I'm at work for another 3 and a half hours with nothing to do...its 2am and we have no customers

I'm at work for another 3 and a half hours with nothing to do...its 2am and we have no customers.

>Ask me anything.

Also... Trips decide what I do.

Mix the veggie patties up with the chicken classic patties

How many people working with you rn?
Anything interesting happened while on the clock?

Subway is a pretty goddamn easy job to being with. It it basically free money.

Smoke a couple cigs. Have a couple beers.

I work graveyard alone. And only interesting things I see are drunk people from the bar down the street who tip 15$ at a time.

I wish.. I'm the assistant manager though... I can't step outside the store when I'm on the clock, and I have night duties.. I just happened to finish them already.

Spit in mayonaise

Why In the mayo?? Why not the sweet onion... Sweet onion looks like spit already.

Gotta give me props for 1234

Inject Heroin into you arm. Post webm.

That's true.. As a prize here's me touching the beef

What kind of subway is open that fucking long?
The taco bell down the road from me is open till 1am max

Sorry barely know anything about Sub, only had like 3 sandwiches in a lifetime. Do the sweet onion if you want to

>nothing to do

No initiative fag detected. I feel sorry for your boss.

24 hours... I'm not complaining. It's free food and free money for basically hanging out on my phone all night

>job
>Free money

Pick one

Bread is proofing, cookies are baking. I've mopped twice. Bain is stocked, windows are clean, inventory is taken, food is prepped, chips stocked... Nothing to do. Suck my dick.

What would they do on the graveyard shift, just polish the one counter they have all night?

What is bain?

No one cared who Bain was until he was stocked

The Bain is the big counter that holds all the food.... This :

Wew, sounds like useless ass fast food terminology to try and make a counter with food in front of it seem more important than it is. But hey I worked at Mcdicks for 2 years we had our fair share of uselessly named shit.

I've been happily married for months now.
We kept a slice of cake from our wedding night in the fridge and it just sat.
One night, I was going to town on that pussy, and at some point, I grabbed a fist full of the cake, and shoved it in her cunt; like if I had a watch on, you wouldn't be able to see it, I shoved it way up there.
I started fucking her again, and then I pulled out, and made her lick the cake off my cock.

It's actually the brand of counter fridge... We literally call it by its brand name.

Uh alright. That sounds interesting. Do that OP. Rolling for this then.

>and that's how I have my wife a yeast infection.

Cool! You never know what you'll learn on /b.

cum in the mayo

Are you like...retarded?
Do you think Cambro is also useless terminology?
I mean it's like saying lexon or hotel pan is pointless to use in an actual kitchen.

roll

Former subway employee here, I feel your pain OP the job is shit. I quit because 90% of my coworkers were open faggots

reroll

rerolling

What Subway is open at 2am

rerollll

A fellow sandwich artist detected??

do you get free sandwiches?

I wanted a job at subway but only if I got free sandwiche

jizz in the mayo

I got fired from Subway when I was 17 because I hooked my homie up with a free drink lol. Fucking Cameras are able to show what's currently being rung up and nothing showed up for the drink. Manager took me to the back and showed me vid lmao.

One that's open 24/7.

Where I worked you get a footlong every day you work

this

rolling for this

50% off. Some stores DO give free sammiches to employees though.

this..

this...

rollin'

Make sub that is filled with cookies
I.DARE.YOU.

yes, do this.

Let me guess:. A week later, you're sick of them, and you ask for no more sammiches.

Id rather something doable.. It takes me a solid 20 minutes to cum in the best case scenario...

Also SAMEFAG detected.

Make a fort out of the bread

Anons, is it ok to be a Busser/Dish Washer? I'm currently a server making w/e money but I hate people. After 8 years of it im done. People seem to leave the bussers alone.

It's ok.
But you'd make better money doing something else.

ayy, do this.

I endorse this user's roll. Include pickles, lettuce and peanut butter.

rolling

Do you get flashed for free stuff?

i second the peanut butter but the pickles and lettuce are a bit over the top. how about roasting the whole thing in the oven.

You'll make like 40% less money cuz no tips. Consider doing postal work

Why does Subfag not offer Peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

working alone, graveyard at Subway would be so fucking comfy.
the subway by my old job kept 2 people on at nights, so if you had a cutie co-worker, you'd be fucking set.

Ayy I used to be a Subway employee for a year until a few months back, it was nice, had great co-workers. My favorite one killed himself a week ago.

I'm a security guard I get paid 15 an hour to sit here and play Vidya on my laptop and log like 2 cars every 3 hours on a 12 hour shift. I'd argue there are definitely jobs that nearly give away money.

Rip

It is comfy. Raining outside, 1/2 lights off, smooth jazz... Hot coco... No CO workers though :( the only other graveyard worker here is also a black prostitute... So no thanks.

Because we serve adults.

Jesus christ I wish..

Theres a subway near my house that has a fucking drive through. Its so weird

But what if it was a surly, obese niggress?

I worked at a Subway for a year and never got tired of the food, I would even go in on my days off and pay for one.

I had people ask for this before, and I obliged.

put your dick between the subway bread and make a full wub with it, salad, pickles, onion, hot pepper and chipotle sauce.

So you carry raspberry cheesecake cookies? Heaven. Stole like 2 a day, well not really stole boss didn't care.

Just dew it

Do this with your stales, you won't regret.

I work at subway in Australia and u should tell all the indians that your out of veggie patties ahah thats what i do when i cant be fucked

Fuck off.

Hell, I steal the dough... Our dumbfuck employees always burn the raspberry cheese cake cookies... Because they can't follow instructions.

I literally hate making 2" kids sandwiches. Parents fuck off.

THIS!! I'M SO DOING THIS!!

3 inches here.... It costs almost the same as a 6 inch and it's literally half the size...

Yeah they're great unbaked too. We only had them seasonally. I live in an area with a lot of from out of state contractors who say others have them year round.

Every day. Every year. All year.

Exactly, even with the included drink and chips/cookie/apple it's just not worth. And it's not worth my time finding a God damn forsaken kid's bag when I'm busy. They were always getting misplaced.

Uggghhh

wash your hat in the sink but with dish soap

An hero

I second that

lolo

Does your succway do sketchy shit to get better health department scores? We would put away our vegetable shiver and cutting board and replace them with a practically brand new set for inspection days. We also had to hide our open sauce bags because the cooler we kept them in was misreading as a temperature too warm, but really it was right.

put your dick in the lettuce

roll

Hey OP, what do you do if you wanna take a leak? Close the store?

I just go take a leak.

We change all the labels in the store from expired to brand new lol. Other than that, no. That's really it. We used to have employee friends come in and praise the store about how clean it always is... But they caught on when it was the same three people doing it every month.

rolling for this

this...

Time for a reroll

Hmm. Unsatisfactory answer is unsatisfactory. Next question. What are your work hours? Am from Germany, so I wouldn't know

12am till 5:30.

Also, to everyone, I'm putting coffee on. I'll be back.

Why the fuck in subway open all night.
OP make a timestamp with hat next to veggies.

wasted trips

yeah do this

Make a time stamp out of veggies on a wrapper, and sign it with Chipotle Southwest