Hello /b

Hello /b

aus fag neet here, how do i get neetbux from the government?

>pic unrelated

Get a job

Are you disabled or do you live away from parents?

I have ADD, i don't think im disabled though. I live with my parents but i wouldn't mind moving away.

Go on centrelink website sign up then you go in for an interview. my brother lives with my parents and still gets paid.
However you're a huge faggot for not just getting a job. I've been out of work a few months and I refuse a handout, and I'm living away from home paying rent and bills still.

Whats a hand out? How are you paying bills? I would mind getting a job, its just hard to find one for me as im extremely antisocial and ill be 18 soon, my dad is poor and im worried i won't have internet. Hes living off welfare as a single parent. I was thinking about going to centerlink, but im not sure what excuses i could make to say i can't look for a job 40 hours a week.

You have to "look" for a job in most youth cases, its just to help you before you get one.

Do i actually need to look for a job though? Like i said i don't mind doing so, im just worried about the money ill have before i can get one.

Even the biggest autists adjust to work life. There's a lot of entry level jobs that don't require much socislising.

Can you give me some examples? I really don't know anything about the outside world, or whats out of my room. I also dropped out after year 10, how harder is that going to make it for me?

I work security for government assisted apartment complexes. Aka apartments where everyone is on the doll. Here parents groom their children to receive welfare. They coach them to get bad grades on purpose and tell them to act like they are stupid so their kids can be classified as mentally disabled and also get a lifetime of free apartments, groceries, electricity, and monthly check. It goes like this: "ok sweetie when we get to the welfare office act dumb. Put the square block in the circle hole for five minutes before getting it right ok?" Then they hop the kid up on drugs to complete the illusion. It's sick shit.

If you get a job that's it. The government now has proof that you're capable of working and will put you through an impossible gauntlet to get your government aid.

If ur looking for excuses that you can't look for work say you have social anxiety and have panic attacks in places like a busy McDonald's. Say you can't look for work or maintain a job because your ADD gives you panic attack episodes. Say you have extreme difficulty identifying a person's mood or intent from observing their facial expressions. That you think people are plotting against you. That you suffered mood disturbances at school that would make you unable to maintain a job. Like you freak out in class and run out the door. You gotta make yourself seem to mentally fucked to function at a normal job.

Amerifag here btw

I feel bad for the kids, that sounds shit :( I do act pretty panic like when im in a busy place, it freaks me out. I can'
t identify anything in a person, let alone there intent or mood. Mood disturbances? I've never really freaked out in class before, and ran out. I didn't talk much though, i'd freak out and leave when people tried talking to me though (not the class room, like leave the conversation) That sounds cool but im extremely bad at lying. I was thinking about working as night shift security but im pretty trappy so i doubt i'd get a job like that.

Landscape companies always take labourers, building and construction too.
You should really look for an apprenticeship though.

my uncle is a builder, but we never talk him anymore. Something that requires constant labour would kill, i could try to get a plumper apprenticeship, something that dosn't require heavy lifting or physical strength

Electrician would be good too

more of her and i'll tell you

hot deal user

Her names charlotte wikes

Having difficulty reading people's mood or intent by their faces is a indicator of autism btw.

If you're not good at interacting with people then you won't do well in security. If you're uncomfortable in a regular social situation then you're really going to be uncomfortable when you have to tell someone to turn down the music or confront someone for not paying. I recommend trying to get a job as a desk man for a hotel. They are always looking for people willing to do night shift and it's generally very slow maybe just a few people checking in or out.

ah, that would be cool but i don't really live near any motels, im thinking of getting traineship, or actually studying? school wasn't that bad when i just kept to myself. My plan is studying and applying for welfare till my studying finishes and i can get a job. I wanna go for animation/game design, im antisocial but around people im failure with im ok.

>kek turns out im autistic

familiar* Sorry im really tired.

Getting training or schooling is always a wise idea. However following your heart and schooling for something you're passionate about his advice that expired yesteryear. Train for something practical like plumbing or welding. My sister got her Masters in studio art. She even got an internship at Dark Horse Comics. Now she works at a car dealership. A master's degree and I make more than her with a one-week security guard training course. Do something practical and in demand buddy.

just start a business get paid in cash and post losses constantly. don't forget to claim EVERYTHING. welcome to unimaginable $$$$$

That sounds like a cool idea but i think have ADD, keeping track of something like a business would kill.
Thats wise and smart, but i have no intresting in jobs like that. Its edgy but if i couldn't get a job i'd enjoy doing i'd kill myself. Im pretty pessimistic on life, and if i have no enjoyment in something im not doing it. I know i need to man up and get over it but i would rather die then have a job i didn't enjoy, to come home and play games and watch hentai for 4-5 hours a day.

You just apply for "New start allowance" you get a fortnightly payment of around 500 aud. They make you go to this recruitment training shit every month but you can get a medical certificate from your GP that can exempt you from that. Just tell them you have depression or something.

How long can i do that for though? I think it stops when i turn 24 right? Im guessing a GP is like a doctor or something, right? Our family is too poor for that. That sounds cool but im leaning towards study.

It's easy brother. Go to centrelink, say you have anxiety, and major depression, apply for job seeker, lets fucking party. Ill bring the ice

Melbourne?

youth allowance stops when you are 24. new start is another word for dole and you can get it as long as you are not earning above a certain threshold. and yes a gp is a doctor, they arent expensive and you can see one for cheap, as they are bulk billed.

Ah, thanks for the help! I might do something like that if studying dosn't work out, or if it does but i still struggle with getting a job i'd like.

just get it asap as soon as you are done studying, it's free money. there is a period of 3 months from the time you are first on it until you have to go to the training.

Yeah, i probably will. Will it stop happening if i get a job? and i'd probably have to go to the training. too awkward to tell a docter im depressed.

Just go to schoolies and enjoy life.

You mean outside? No thanks.

Brissy lad.

Awh, totally would of done something with you if Melbourne.

Don't be depressed user. He's some Brisbane tits for you.

>Thats wise and smart, but i have no intresting in jobs like that. Its edgy but if i couldn't get a job i'd enjoy doing i'd kill myself. Im pretty pessimistic on life, and if i have no enjoyment in something im not doing it. I know i need to man up and get over it but i would rather die then have a job i didn't enjoy, to come home and play games and watch hentai for 4-5 hours a day.

Then you'd better start throwing the rope over the rafters now partner. Most people will never have a job that they enjoy doing. And by most people I mean most people who try will never become a professional footballer either. Your chances are so slim that they may as well be impossible.

Now let's look at two likely outcomes. First, you shoot for the stars and get a game design degree. You will probably never find work with that degree and if you do it'll probably designing the latest Barbie dress up phone app or something lame like that. You'll end up broke as fuck and you'll be 30 years old looking back at the chance that you wasted to actually make some real fucking money. Second, you get training for something like welding and then you'll hate your job. When you're 30 do you will have lots of extra income. You'll always have a working car, you always live in a decent neighborhood, you'll always be able to afford the latest graphics card for your badass gaming PC, you'll always have money to go out for beers and movie with your friends, and you will live a comfortable life. With your newfound Financial stability you can now start investing in projects you do care about. And if you fail to do something you love with that money well at least you won't be as broke as fuck.

Thanks user :)

You think? I don't know if ill become a game designer but the course i want to apply for opens pathways into programming/animation as well. I know for a fact programming is a good job to get into, that isn't that hard either, right?

We will cross paths one day mate. But get on the cento, youll be balling

Heck yeah :p

All good mate.

Got any pics of gronk sluts from Southeast bris?

Thanks the for advice guys, im going to apply for a course in information and technology (animation and games design) which goes for 6 months. it opens a lot more pathways though, so if i change my mind ill still have more options.

This is comin from someone who has been gettin payed 300 a fortnight since high school ;) for just going to school

Thats crazy :p should i apply for centerlink when i start studying? i saw you can.

Of course - post what you have got too please.

Is your dad disabled by any chance? you could get neet bucks by saying you're his full time carer

Sandgate girl

> (You)
>You think? I don't know if ill become a game designer but the course i want to apply for opens pathways into programming/animation as well. I know for a fact programming is a good job to get into, that isn't that hard either, right?

Programming with an emphasis on large databases is a good career. Focus on stuff like SQL and other programming languages that are made for designing large databases. The kind of thing that an insurance office or dentist would need to keep track of customers. This kind of programming is very difficult and tedious but a proper training course will prepare you.

As far as gaming or video animation forget about it. I live a stone's throw away from both Hollywood and the Silicon Valley. There are many schools here that promise to get their students work making video games or video animation for Hollywood titles. Everyone that I have known that has tried as failed and I know some very hard-working people. They lived in the epicenter of video games and digital animation and couldn't make it happen. If you must do something with computers do data information systems.

Nah i wish though, hes just an old drunkard! :p He got really really sick from drinking but hes getting much better, hes looking after my grandma and i think hes getting welfare from that too. Shes dying in the next 5 years though so rip.
Thanks! Thats really good advice, im still going too try to purse games design and animation, if i get no where with it in the next year or so ill totally get into SQL and other programming languages. The common is C++ right?

Brah most definitely, me and all my mates on centrelink make more money than our mates with jobs, i just go to uni and its chill

Damn, need nudes on bonham aroha

C++
Yes

Alright i will, thanks for the advice.

Like old mate said before, if u live out of home (you can lie about it but thats kinda risky might have to pay it back) you get payed way more like 500+

Lol.

You're in for a shock

Nah im way to bad at lying.

^ Dont be a tradie mate, i mean if you can handle it youll make bank, but for the first 4 years your lifes gonna suck cock
start a business

Same g, i crack under pressure, my neck shakes
i dont lie about it haha, but ye 300 aint bad
how old you bro

18 next year

>inb4 mods ban