Why are Americans such retarded violent ignorant ugly savages?

Why are Americans such retarded violent ignorant ugly savages?

Other urls found in this thread:

australiangeographic.com.au/topics/wildlife/2013/03/australias-dangerous-animals-the-top-30/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A culture of entitlement combined with an impending mental health disaster as living standards continue to fall. Add firearms to the mix and you get what we see in America today.

I'm not tho

Why do other countries love the USA so much that they talk about them all the time?

Every time I watch American TV it's "Russia" this or "Russia" that.

>America feels the need to butt into everything
>hurr why does everyone talk about America so much?

Why are you posting at like 6 am earliest in burger time?
How big of a pussy can you be to talk shit while they're asleep on an anonymous korean basket weaving forum?

Found the butthurt europoors in an America thread on an American founded website topkek the irony

Why are you watching TV normal fag

>no arguments
>only projecting
Thanks for proving OP right about being retarded.

>makes an observation about the US
>he must be a "europoor"!

American logic, folks.

PS: Take a look at the poverty levels in your own country before you judge others'.

>states facts
>you say projecting

You keep using that word I don't think it means what you think it does

Then where are you from since 80% of the other time zones for posting don't make sense unless you just are that obsessed, also please enlighten us so we can laugh at how poor where you are from actually is kek

>>states facts
I don't live in Europe, dumb Amerifat. Stay retarded.

This.

is normalfag central.

>from America must be fat
>dipshit logic
So where you from that you basically just wrecked your own retarded comments so we can make fun of you lol.

Protip: they are always too scared to say where they are from

>makes illogical statements
>gets mad when hit with facts
Lol.

And I'm not scared you dumb Amerifat. I'm Australian. Funny how you retards think Europe is the only place in the world besides America.

That is probably the only non-retard thought amongst the many retard thoughts dwelling into an american brain.

>hit with facts
>everyone in America is fat
Lol you actually retarded? If so I will stop arguing with you, this is getting bad for you.

It's 11:34 in Australia, do you just not have a life or just love America so much that you have to be posting at this time lol.

Jesus you're dumb.

No worries I'd be mad if the best thing about my country was crocodile Dundee and 400 species of spiders that can kill me.

>It's 11:34 in Australia, do you just not have a life or just love America so much that you have to be posting at this time lol.
What's the matter, kid. Is that past your bedtime in America?

>No worries I'd be mad if the best thing about my country was crocodile Dundee and 400 species of spiders that can kill me.
Lol, once again a retarded Amerifat shows his mental impair, as his only knowledge about other countries is fictional media and forced memes.

>not knowing time zones
Sorry I didn't know you were actually retarded

Best part about all of this is how dumb you actually are, notice I never said "my country" because I'm not actually in burgerland. I just think it's funny that you think your shithole country is any better and how many people come on here to talk about America. Topkek stay retarded kangaroo poorsie fag

You're dealing with two separate posters. I am not in Europe, nor would I want to be.

As much as I'd love to visit Australia, this guy has a point about the spiders. The wildlife in Australia scares the crap out of me.

>Sorry I didn't know you were actually retarded
Lol, yet again the American proves he's retardation. If you had any reading comprehension you'd realise I was mocking you for thinking being up at 11:30 at night is a rare thing and that for you being up at that hour is unheard of.

>your shithole country
I'm not in America or the third world, so wrong again there.

You shouldn't be proud to be a prison collony. KEK

Turn the channel from CNN then

>this guy has a point about the spiders. The wildlife in Australia scares the crap out of me.
>falling for dumb internet memes
You're more likely to get bitten by a rabbid animal in America.

Oh so you don't know how to read either lol dude you are making this cringeworthy go read my whole comment you fragile x inbred poorsie

If it's not the bugs, snakes or fish whose venom will kill you, it's the giant crocodiles that make stepping into the water a game of Russian roulette.

>dumb Amerifat only has memes and no arguments
Wew

Dingo ate me baby
/argument

Haha, no and please stop being dumb
>not even from America

As if the original was any better

Gotta love Sup Forums

Casowarys are neat though. They're like the closest thing we have to dinosaurs today.

>falls for memes
>tells others to stop being dumb

>memes
>literally scientific studies shown how dangerous that shithole continent is
Quit being so defensive about facts

europoors faggots dont even got a army niggers cant even get weapons kek

Lol australiangeographic.com.au/topics/wildlife/2013/03/australias-dangerous-animals-the-top-30/

Literally read the first line lol just stop

watch it... as the climate warms more and more deadly bugs will be inhabiting the us.

They already are, they're called niggers

Americans dont even get grammar, ps you can own guns in Europe

>implying an American would bother hanging himself like some poor third-worlder who has doesn't have access to guns

>make fun of my defenseless weakling country will you?!
Well uh uh I can spell and be grammatically correct on a shitposting website, ha!

>showed him

Is it about Russian interference in an American election? Because that's American news, about America.

Ya but they're so obsessed with Russia obviously, ha!

>le ebin dangerous country meme isn't a meme
Facebook posts aren't a study, buddy.

Americans are retarded. They think because some country has same dangerous animals in the outback that the entire country has redback spiders in every backyard.

I think it's their fake news media. They are brainwashed and fucked in their head so they have hard time seeing difference between truth and lies.

Guess how many redback spiders we have in the US

lol
not from a weakling country but thanks for assuming lol

He must have thought you were European.

>Facebook posts
Dude I can show you scientific studies and facts all day about that craphole plus the constant specials on how dangerous the animals are and there is no reason to go there but you'd still tip your fedora in conspiracy theory so I'll stop arguing with you about that, it's okay the rest of the world knows but you can be in your safe denial bubble.

>literally residents complain about wild animals and dangerous insects and arachnids in their homes

Funny picture because it's true and you're obsessed with the word meme lol

Where you from baddie?

>uh no I'm not I am from a strong country duh! I'm just not telling

There are a lot of varying grouos here in America from idealists to sheep, but it doesn't help that they are just a plague. From the people who want to follow ideas that people idolize to the radical ideals of anarchy people shoot up churches with. I constantly think there is no hope for what used to be a country whenever I see the news, but I also help that this will pass if someone took office who knew what they were doing. I just envision civil war.

You have mass shootings which kill way more people.

If you (americans) would travel more, you'd see what you're missing. Less than a quarter of americans have passports...

In any case, if you like this way it's great because there's no change in sight. I can't possible imagine how any of this would change even in a hundred years.

well you seemed to know everything before so why should i need to tell you lol

>I'm not telling!

>people
>mostly immigrants or blacks killed
Pick one

>Less than a quarter of americans have passports...
Because America spans a continent, you could travel through a dozen countries and not cover the same distance an American road tripping within the US would if they travelled from Maine to Baja

Posting images like that just proves you're a memer.

>no actual argument
Wew

all you need to know is it been around about 500 times longer than the states and gave you, your mother tongue there a clue there

Not really related to our poisonous/venomous animal conversation tho is it?

Lol there he goes again hahah you are quite a self fulfilling prophecy

I'm American and I'm
>not violent
>not retarded
>ignorant of some things but everyone is
>I wouldn't say I'm ugly, but also not beautiful
>not savage, either in the new meme way or the ancient cannibal way

/shrug

>thinking immigrants or niggers contribute to the country
>not thinking this is an argument
How little do you know about America? Do you know anything about the social security or welfare system.

You basically just said, "oh ya well people who suck money from your system die in shootings"

Uh ok

Because you ruin the rest of the world with your bullshit

What you're saying is is that you're no longer considered even close to a world power lol thanks

>so we obviously need to be in a shitposting website to be productive and do something about it!

I'm actually going to /thread your post because it was so on point to this whole thread and proves all of our points

>ignorant of some things but everyone is

Every american thinks saying shit like this makes them look smarter, this is something only a retard would say, all americans are on the level of dadjoke makers, others are pretentious and masking their retardedness.
When you're not a retard everything becomes understandable through a small amount of sheer effort.

It is in the fact that Australia is memed to be dangerous despite how insignificant that amount of deaths from dangerous animals really are.

American, on the otherhand, is a dangerous country. Can't even go to the movies, a concert, school or church without getting gunned down.

and why do you think that

so are most people from third world countries

Because your army and navy is pitiful and you have never won a war

Not everyone here is like that, look up Eugenia Cooney. Is she fat? You are being Ameriphobic. Amerifats? You make yourself look stupid. Thats the dumbest way to insult a country. Good one O.P. Congratulations on being a faggot

I've done all of those things without being gunned down. Regularly. Just like you don't actually encounter devil spiders and drop-bears on a daily basis, mass shootings aren't a real big concern for most Americans in their daily lives.I'm sure traffic deaths kill more Americans AND Australians.

Because we fucking can. Because were the best damn country in the world. Keep whining eurofaggot.

What's an Australia?

Even if all that were true we're STILL vastly superior to you you pea brained ass faggot.

Point to where America hurt you, tell us because you obviously have an unhealthy obsession. It's okay to hate another country but Jesus kid, are you paid to shitpost or are you just like a refugee denied access to america?

>inb4 from burgerland
>I'm Canadian

Don't try and spill facts dude it will hurt his delicate sensibility about his shithole country whose biggest claim to fame is dangerous insects and spiders

>I'm not from Burger Land
>I'm from Upper Burger Land

So you know all knowledge there is to be known? You aren't uneducated on any topic whatsoever?
Jej

Haha try and say Australia is better than Canada at anything please

I kek'd

oh guessing you have never read a history book, but nice try

Ignorant like how you think the US and America are the same thing? Kek

Underrated post

This thread got replies because op said something true

Not all, just a lot. Stereotypes are stereotypes.

Why are niggers niggers?
Why are Russians crazy?
Why do Indians all shit in the street?
Why do Canadians apologize for goddamn everything?
Why are Irish alcoholics?
Why are Britons all pussies?
Why are the French all faggots or goat fuckers?

I wish people were better than they are, worldwide.

Sup Forumstards like you contribute nothing but I'm sure you consider white NEETS to be "people".

Said no one on Sup Forums ever. It got replies for the same reason "you'll argue about anything" threads get replies

You're just too much of a pussy to handle Australia

Yrah... Pretty much this. No one gives a fuck about anyone but themselves and their own agenda but I suppose that's what a capitalist society eventually breeds.

Because we walk into it... All the time...

Learn to spell you illiterate fuck.

Not the same thing at all. You posted in this thread because you got triggered over something that the world knows about you but you refuse to acknowledge.