It's okay to be white

It's okay to be white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw
nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/pathways-underlying-benefits-calorie-restriction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well white is right.

It's kind of a shitty slogan.. it should be more like "It's great to be white" a la Boondocks, where that black guy tried to intimidate the white guy and he laughed and was like "Hah! I'm white!" and went on with his day.

Sure, as long as you don't keep asking the same stupid question.

It's okay to be black.

>Sup Forums does a minor psyop
>the farthest left 1/3rd of the media immediately shoves it's foot into it's mouth as if Sup Forums had invoked some kind of post-hypnotic suggestion

youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw

Jesus christ.

is it okay to be trans?

The real issues need to be discussed. It's ok to fart.

is it ok to be a ginger?

mods pls ban this racist ASSHOLE

White power! 1488
White ethno state noe
Sieg heil!
Loving your people is the only option for sane individuals.
Hail Hitler!

I don't need anyone to tell me that.

meh, hitler was a person who killed many ppl because he couldnt get his trees right in the paintings. wolfstein2 is a great game.

It amazes journalists don't have people camped out on Sup Forums- 24/7

Its ok to be white

the reason its not
>its great to be white
is because that could be interpreted as its better to be white but this way the only way """""progressives """""" can be upset is if they admit its not ok to be white and there fore getting the general populous more woke to the feminists racism that is rampant

Didn't some white guy shoot up a church in Texas.

its very carefully worded. you cant be against the slogan without looking like a racist. now people can see who exactly they can trust.

Memes are not a good source for factual info.

It's okay to be human. Period.

We're all in this boat together, the best you can to do is learn history and teach, or learn the sciences and improve.

There's a lot in between, but you get the gist of what I mean.

> same fag

never stop learning

Ok

Kraut version DIN A8 + 3mm cutting for sticker production.

Yep, he shot up a bunch of white people. By all appearances, Devin Kelly is a soyboy, athiest, Antifa member/sympathizer. What point are you trying to make, faggot??

Leftist lunatic living in an alternate reality.

Imagine my shock.

Its ok to be white

Show more memes

Amazing how Mugabe is like 90 years old but he looks 30 years younger than his actual age.

ok Sup Forums you can have a participation trophy for being white.

surely there was a better option here.

Calorie restriction is key to longevity.

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/pathways-underlying-benefits-calorie-restriction

Yeah, he could have shot his balls off, Eric freen style!

Fuck you, stay off IOTBW threads jackass. If you were a successful white person you wouldn't need to bring other people down. You are not a true white man.

Yes, indeed- the better option would have been for the perp to lead a life of decency and respect for other people. He chose otherwise and paid accordingly.

This is not a nigger hate thread you moron.

white people arent racist
#notallwhitepeople

It's only okay to be white.

Sliiiiick

Its ok to be white.
Cuz white people aren't fucking savages!

Sorry you missed my obvious point.
You must be a nigger.

Its actually brilliant, that's why is triggering so many people.
It doesn't portray superiority, just acceptance, even blacks cant complain about it.

>hey buddy havent seen you in years
>oh shit dude fuck i'm dropping everything
>what are you doing dude let me grab your things for y-

It's ok to be any color.

Its ok to be a filing savage

stop making everything about race.
racial conflicts these days are fucking annoying and im pretty sure that OP is an uneducated american without a job whose last pride is the lack of melatonin in his skin.

White America was always shit

you a-historical revisionist fags going off a staged photo as if that was reality

No, we all got your point retard. You want everyone to think that saying "It's ok to be white" is a racist statement. You are a fucking troll. Fuck you and all your sleazy, underhanded, traitorous brethren.

BLM started it.

ITS OK TO BE WHITE.

You BLM niggers started it.

So fuck off

So satisfying

Its ok to be white.

>associating with nonwhites (nonhumans) on any level ever

have you ever considered the fact that nobody cares about the political issues of the US of A outside of said country?

Irrelevant coon trying so hard to be relevant again. Pathetic.

Its ok to be white.

If I'm slav, am I white?

when will being racist, too be a edgy stop its getting stupid

Its ok to be white

BLM didn't start shit. They are a symptom of decades of propaganda. They were a tool used by the Democratic political machine to manipulate the election. They were raised by radial liberal teachers and Hollywood to be hateful and vindictive.

If you want that to change you need to stop reinforcing those ideas with more hate. You need to engage these people with love. Otherwise you have nothing to complain about because they are right about you.

well that un researched and insane

No it was getting stupid when everyone got behind black lives matter.

not that simple sorry

Being white is ok. Being a racist piece of shit like you is not. Fuck you, go fuck your sister again. You are hated by most white people as much as you hate blacks. You are a white nigger. You make white people look bad just like gang banger retards make black people look bad. You are a fucking disgrace.

Well then, it's ok to be white.

> "Okay"
>"adequate"
>"mediocre"
You can be okay. Others prefer to be good. Smarter people will choose to be superior. Those people will be Asians and Jews. Sucks to be OP

I have lived in Africa for just about 15 years, and seen mob violence exactly like this more times than I can care to say. Half the people in this video don't know why they're hitting him, they just know it's fun and everybody else is doing it so they won't get in trouble.

FYI, if you're ever in a situation like this, 100% of the time they'll stop if you physically get between them and ask why they're doing it.

Its ok to be white

Black people do a fine job of making themselves look bad. They don't need me to help.

where in Africa

Google implies its ok to be white.

To an extent I agree. But approaching with love is about as useless as conquering with love.

These ppl need tough love, from their own. Words from white mouths are useless.

Its ok to be white

It is kind of funny to watch the shit fall apart though.

When your goal is just to be "okay" -- but only compared to the worst things you can find, that makes you a white nigger.

>dont use a bystander as concealment/cover
>instruct assailant to drop the stolen goods and lay on the floor so as to perform citizen arrest.

Black guy is a thief but white guy made himself into a murderer. Black guy didnt even use violence.

and you sharing youre half baked views makes you sound stupid enough

Mozambique

if this is happening you best stay quiet, blood thirsty people are blood thirsty

>t
your best bet is to move to a country Western country

Oh, and to not bring this cancer with you, that's also a good thing

Black lives matter

Black lives matter

>>Black guy didnt even use violence

Yeah, blacks seldom go to violence. I forgot.

lived in Gambia Senegal guinea bisseau

It's Bissau not Bisseau..

youre point ?

Its not ok to be white

yes allways get that one wrong

white people are responsible for more terror attacks in the US than any other group. it is not ook to be white

White lives matter?
IDK what do you want to hear m8?

It's okay to be 86% white.

all lives matter

A black boy falls in love with a white girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MISCEGENATION.

Finally, it's okay to be white!