting anything until I'm completely prepared.

I did this a long time ago and had 2 issues that made me stop.

1. Youd spend a lot of time baiting someone for them tojust block you and not pay up no matter the information you have, or theyd simply not speak enough english or hnderstand how to pay you.

2. When this happened id ask myself is it even worth telling their family and friends, im making no money and i have no issues with ruining their life, but by telling their family im ruining the families life, if i was a father id hate to hear my son is a filthy pedo and have to have him put down.

You have to be persistant and sure you wont feel guilty about it, blackmail is dirty work and you are working your ass of to get some random guy to say shit he is really attempting to avoid, your forcing him into it most of the time, so id suggest do several test ones right now, bait guys, find info, tell their families and see how you feel without the blackmail part. Also be sure to post it all here for lulz

>lol not OP

that's true but I would only blackmail those were I get the information easily like email facebook etc and ofc most users are probably smart but I'm sure there are some dumb ones and do you think police would give out emails etc just to catch pedobaiters? Aren't they hunting pedos themselves?

>post it all here for lulz
dont do that OP.

I'll let myself out

thanks for the insight.. That's probably what will happen a few times but I guess I'll take my time to research at first and get everything prepared for like a month or two until I'm confident and then I'll try some tests

kek

bitcoin is not anonymous, eventually you have to move that money somewhere you can use it and it's all there in the blockchain. tumbling your coins has been proven to be traceable much of the time, and using VPNs or tor works against a non-state actor. The police have honeypots, strong-arm VPN vendors, exploit fresh torbrowser vulnerabilities, and can get access to security camera footage at that cafe you're using to get 'anonymous wifi'.

Your ideas are solid and would work against most people, but all bets are off when you're talking state actors.

your choice.

let's assume I found a victim. How much would be a good amount of money to ask for and in what time period? Is 1k$ worth of Btc too much? And if I find someone with Facebook profiles that have more money maybe ask for 500$ each month? Do you think that'll work out?

I see your point thanks. What about not cashing out for several years so that the money is moved between Btc Accounts and rests there for a long time and then maybe selling Btc Wallet in person against hard cash preferably on vacation in another country? But do you really think police will use security camera footage in multiple locations just to find someone blackmailing pedos? Isn't that just used for major crimes like murder etc?

lol I haven't done anything illegal by asking. I haven't commitet any sort of crime by asking /b on being anonymous. Just because I came up with blackmailing doesn't mean I'm 100% certain doing it so yeah you should prob report a lot of other threads to the FBI

you are on the checklist faggot

1k sounds like too much

You have to think, to a lot of these dumbass pedos that live in trailer parks, 1k could could 10% of their yearly income and the difference between eating and not eating.

They might ignore you or try to hunt you down and kill you for threatening their money and livelihood.

I'd say nothing more than 500.

If you see that he's rich and successful, maybe try to get him for more

> What about not cashing out for several years so that the money is moved between Btc Accounts and rests there for a long time and then maybe selling Btc Wallet in person against hard cash preferably on vacation in another country

sure, that could be done. and if that person is picked up by the police because the BTC in his control is linked to a dozen pedos, I don't think it'll take much for him to give up a description of you.

>But do you really think police will use security camera footage in multiple locations just to find someone blackmailing pedos? Isn't that just used for major crimes like murder etc?
I've known the police to do that for a stolen bicycle. Most places don't wait for a warrant, if they get an email/phonecall saying a crime was committed and asking for footage they'll just turn it over.

as for serious crimes: all the police would know is that money from multiple pedos has gone to an unknown user in bitcoin. they're going to follow up just in case you're selling shit.

still I got nothing to worry about. When I would decide to commit any sort of crime then I can have a bad feeling but everyone wants to make money so yeah look out for real crime offenders

not in Russia it isn't, ill tell you that.

kys retard