Monday, 3:11 am and drinking alone. What you doing, Sup Forums?

Monday, 3:11 am and drinking alone. What you doing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5QixnPeByU
2goo.net/teens
2goo.net/teens2
2goo.net/teens3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B E G O N E , T H O T

Nigga, what?

post more of this bitch

Ok, wait. She's fucking tall. I mean i'm 1.90 and she's like 1.95. I feel like a manlet. Good sex tho

Getting

Same. I tried to kill myself last week and i failed miserably. My brother is sleeping right here in my room to prevent another suicidal act of mine.

Why? I mean, why you trying to murder yourself?

Depression. I havent seen any of my friends in the last 10 days. They dont know i did that shit.

How do you like the attention?
For me... I enjoyed it

being lonely, hating sobriety, and procrastinating sleep

Nah. I hang myself and my father caught me in the act. I was all about to do it

13 days for me, muh sad nogga. All these news stories of actual tragedy are seriously fucking with my attention factor that I'd like to get.

Yeah, because you kill yourself for the attention. Like, haha look at me, im dead haha.

Attention seeker cuntl

4:42 am

Dinking alone

3:45 am and I just popped a few percocets and hopefully will pass out soon

Jerked to some traps
Time for some Popov
Life is rough

Playing gta online

I'd also like to pass out soon. But i cant tho. Probably im gonna fight some dude today. I rented a house to some guy and hes now asking for the money because he dont want the house now. Legally he fucked up.

>monadyay
>3:00am....3:01 in howecevr many seconds
>drinking aone

user i dont want to live.....

Lmao had the same problem a few months ago

What you drinking? I'm latino and im drinking some cheap national alcohol called Guaro.

just vodka, popov, straight.

cheers to you my friend

Facebook tier meme

At work

Im watching tv with my gato. 4:12 am and drinking.

Cheers! Enjoy my dude

What is a gato? Cat?

My brother is snorting coke in the next room. He's in a 'confidence' program in jail. He sleeps 3 nights per week in jail. If they knew hes doing coke hes fucked up.

i will do my best, you as well

godspeed, keep truckin, perhaps it'll turn out for us someday

More from her

yes, GATO IS CAT IN SPANISH
sorry drunk, capslock accident, love ya

Here, drinking. I fucked up, Sup Forums. I cheat on my gf and all town knows. My gf's dad want to beat the shit out of me. He wont tho.
Worth it!

How old is she?

post nudes

watching gf stretching

Trying to convince myself to sleep.

Grandpop passed away about 7 hours ago. Not sure how I should feel about it. I should feel something, right? It's just like Alzheimers took the Grandpop I knew three years ago, he's been gone or a while. And I've already made peace with the fact that it would happen, I'm just uncertain if I should feel anything different now that the fact has come and gone.

I wish i have them. I'll love if you fags harrase her on snapchat... or instagram. I'll post the info if you guys are up

I dont use snapchat but post her ig and ill send her a good ol' dick pick.

Anyone up?

>watching youtube.com/watch?v=s5QixnPeByU
>about to dab
>bored, should go to bed soon

Ya, me. Post her snap

Kamii_bc
Send her some nasty shit, Sup Forums. Is the girl in OP's pic.

Done

That bitch looks slutty as fuck

2goo.net/teens
2goo.net/teens2
2goo.net/teens3

Ok

5:26 am and drinking... alone. Thanks god i dont have to work this week. Anyway, my mom is bitching in the next room, even thought this is my house.

6:29am
About to transition from Absolut to Popov
Smh, smdh
And I have shit to do in a few hours, like shit I have to get right or I'm not getting paid and will be unemployed for a while
Thundercats, hoooooooo

I'm a lawyer. But i can't work for the next 4 months :/

Why?

don't tell me you fucked it up for yourself

Monday, 4:12am and drinking alone... after working an 11 hour shift at the bar and making $630. This whiskey tastes good.

Looking for greentext

Kinda. My client fucked up for me.

goddamn I'm sorry man. Hope things work out in the end. I sometimes find myself admiring lawyers, do good bruh

At 3 i was sleeping, before that i was drinking while playing risk with some friends.

Also, I'm currently getting ready for work.

Thanks, man. I work for my goverment but i'm banned lol my dad and bros are lawyers too

R8 this bitch im fucking. Shes latina. 11/10 vagina tbh

How old?

Well, give me an advice. I used to fuck with a neighbour when i was still a minor. I was 15 at the time and she was 24. I need money bruh, i have some videos of her blowing me. I can easily fuck her life up.

If you have a prove you can easily fuck her life up.

money hungry bastard lol