So the gangbang is going down on Wednesday. Our kik is platypode16

So the gangbang is going down on Wednesday. Our kik is platypode16

Cute face

More?

where this time?

Oh good, it's this thread again

Hyde park in Chicago

you know i'm obsessed with Ashley, right?

More bikini?

You are?

what religion is she?

Catholic

tell us about that party she went to where she drank too much

More pics

>You are?
fuck yes. she is like a dream girl, goddamn the things i'd do to her

why are you asking me for more pics, i'm not the b/f, he is

post feet

More nudes please. Would love to join in banging her but I am in the UK. My wife gets gangbanged too

oh god, not another foot fag.

>More nudes please
not necessary, Ash is beautiful enough we don't even need nudes.

you're in a gangbang thread you stupid nigger, the bar on depravity is pretty low at this point

I think nudes always help.

You can tell her what you would do to her over on her kik ;)

I don't think that's her. 300x300 kinda says

Sharpie in pooper

what's a kik?

You know her?

Everything in pooper

>Catholic
ok, you are either valid or you were in on the thread 6 months ago. yep, i'm that guy.

just from here. i know she was in camadia on the first thread i was in, then she was in chicago, and she's in mass on sunday morning. she just about the prettiest chick i've ever seen on the interbot, sew buttons. i just love girls that don't look like every ohter super model type

oh, and goddamn can she rock a little black dress

Have any nudes of this goddess

not me, i'll let her b/f post any he wants to

but here is one other pic, but you've probably all seen this one before

Tight body!

i'm a doctor, and i can tell you, that is a nice ass

swear to god, i think this guy just makes these threads and then leaves us to wallow in it

don't forget, she's a fuckin coal burner

her previous boyfriend

I'm in the Chicago are how do I get an invite?

mudshark to the max

I'd walk to Hyde Park for a taste of Ashley. There is just something about her.

boyfriend needs to take her on tour. i cant get to chicago

I heard she got drunk and sucked off a bunch of niggers at a party once. Don't know, just sayin

Kik me

Geez, what an ugly smile.

i ask again, what's kik? i dont' get around that much, what the fuck is a kik?

Cross country gangbang?

hell ya, way to crop out the nigger dude

yeah, bring her to my town. i'd rail her into the next century. she's hot as fuck

Google it you fucking idiot

you actually think any of this is real? maybe you are the fucking idiot

She looks like 'Lizy P', a youtuber.

yeah, so? what's your problem?

oh, i get it. you're one of those that think that not sucking ass up to anyone not white is the worse than being an axe murderer. because nothing is worse than whatever i think "racism" is on any given day.

fuck you. go back and bury yourself in school for the rest of your life, let them feed you

Detailssss

yeah, actually i guess you have a point there.

what is this autistic gibberish?????

just responding. what, i don't even have a right to respond anymore? some asshole posts a picture from 60 years ago, but i can't defend? well well

no i mean i couldn't follow what you were trying to say

oh, ok

i was saying that it seems that lately, the shit that is being taught in high school and colleges is that racism is worse than murder, and any lengths you go to, i.e., the ends justify the means, are fine and dandy. these children in big boy pants are to the point they think they can do violence and are threatening murder to fight the ultilmate crime, racism, which is nothing more than free thought that has been demonized

Are you saying pale skins suck each others ass

Hey, let's get back to this hot little bitch

No but I would love to suck on either of their titties

Those tits look incredible

I'm a pale skin and I love to suck ass, regardless of age, race, or gender

i'm saying double tap, center mass.

God damn, you're head is full of disinfo, lay off the Sup Forums, dude. Everyone knows murder is wrong, but then a lot of people have this weird idea that racism is part of their identity or heritage or whatever.

And that births the kind of hatred where you have inexperienced people, who don't know how to treat a women, beating up on a white girl for dating a black dude. And they'll beat up on this couple whilst proclaiming freedom.

Hahaha agreeeeed

Pooper in pooper 2: gangbang boogaloo

goddamn dude you don't know a fucking thing about me. that's the problem, i'm sick of being told what i am when i'm nothing like that. fuck you and fuck you too

so hot

Well you need to find a bit more about yourself before you start ranting politics beyond your own understanding, because you sound like a dangerous person rn.

a rare ass shot from Ashley

Kek*

oh fuckin bite me. i'm not the guy that runs around in a black mask screaming that he's going to kill all the gun owners. i just sit at home and work and try to raise a family. so i guess that makes me the fascist, huh?

I'd love to shove my face in that ass

wow, she's so cute in this pic. i could just eat her up

yes, she would seriously have to go through many days of ass eating before i untied her

Says the virgin

Spew Dubs of truth

Just want to rip off those shorts...

Ash with a bottle of wine. The party may be on

Still the cutest girl in all of the threads but no pictures of any of this fucking she does has ever been posted!

dubs ain't shit, any idiot can get dubs

Someone explain, Sup Forums is actually getting laid??

Talks smack only manages singles

That's because it's all a scam. If this girl ever realized she was being posted here, she'd scream. Far as i know, the bullshit has some pics, and some details, but when i pressed the latest b/f tonight, he disappeared. It's just a bunch of different guys with pics.

no

You seem to have very little grasp on what is going on in the world about you, though i don't doubt you have passion. Focus on being the breadwinner and raising your family right. Read a couple history books in your spare time. There are plenty of "brief history" books you can read on an evening.

Mfw

but i have pics, and she's cute as fuck

Your face when singles ?
>summer is upon us

Filename lol