Please help... Guys I smoked weed many times before and know what it feels to be high

Please help... Guys I smoked weed many times before and know what it feels to be high....

But this time it feel very different.... Like I'm TOO high. I'm paranoid af, I keep hearing sounds thay aren't there, I hear bells, sirens, horns, a squeezing car... Wind... Teaspoons hitting each other.... People talking?

The sound that's the most persistent is the squeezing car noise.... It keeps fading in and out... In and out... In and out...

As for my vision... I thought I saw a bug on my shirt but I told myself "it's just the weed, relax" other than that... It OK, I think

I keep fading in and out into extreme philosophical thoughts... As of now it feels like it took me 20 min to write this post...
I'm bugging out, is this normal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79WuZZf9HDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont be a pussy... relax and enjoy

>never smoke weeds
>read about weeds
>"dont be a pussy... relax and enjoy"

Stop smoking Sativa dominant strains and stick to heavy Indica strains.

Problem solved.

They know what you've done. Run!

B/ro sounds like you got a hold of some grade a Kush. Not no shwag weed. Try to control and enjoy.

yeah happened to me a few time...it will go away after a while...try to look at some videos (not crazy music) that should take your attention

auditory hallucinations

shizophrenia, go see doc asap./

extension to
some of those are not schizophrenia and are only related to a bad trip, but if you are seeing hallucinations, hear voices and are paranoic. Those are 100% symptosm of schizophrenia.

Nobody has ever died from weed don

Just put on some music and ride your buzz, if you ain't enjoying anything about it just remember it'll pass.

op Im 100% certain, I have hereditary schiz in my family, go see doc immediately.

Aw fuck mate I love hearing shit when I've smoked. Jealous of you

i used to smoke all day every day and then one day something changed and everytime I got high I was super paranoid and would have crazy panic attacks that would last for at least an hour and up to 3.

You probably injected too many marijuanas.
Seriously though, if you have any alcohol in the house just have a drink or two. That will calm you down.
Its been years now that I can't smoke weed anymore without having a few drinks to relax me afterwards.

It's normal
Just keep remembering that your just high and there isn't nothing wrong

YOOOOOOOO nigga just keep smokin and build a tolerance greater than what you have. it took me a bit o time to get past this stage, but it happened eeventually. now whenever i smoke, owever much, i feel aight. just takes time, like anything else.

it's not the weed, it's you that needs to be adjusted, keep tokin! spread the good vibes no matter what and smoke up!

love u man! all is well and good, even if you don't think it, even if i dont think it!

Love ya!

OP PLEASE FFS LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID, IT IS FUCKING VITAL YOU GO TO A DOC......

cont'd

I've been there, feels like you keep falling down a mental rabbithole, keep getting stuck starting and things happening in the periphery of your eye.

You're either coming up on your high or peaking on your high. Either way, just get a little bit of food/drink and chill (no booze), remember you're just high and it'll pass as soon as the THC is metabolized.

You'll be fine bro :)

Well, I told you what is most probable, if this thread is b8, then whatever. Dont mind typing and trying to help a person, even if its fake.. I really hope you dont have schiz, but from what I know... Doesn't matter to me whether fake or not, best advice you'll get on Sup Forums.

I agree with this guy except for the booze. Don't get drunk as fuck or anything, but a couple drinks always works for me and a lot of other people I know.
Like I said, just one or two beers or mix a couple shots with whatever you like.

Not OP but I'm also tripping balls... Any song recommendations to e noon while at my peak? Give me your best sogns

I've always found that it adds a new dimension to my high. Alcohol is a vasodilator which means it relaxes smooth muscle making it easier for the cannabinoids to pass the blood/brain barrier. Which is great if you're enjoying your buzz. But if dude isn't enjoying it I thought the last thing he'd need is to throw that into the mix.

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon.
Alone in a dark room through headphones. You'll be taken to crazy places

Hey guy OP here... Thanks for your advice.. I'll keep reminding my self it's the weed.... But now I'm laughing so hard for no reason at all,. Y stomach hurts... I think I'm turning retarded.. Like genuinely retarded.... Why am I laughing so hard at literally nothing? Shit idk what I even typed or I I made sense sorry guys..

idk I'm in my 30s and smoked weed since I was 14 or 15. When I hit about 27 or 28 something happened and it just wasn't enjoyable anymore. I'd get super paranoid and pretty much have a panic attack for like an hour or two straight. That went on for years. It happened any time I smoked, No matter how good or shitty the weed was. Then a buddy of mine told me to have a few drink after or while smoking and its like I went back to my old stoner self and felt fine again. Maybe its different for everyone but it really helps me.

Extra dopamine is being produced in your brain without the chemical called gamma to regulate it and break it down at the receptor. Shit makes you feel great. But after a while it all settles down

I know who you are. Shhh.

Yeah I hear you, I like a drink with my weed too sometimes.
I've only experienced light anxiety from weed, but it can do that to someone. Not sure why.

I used to smoke joints with tobacco and that used to harsh the buzz for me, I recently switched to vaporising (pictured) and it's sooooo much better.
You don't combust the weed so it's easier on your lungs/throat and is a healthier way to do it.
And it just hits me differently. The buzz comes over you in a very slow gentle way, so you can regulate it better and get on a nice level.

My vaporiser is a pax 3, it's about £200 but so worth it. Any cheaper vaporisers and you may as well just throw your weed in the bin because they waste so much material

Don't worry too much about it, if you haven't smoked for a while and weed was good, I guess it's not that much of a big deal. The effects are going to fade away quickly, put a movie on and try to change your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=79WuZZf9HDI

Do you anons re spark or just toss?

respark everytiem, why would you throw half a joint away?

Drink milk

I save them and take the paper off and throw them in my gravity bong when I run out.

i do harder drugs like coke and meth and every once in awhile when im smokinig clear i will think at times that im hearing very faint screams or someone talking other than clicking or ringing outside my bathroom while the bathroom fan is on but later when i sober up im back to normal.

Tf is that brown rolling paper? Chocolate flavored rolling paper? Shit flavored?

The best possible feeling in the world.. Even better than sex.... Is to lay down in your bed and put on some tippy rad music... You will be sent to another dimension and will be questioning your existence.

backwoods maybe?
Just looks like a heavy blunt wrap.

Be carefull friend. my own buddy (an avid weed smoker) once started to get paranoid and weird when he smoked, he went to a doctor and they concluded that he was getting some reaction from it that was unhealthy, since THC is a mild phycadelic some people handle it worse than others (mentally).

take a break from weed, maybe a couple of weeks or months, try to see how that goes. take it easy and dial it back if you are feeling weird.

also i reccoment you get indica weed and not sativa, since indica is a lot more relaxed and with less paranoia, more (couchlogged if you will) sativa is more energetic and "phycadelic" in a sense.

stay safe and happy smoking

Probably a blunt wrap

seconded on the indica.

An indica will give you a nice body high, sativa will be more heady and can get intense, especially with the stronger strains

I had this when i was 18 you jist don happy about your reationships dont worry stay calm and eat healthy and look in the sun for many times. Say to yourself god please help me stay normal

I pack my bong with roaches often, no sense in wasting that perfectly good weed.

Lol ur good. Nothing abnormal, your just at your highest you ever been. Hopefully webm will help

precicely. i personally prefer sativa, but thats mainly because i love tripping more than being lazy. personal preferance.

Me too

It is a backwood tabacco leaf.

a substance induced psychotic episode is not schizophrenia, idiot.
just as a down after a cocaine session is not a major depressive episode.

Car squeezing...lol
It's mild audio hallucination the noise you're hearing is the equivalent of being so high you see colors just in the auditory part of your brain

Whats the best way to enjoy a joint?

had a heart attack thursday after smoking. discovered coq10 supps holy shit quality of life improved. my heart feels fucked up and never went to doc.

My biggest fear about my love for giant bong rips. Sometimes my heart skips a beat after I unleash the dragon and I can only guess the damage it's doing.

oops. on topic. there's been plenty of articles published recently talking about how scitz and weed affect same area of brain

been plenty of articles saying how mairjuana increases heart attack risk. but ye dude worst feeling. my whole left arm felt like it was amputated best way to describe it is it feels like someone stabbed me in chest.

I know dat feel. Just happened out of the blue. Made me stop cold turkey. I very rarely still smoke small amounts and usually it's ok.

You had a heart attack and never went to see a doctor.

Ever consider the possibility that you didn't actually have a heart attack?

God please help me stay normal namaste

In a chilled atmosphere, with friends who are also smoking. Don't rush it through just take your time.

No hard and fast rules though, except just taking your time to enjoy it. I prefer them with a small amount of tobacco, but each to their own.

at this point feeling like it was coq10 deficiency. but ye it was classic symptoms

Your penis is regulated in the same place as your feet, it means nothing.

That's not how the blood brain barrier works.

What the fuck is wrong with some stoners? They just hear some random bullshit and insist it's true.

what I learned is sometimes you have increase activity in hippocampus and other times you have increase activity in amydala. my brain was so fucked up I was like stuck in fight or flight response was scary

9 by drake

Just eat sardines you weirdo

It's OK man I almost replied to him as well to explain how wrong that all is but then I realized he's probably 16 anyway so who cares

It happens sometimes, it'll pass. Just build up more of a T and you'll be fine

Your heart also skips a beat if you sneeze. It usually isn't that big of a deal. Also your heart speeds up and slows down as you breath in and out. That can feel like a skipped beat but is actually a sign of a healthy heart.

Palpation is what's actually happening. It isn't good, it hurts and I know it's from breathing too deeply/taking in too much smoke. It could even be the coughing, I know that shit is bad for the cardiovascular system

Akoasmen, Phoneme. google translation and see a Doc. This are symptoms of Shi Tzo. If you wait too long, it will maybe get worse, but it will surley take a lot longer to go away with treatment...

Yeah it was really shit feeling. You can neither fight or flee while your brain pumps you with adrenaline and your heart feels like it's just gonna quit any second now. It's just that you let paranoia spiral out of control. If you keep chill you won't end up like that. Works better when there are people around so you have a sense of safety.

Actually a substance induced psychotic episode can trigger the onset of schizo (and other mental disorders) if the individual is predisposed to that condition.

Schizophrenia is about %50 genetic as far as scientists today can tell

The more you know

It is and damn when i had my first panic attack my heart was palpitating like shit. Having one skipped beat is still no big deal. I went to the doc and after lots of tests he told me that palpitations are harmless for the most part. The dangerous palpitations occur if you work out and get them.

I can't smoke around people because I get obsessed over Kali and try to prove myself to her in blood sport. It's a bad scene all around.

does anybody have a mushroom picking guide?

relax in a few hours it ll e gone

some people do get paranoid when they smoke so try to relax if that doesn't work sleep

topkek

Have a cold bath with a hot drink, works every time.