/thread

/thread

Hundreds of thousands of Americans defend themselves with firearms every year. Are you willing to have their blood on your hands just to satisfy your half baked political whims?

the texas shooter had a court order that disallowed him to own guns yet he still found some.....hmmm its almost like making them illegal would do nothing

OP can't /thread own thread dipshit

Say that to the shotty

the most dangerous places on earth are gun free zones.

then what the fuck is up with america then? because other countries that have gun control don't seem to go through weekly mass shootings.

but not nukes, let's keep those.

not true its worse in other countries just not reported on becuase happening in 3rd world countries or ghettos

You know, there are plenty of other simple ways to commit mass murder without guns.

Yesterday's shooter was banned from possessing any firearms.

Why didn't it work?

The only solution to end all the violence is the complete extinction of humanity.

Kill all humans!

because guns aren't banned you stupid fucking redneck, thanks for proving my point

Tell that to Mexico.

this

>/threading your own thread
>distracting from the real problem: atheism
>mfw

It's still like the Wild West over here. No lie. People shoot each other all the time. You only hear about the ones that will trigger fear and anger amongst the masses. It's more the media then it is the people or the guns.

mexico is a shit hole though. america should at least have standards as a first world country. it's really fucking embarrassing no matter how you spin the situation.

Fuck off newfag

Ah mexico.
A country where guns are banned yet thousands are mowed down by actual assault rifles anually

>countrys without guns are safer
>but unsafe countrys dont count

>America
>standards
Pick one. America was created from violence and will always be violent until that violence is directed in the right direction.

>have standards as a first world country.
Like swizerland? where everybody has an assault riffle.

So your spin is ok but others spinning it back is not?

Liberal logic 101

Civilian gun ownership is pretty much non existent here in Britbongland, and we don't have mass shootings.

>There is no way to stop mass shootings
>Says the only first world country where it happens nearly every week.

All assault type rifles should be banned and a mandatory surrender program for assault rifles put in place will jail terms for failure to comply.

>Civilian gun ownership is pretty much non existent here in Britbongland
well the same goes for germany and we have mass-shootings

No one goes on killing sprees there because you all are already dead husks of pasty flesh.

kek. I love how youre not even arguing, youre demanding like a spoiled child.

Fuck you

And in Canada gun ownership is high and they don't have mass shootings either.

Protip: Its not the guns. Its the culture.

>Hurr Durr Second amendment protects my guns

That was written when a gun was a shitty musket that took ages to reload and repack, not an assault rifle that can pump out a 20 mag in 5 seconds

He was a citizen that was banned from possessing firearms. Like you want all citizens to be. It didn't work.

Guns aren't some magical thing that causes death nor are they something that can be wished out of existence in an instant. And on top of that, it's fucking 2017, why would any sane person want to continue living anyway?

hahaha, I actually enjoy a fantastic quality of life

You're a spoiled child

niggers tongue my anus

"Assault type..."

So...basically anything other than muzzleloaders and maybe bolt rifles?

You can't ban guns in America because the second Amendment strictly prohibits it.You like gun-free countries so much,move your ass over to one.

you really told him what is what user, sick burn.

nobody argued on the bases of the second

You idiots keep on importing third world vermin and you'll have more pressing problems than shootings.

thanks man x

B-but muh AR and muh AK's

If that takes you away from being dead inside, more power to you

anyone who supports the existence of any kind of law or hierarchy even on a fucking tribal level is literally the biggest cuck possible even AnCaps are statist fucks

***the sound of tumbleweed***

The guns are just a small part of the problem, guns exist everywhere. The problem is that the US is full of morons. Like most of the population. That includes every Ameritard ready these lines.

First of all,there is no such gun class known as "assault type rifles",that's a fraudulent,made-up term meant to fool the lazy and stupid(like you).second,according to law enforcement sources...long guns are used in about 3% of gun crimes with military style guns about 1%.You wish to ban a type of gun used very rarely in crime.handguns are used in 97% of gun crimes-but you concentrate on the rarely used type.This is why we gun owners consider people like you to be blithering idiots.

Yeah! let’s ban them like, you know, drugs. I mean there’s no way drugs are used now, right? We banned them and we did it over 50 yers ago. We never see any drugs on the streets, we don’t have a drug problem.

Plus we banned them so who’s gonna make them? I mean to make meth you need a lab and a chemist to actually get it right. There’s no way someone could make meth in their garage.

This is how delusional people sounds when they wanna ban guns

I could see a ban on high-capacity magazines being only marginally effective. what I think we might need is a ban on magazines. revolvers or bolt action rifles only. if you can't hit it with six shots, take up knitting.

I'd just like to congratulate everyone in this thread for not getting trolled

I have an assault dick, wanna see how it works?

Really?The First Amendment was written when there was no Internet,PCs or smart phones.So if you're trying to apply a time/era restriction to guns right then you have to apply it to speech rights.Drop your smart phone and grab that quill and ink bottle.See how stupid your "logic" is?

Shut up faggot

Dumb newfag

Come and get ‘em cowboy.

Not in my part of town, the sandniggers all live in the ghettos. Any who escape that are probably second generation and are already assimilated so it's all good.

Yeah,good luck getting the gang bangers to turn in their AK-47s,dumbass.

you gonna replace the 300 lbs of venison and javalina i wont be able to hunt?

as usual op is a faggot

>conveniently igonring all the posts that destroy your position and instead focusing on the one dumb guy
KEK and pathetic

LOL,thinking the criminals will just stay in their ghettos and not come to you.
Moron.

>he can't fire a bow.
Fucking weak ass fgt

> then what the fuck is up with america then?
Mental illness and no facilities to treat it. Nobody wants to talk about it, and if you inject into one of these debates you're derided, but it is the truth. We should only talk about restrictions after we start treating the ill.

No post here destroyed my position.The second Amendment never mentions muskets like many of the gun hater idiots think.

You fucking dick. AR and AK's need to go. Might as well melt the gay ones chambered in. 22 LR too.
Kys

>liberal logic
But you can buy beef and pork at the store so you don't need to hunt. Actually, you shouldn't eat meat anyway.
Ban all animal products!

>Thinking Atheism is a problem
Either this is B8 or you're retarded or the most likely option, BOTH

> mag
At least you used the right term.

because they're too easy to get?

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they need or don't need?If he wants to hunt,that's his business...not yours,asshole.

Leafs have access to mental health facilities covered by your insurance, correct?

ARs and AKs aren't going anywhere.Such guns are used in about 1% of gun crimes.Handguns used in 97% of gun crimes yet you idiots concentrate on the gun used so rarely.Gun control logic-as stupid as it gets.

How fucking stupid is you. 22lr is a small game caliber for hunting rabits and squirels retard

So you believe the law enforcement in the US is about as good as the law enforcement in Mexico?

Probably pretty close.

how about this one?

Sandy hook, Las Vegas, Texas

Okay roger that

or this one

JUST LIKE THOSE TRIPS!

>bait
bait
>bait
bait
>bait
bait

You asswipes and your gun crime statistics in defense of the indefensible. Your little brother with his AR and black trench coat is ruining everything for you. AR and AK's will go. Mass murder won't be tolerated forever.

Look up the numbers for yourself.

>Mexico
>cop stops you
>you pay cop in the form of a bribe and go free

>USA
>cop stops you
>cop writes ticket
>take day off work
>go to court
>wait for hours and hours
>eventually see judge
>pay the court in the form of a fine
>go free

Not a lot of difference at the end of the day. One is less "civilized" the other is a huge pain in the ass.

>make it so only law-abiding citizens no longer have guns

aye that'll do it chap ya solved it

Listen up,dumbass because we law abiding owners of such guns refuse to be punished for the acts of the criminals.Good luck getting them from us.YOU won't take them,fucking candy ass.

Moron with Bushmaster in. 22 LR detected.

Good thing I have a Tavor, an XCR-L, an AUG, an ACE 32 and about 3 other weapons platforms that can use the mags.

And then, there was silence.

Germany has wayyyyy more guns than the UK.

Canada has relatively good public education and health systems though. Canada could have twice the guns of the United States - it wouldn't mean any increase in shootings without a reason to shoot anyone.

Weapons platforms, kek.

Tacticool detected.

>Do you want to go hunting?
>Yeah just let me get my weapons platform.

lmao

Living in this much of a fantasy world. You're not going to get laid for having a gun, just face it.

and switzerland has much more guns then germany and no massshootings

>You're not going to get laid for having a gun, just face it.
LOL,I get laid because I have a wife,dumbass.

which is why user bothered to include the protip

>Want to go for a walk?
>Yeah, I'll just get my perambulant platforms.

Switzerland has fewer guns per capita than Germany.

But you're right the quantity of guns isn't the only factor - both countries are in the Shengen zone and so the enforcement of their gun laws is very similar, so that isn't it alone either.

>Get laid
>Have a wife

Pick one.

if you can't have both that's on YOU!
You're doing it wrong,m8.

Kek