How politically active or outspoken does Sup Forums think entertainment figures should be...

How politically active or outspoken does Sup Forums think entertainment figures should be? Is it okay to use their platform to voice their opinion, or do you think things should be more apolitical in the world of
music?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations#Allegations_of_unwanted_physical_contact
nydailynews.com/news/politics/court-docs-reveal-donald-trump-cruel-treatment-ivana-article-1.2796179
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I love xiu xiu now

you just made this thread

I mean you might not like Trump and that's perfectly understandable, but Jamie sure does act like an insufferable immature retard

Trump is a Nazi pedophile cocaine addict with an autistic child.

trump makes me physically ill

t. Jamie

I still love him though

How will Qhxwamtph ever recover

it's true bootlicker

go lick daddy god emperor's bronzed balls fashy

>claming horrible things just because you dont like someone
You can use your music or the plataform to make their own war etc, but this is embarrassing.
Also it take off the seriousness of actuall children raped victims.

ok Jamie

Its a free country so whatever they want. Whether they voice support for trump or denounce him doesnt factor in

>do you think things should be more apolitical in the world of
music

"no"

the idea that some, most, or all art should be apolitical is only propagated by people who either prefer or benefit from maintaining the status quo

i'm not saying that all art needs to be political but expecting it (or artists) not to be as a general rule is a pretty silly outlook that i think misunderstands the role art plays in both reflecting and shaping worldviews.

artists are not just jugglers honing their crafts to distract people from everyday life, and art is not just diversion

I mean hes definitely a coke addict

this, I agree with him most the time but by god is he one of the most obnoxious musicians on the planet

Trump was accused of rape and sexual harassment by 15 different people and was associated with convicted child rapists who he visited on "Pleasure Island". Google Jeffery Epstein Donald Trump, Google Trump rape lawsuits, and google his comments about his daughter Ivanka and his ex wife during divorce trial. Trump is a vile man who rapes and gropes women including his own daughter.

nilc is a pretty cool place to donate money

it's nice to help other people

He literally rapes Melania

>does Sup Forums think entertainment figures should be?

Right there is your number one mistake. They are people who can have opinions and talk about whatever they want. They are not your monkey in a cage for you to be entertained by when called upon. They don't ow you shit, they don't owe anyone anything. They made a career from entertainment and that has fuck all to do with their will to make as many political statements as they want.

What's your job? Let's just pretend you work in an office. Would it be cool if every time you voiced an opinion about politics I came over and screamed "Hey stay out of politics and stick to making those spreadsheets Jerry"?

this

clap emoji
they're independent human beings they have the right to speak their thoughts

Is that her fetish?

This isn't even music, it's a shitty sticker.

What's funny is that Hillary and John Podesta really torture and rape kids and use their blood to stave off aging.

I wish the Trump family would acknowledge Barron's autism. It's very apparent he's on the high-end spectrum if I'm being generous. They could raise awareness to the issue and do some good for his very autistic following that the Donald has, but instead they choose to ignore it and are shaming his disability, if we even want to call it that.

its fine as long as they agree with me

>Someone literally believes this

Trump is the same he even works with the same Goldman Sachs (((elites))) Hillary worked with

>Ah the jews!
How about theyre both just shitty people and neither should have been the front runners in a presidential election and its a sad sign of the times we live in

....and entire Xiu Xiu discography deleted

Damn, now I gotta download it.

sounds like Bill Clinton to me

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here. It's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we've got to get this guy's hands off the nuclear codes.

entertainment figures who are not against politics are either ignorant or evil.

they're both shit but let's not excuse Trump

Both are rapist pieces of shit. The sad thing is both have been presidents

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

not excusing, but just eerily similar

As a moderate liberal/conservative(Im pretty dead even on issues) what drew you to support trump? Honestly curious?

It's pretty dumb. Take Goodnight Alt-right as an example. I'm sure Stray From The Path are pretty liberal, as are their target audience. Knowing this, they aren't really doing anything except adding to the echo chamber of "fuck Trump racists are bad blah blah." Everyone who supports them more than likely agree with their message. It just comes off as pandering and jumping on a bandwagon.

What a cunt

Found the hyck

Echo chambers are whats causing so many problems. The trump supports and the libtars are both building up steam and everyone else really doesnt care

Wow dude, i'm glad you saw the light i know it's hard for someone to change convictions like that but well, what can i tell ya at least you were brave enough to do so while this is quite possibly the worst time on american history we still have the power to save it since as far as i can tell we are under %64 of facism. We can still turn it back while the fight in front of us will be a hard one it's a wortwhile one, music can wait otherwise if we fail we may never get more music, satrt a sialogue propagate your prescene on social activism, all these are ways to bring down tirany, we can do it!

It's a pasta. I actually don't regret voting for him. The short of it is, I like his platform more than Clinton's or the Democratic party in general.

Butthurt trumpet detected

They should be as political as they want to be. Discussing politics in music has been a thing for a long time if you choose not to follow them over that it's fine.

>fuck Trump racists are bad blah blah
But this is true though.

this
fuck tump

Why is this board full of libtard pussies

Reddit migration?

>racism is bad?
>no you're just a pussy
what?

>People arent asshats
Must be reddit!

precisely mr. reddit

cry more faggot

This is now a jeb thread

Someones cranky, did you miss naptime?

I wish a girl would have sex with me that would mean I wouldn't have to get into Neo-Nazism

Why Mr Sup Forums?

"Entertainment figures" should be as politically active as they want to be. You have the decision to ignore it or engage with it. To demand that they shouldn't voice their opinions on politics just because it offends or annoys you is childish.

>@gmail.com
Just why.

Kek its true, I swear every angry trumpet would be more relaxed if they got pussy. Shit guys lets buy them hookers

Would've loved to have this madman be the president, even over Bernie.

None of this ARE Children!

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations#Allegations_of_unwanted_physical_contact
nydailynews.com/news/politics/court-docs-reveal-donald-trump-cruel-treatment-ivana-article-1.2796179

Also the Island thing nobody knows, you idiot.

He is rich he could maybe hide all this, true. But, again, IS rich witch attrack numerous woman that want to take advantage of his conduct or what ever.

Your musical idol are just judging someone without proof to be EDGY, to get seek attention!
The only way that you could fight agains Trump is making comedy, but your comedy is boring, generic and sick. He needs to be the bad guy, even if that means creating lies. You idiots project yourself even in your post, you are the vile and miserable as those users Both said this article, lol
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo